Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

Like many other negative bottoms out there, I'm aware of the risks I'm taking while enjoying the kind of cum swapping sex that gets me off. My question to the other negative bottoms out there is: In the long term, do you see yourself staying negative, or you think you'll test poz one day? What is your logic behind the decision? No judgements here, just curious to see some other viewpoints on the subject.

When I started barebacking in college I realized that there was no other way to enjoy sex with a guy then raw giving or receiving. I then also realized that from talking to people and other resources, chatting with other men and reading materials out there that the likely hood of becoming HIV+ was a extrem probability. Not only because there are men that will lie to stealth or to simply get laid. But there is also the factor that many men simple don't know there own status. Some don't want to know and some simply don't care to know even more have yet to simply test positive. Because you may be positive and can transmit the virus and not show any simptoms. But that is another story. So after a few years and many men later I made the decision to intentionally get the virus. Just my personal decision.

• Upvote 1

Guest mspchaser

I'm sure I'll end-up poz sooner or later. Considering the vast majority of guys I hook-up with are poz and I love when a poz guy tells me he's unloading in my neg ass, it's bound to happen eventually. I've been barebacking since '99, so I'm rather surprised that I haven't picked up anything whatsoever!

I don't enjoy sex any other way than being plowed bareback, but I'm not too keen on getting HIV. That being said, I know that with this lifestyle it's basically inevitable for it to happen sooner or later. However there's things you can do to somewhat reduce chances and perhaps delay the time when it happens.

Guest faggot hole

my philosophy has always been "If it ain't raw, what's the purpose?" i think i probably was fucked 100 times or more before i even saw a condom. Raw sex just feels so natural and so right to me. my upbringing, i guess. i am not a chaser, but i know what the risks are. i don't do stupid things (well, i don't do stupid things too often) but i certainly understand that i will end up poz. When i do, i will know that i've earned it through a lifetime of dedicated service.

When I started getting fucked I was 17. And that was in 1977. Years before messages about a virus hit the papers. Nobody used a condom then, except straights who wanted to prevent a pregnancy.

Although I cannot really remember exactly the first time (guess I was too drunk) I do clearly remember hanging aound in the cruising park every night (as I described in a different thread) trying to get as much cock as I could get. Being away from home in a different city to study I was cock hungry. Still am. LOL.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I am just being naive or stupid, however, when I first started getting my ass plowed in 1983, it was always raw. When guys insisted they must use a condom if they fucked me, I stopped bottoming. In the late 90s barebacking became fashionable again, and I became a cum receptable once again. I have taken 1000s of loads from 100s of known poz guys in Chicago, Milwaukee, and San Francisco, and I have not gotten the bug. I figure if I have not gotten it by now, I won't get it.

I'm honestly not sure I can get HIV. I've been barebacking 20 years now and purposely seek out poz cum lately and still neg. Many have tried to knock me up and nobody has succeeded. I'm 32 and barebacking is the only way for me, i wont even consider a guy who wants a condom. I take raw loads and give raw loads.

You've been fucked since you were 12 yo?

I hate condoms..can't stay hard with one on me. and hate feeling them when I get fucked...been strictly BB for 2 1/2 years now. I know I've taken poz cocks/cum especially at the bath house....however I think most of those have been undetectable. I fully expect to get the bug one day...i'm pretty much of the mindset "if it happens, it happens".

• Like 1