cumunion party atlanta and fort lauderdale

Can't speak on ft. lauderdale but I've heard from 3 people that the Atlanta one is boring. It could be because of where it's held at. Great facilities and tons of glory holes, and other cool things. But the guys that generally go (regardless of what it is) seem to be sort of elitists or just cliquish and extremely picky. I thought at a BB event it would be different but I've heard it's the same or not many guys. Haven't been so can't so for sure. I will probably go to the next one though.

Too bad you aren't coming for Pride. You would definitely get some loads ;)

• 2 months later...

I went to the Cum Union in FTL in July, which off season in South Florida, and it was smoking hot! I'd say 40-50 guys were there and the new location at Windamar Resort is SO much better than the old location. That one was so lame I left after an hour or so and went to Slammers. I'd really like to go again soon and get a room at the resort. There is a "basement" with sex platforms that is pretty uninhibited as well as an outdoor garden area that has gloryholes in booths. Lots of fucking and sucking going on out in the open outside as well as by the pool area. I've been to the one in Tampa a couple of times and even though the facility is ok the crowd was not a fun bunch. Highly recommend FTL one.

Four friends and I were lucky enough to have a room at the Windamar the same weekend they had the Cumunion party earlier this month and although there were only about 30 guys running around naked and horned up, it was a lot of fun. Mixture of guys from young to old. There were open holes to fuck all night long. I fucked a few hot and of course very hungry holes in the glory hole booths. I'm going to try and make another Cumunion party in the spring.