Should guys who mainly Top get tested?

I sometimes take cock but hate the routine of being tested. Haven't been tested in a long while. Wise/unwise?

Absolutely! Everyone, even those who play with protection, should be tested. It's a process that takes moments. Catching it early makes it easier to treat and can cause serious effects. It's always better to know!

It's just easier to live life if you know your status. If you know you are poz, you can take care of yourself and enjoy. If you remain neg, you at least know when you got poz gizz and can do something about it. HIV is a fucking bitch. Getting sick is not fun and getting tested while sick is even less fun. You decide the outcome, but I think it is easier in the long run to get tested and know what is going on.

Everyone needs to get tested every ninety days. It's not a big deal. A simple needle stick and get some blood and all will come out in two weeks.

If you don't like needles or have a phobia of them, I'd advise you to stop barebacking or find a steady sex partner.