Following the Cheating Boyfriend leads to a POZ load

Following the Cheating Boyfriend

Lately, my boyfriend has been working late. In the past when he would work late, he would come home tired and grumpy, just worn out from a long day's work. But, in the past few weeks, when he's been out late, at work, he's come home horny and ready to jump into bed. Being the good boyfriend, I nearly always rim his tight hole to get it ready for my dick. A few nights ago, I got his ass in the air and went to town, working my tongue over his hole, and I thought it seemed looser than usual. I could stick my whole tongue in right away. My boyfriend groaned in approval, so I figured nothing was out of the ordinary. But then, when I stuck my tongue in again, I was sure I could taste the tartness of cum. We hadn't fucked in a few days, so I knew it couldn't have been mine.

Perhaps I should have said something, but instead, I went to working a few fingers in, prying him open, and sure enough gobs of cum trickled out. I was so hard at the thought of eating someone else's cum out of his hole, I stuck my dick in, all the way in one thrust, using someone else's jizz as lube! Usually, my my boyfriend goes soft when I fuck him, but this time he was rock hard! I jerked him as I screwed his hole and I shot a massive wad all over his heaving chest. I managed to hold off a few seconds more and shot my load up his ass, adding my cum to whoever else's was already there. I licked him his cum and fingered his sloppy hole a bit, kissing him and pushing his wad into his mouth. He rolled over and fell asleep right away.

I laid there for what seemed like an eternity, knowing something was up, and that someone else had fucked my boyfriend. Not just fucked him, but fucked him raw. Not just fucked him raw, but came in his unprotected bare hole. My boyfriend and I had fucked bare since we decided to be exclusive a few months before, but I guess all bets were off now. Strangely, I wasn't angry, I just wanted to be part of the decision for him, and maybe me too, to take cum from other guys. I decided to try to find out what was up the next time he told me he had to “work late.”

I didn't have to wait long to put my plan into action. Just three days later, my boyfriend sent me a text message saying, 'LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER LONG NITE. C U AT HOME L8R.' I knew he usually got off work around 6, so I headed to his office at 5:45 or so, and snuck in to see him working at his desk. I noticed he kept watching the clock like he was nervous, or in a hurry or something. At the stroke of 6, he leapt him, pulled on his coat and headed for the door. I ducked behind a plant in the lobby, and followed him out. He walked quickly to the corner and ran down the steps to the subway. I had to run to catch up. Luckily, I managed to hop into the car just before the doors closed, and hid behind a tall guy. A few stops later, my boyfriend hopped off the train, and I followed. Up on the street, he made a few turns and ducked into a gay adult bookstore. There was a neon sign in the window saying “BUDDY BASEMENT.” I looked around the shop and didn't see him, so I went to the desk and asked the Attendant, a skinny guy with a pierced nose and some raunchy tattoos on his arms, “Did a cute guy about 6'-0”, with a motorcycle jacket just go to the basement?”

He answered with a smirk, “Oh, him, yeah. Better hurry after him if you don't want sloppy seconds, er, thirds, or fourths! He's real popular around here.” My jaw dropped, but I paid the admission and headed down as my cock started getting hard.

There was a dim musty locker room where a few guys were fooling around. Some were in their underwear, or jockstraps, but most were wrapped in a towel or naked. I shucked off my clothes, except for my jockstrap, and went out into the hall to see if I could find my boy. I wasn't sure what I would do when I did find him, but I knew it would be fun. The thought of walking in on him taking some stranger's raw load got me so hard.

I peeked into a few cubicles and saw some nasty raw action, but no sign of my boy. I lingered a bit watching one cute skinny blond boy sit on two raw dicks in one room. Just then, I felt a hand caress my exposed cheeks. “Haven't seen you around here before,” said a sultry voice. I turned, half expecting it to be my boy, but it wasn't. It was a hot as hell hunk, late 20s, tall, blond spiky hair, ripped gym body, naked except for a small towel over his crotch. I could tell my the lump down there that he was well hung. “Wanna play?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah.”

I figured a little distraction wouldn't hurt things, and maybe some bareback sex would even the playing field a bit. Right there in the hall, I knelt down and pulled his towel off, revealing a think eight inch uncut cock. I swallowed it all in one gulp. He moaned, grabbing the back of my head and forced my mouth all the way down onto his cock.

“You take raw loads, man?”

“Well, I'm new at this, but I might if it was clean.”

“Oh yeah. I'm clean. Took a shower before heading over.” I laughed at his corny joke as he stood me up and led me into a room. He didn't close the door, but kept it open a crack. I figured this stud must like an audience. “Get me wet, dude.”

I lay down on my back on the bed, and he pulled my head off of the edge of the mattress. He started shoving his cock down my throat. I slobbered all over it, choking and gagging a bit. Just then, I heard the door creak and felt a hand on my ass. My top pulled my knees to my check, exposing my ass for the new stranger. I felt a tongue probing my hole, followed my a finger or two. “Is he primed and ready?” my top asked.

“Ummmmmmmm...” was the only reply. My top pulled out of my throat and flipped me over so I was facing the wall. I guided his bare dick into my ass. He was slow at first, but picked up once I was accustomed to his girth. After a few thrusts, I could feel him bottoming out deep in my gut. I was moaning, almost whimpering as he fucked me. I knew I was going to take his cum now whether I wanted to or not. As he picked him his pace he grunted into my ear, “You gonna be a good boy and take my seed?”

“Yeah.”

“You gonna let me give you my babies?”

“Fuck yeah.”

“You gonna let me POZ THAT ASS!?!?!” What? I thought he said he was clean!

He thrust forward, shooting his poisoned jizz as deep into my raw hole as it could go. I could feel one, two, three, four, then five spurts. I came without even touching my dick, shooting my wad all over the filthy bedspread beneath me. It was then that I heard a familiar voice. “So, you've met Andy.” I turned my head to see my boyfriend standing there, naked and hard. I was speechless. I'd just done what he had done, cheated and taken a raw load! But the load simmering in my gut was POZ! I could only imagine what he must have been thinking. “Don't worry about it. Andy started giving me his death seed when I discovered this place a few weeks ago.” So, my boyfriend had been taking POZ loads too! He leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth, rubbing his stubble into my face. When he pulled away, Andy was gone, but I knew it wouldn't be the last time he fucked me.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

they 

On 12/10/2012 at 2:46 AM, 1981virginia said:

My boyfriend and I had fucked bare since we decided to be exclusive a few months before, but I guess all bets were off now. Strangely, I wasn't angry, I just wanted to be part of the decision for him, and maybe me too, to take cum from other guys. I decided to try to find out what was up the next time he told me he had to “work late.”

... great start of an adventure ... 

Being open and honest with each other is the best way of a successful relationship... to share all and everything ... 

Nothing beats a partner with whom one can be a total slut but in the same time knowing who owns ones heart ....

Hopefully this story is just beginning :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...