Getting Turned Out by Slamming

RawJockPig

Last year I was talking to this hot black muscle top for a good two weeks online. He was mid-30's, 200, big pecs, 45c, 32w, 8uc - a big tattd up muscle top/vers pig. We went back and forth for a few weeks til we were able to hook up. He asked if I partied n I said yes. We finally make a date and he comes over. He was hotter and nastier than his pics and I was in heaven. We start to get naked and J.P. asks if I slam? I said I have twice before but I really don't like needles. He said - "Trust me". So he proceeds to pull out two orange tipped rigs and prepare them. All I wanted was his cock up my ass having smoked some before he got there. He lays back, pulls out an alcohol swap and sticks himself and said he needed me to do two things and if I would do them he'd really take care of me. I'm like sure....he wants to me "check the rig" and tells me what to do. I slowly pull back the plunger and I see a little red liquid fill the rig. He was like great - your doing good - now slowly push the plunger all the way in. I did as I was told and he immediately goes into heaven. He pushes my head to his pecs which I suck on and then tells me to lick his massive amounts of pre-cum oozing from his 8 inches. After about 5 minutes he said"Now its your turn". I wasn't sure but I wanted to be a really nasty pig with him so was like sure lets do it. He lays me back and says he promises I will feel nothing at first but a slight prick. The smell of the alcohol swab really kinda turns me on in a way. I feel the prick and see the blood filling up. JP says "now you may cough a bit - don't worry just go with it and trust me everything will be ok." I slowly see the red tinted liquid fill my vein and he undoes the belt around my arm, swaps me with an alcohol again and looks at with those nasty sexy pig eyes of his. I cough for a few seconds and immediately feel like I'm in fucking heaven. I have never felt so good or so damn horny. I lay back and spread my legs wide open for him. I'm so fucking horny I'm whispering "fuck me JP - fuck me please baby. Make me your fucking pig." He puts his raw cock in me and starts pounding away but I wanted it nasty and rough. I started moaning "fuck my white pussy please - fuck my pussy!!!" He starts pounding away at me and we go at it off and on for a few hours. During a break I get up and pull out 4 or 5 nice size dildos including one huge one I have never taken before. JP's eyes light up and I'm glad he approves. He asks if I'm ready for another slam and I immediately say yes! He says the first one he gave me was a .2 but this one will be a .3. I'm like ok whatever and he explains it will be a little stronger - sounded good to me. We do the same procedure - I do him and service him for 5 min or so then he does me. He said remember don't be afraid of the cough. It hits and I cough even more than the first time but I was in even more heaven. I start moaning "fuck my pussy with a big dildo SIR - please use my pussy!!". He proceeds to take a big blak dildo and just ram me hard non stop for a good 15 minutes. Combine the slam with the poppers and I was feeling amazing! I'm like "the big one SIR - please the BIG ONE!!!" He goes for the 14x10 dildo I had never even come close to taking and the head just falls right in. Same thing he fucks the hell out of me for a good hour with different dildos. Needless to say he stayed four more days and by the time he left he fed me my first .4. He turned me out to slamming big time and I will be forever grateful. More stories with JP to follow - not to mention the one time he gave me a .5.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...