Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

From what I read on this forum, it seems lots of guys have lots of sex with random men, bareback, tens, even hundreds, for months, even years, yet stay negative, WTF? ...

I've been bottoming bareback for at least 15 years, and I'm still testing HIV-neg. I've takn more than 1,000 loads in saunas and sex clubs, one evening alone, my best, 12 loads. I've also sucked a lot of cocks and I have swallowed hundreds of loads. I'm now slowing down but once in a while I binge and go home with a few loads in my hole. Emotionally, I'm as prepared to poz as much as anyone can be prepared.

I'm not interested in pozing and simply because I like having sex and I'm afraid that if I poz I'll fel ill and I won't have the energy to have sex.

I never use condoms, been a top for more than 25 years now, and still neg. Never asked about the bottoms' status. But lately the thought of getting fucked and having deposits left in my ass, has been growing on me, and I know I will be taking greater risks. I will take deposits from negs and undets, but one day someone might be lying. I know the risks. But there are other risks in life too, that can be fatal.

When I bareback i know I am taking a risk and could end up being poz from that risk but I don't say to myself well I know I am going to be poz cause I bareback because I really don't dwell on things like that. I mean crossing a street you could end up dead if a car hits you but I you don't go around saying I cross streets so I am going to end up dead sooner or later. So I don't do that with barebacking. I am not stupid and thinking I will won't get pozzed but , then again one never knows. To me sex is supposed to be enjoyable not wrought with worry and anxiety over what might happen.

I cant remember the time i got fucked with a condom, most guys will in the heat of the moment fuck raw. If I top, I never fuck with one, because it just makes me go limp. As for oneday becoming poz, well,it doesnt really bother me. I lve being repeatedly fucked and spunked in, but it doesnt happen nearly enough! And despite playing with poz lads, am still neg. As I said, neg or poz doesnt matter, but for some reason I always want to know someones status - weird - I think its just because My practical side would want me to go get tested and not claim Im neg when I dont know etc.

tom, i think alarge cock opens lots of doors, you just need to assert yourself. i've cum across a few lads with huge manhoods in my time that are bottom only. from your pic, you have an awesome looking hole - get it out there!

It's interesting to see so many points of view here. I didn't state my view to begin with because I didn't want to lead the discussion in any one direction. In all honesty, given my behavior and actions, I have to admit that if I keep things up that odds are I'll end up positive. I'm aware of my actions and the possible consequences, but recently have realized that there are more men than I thought out there that, for whatever reason, don't see HIV as a threat to them.

One issue that comes to mind is neg guys putting too much trust into other neg guys. I met up with a guy once. We planned on having safe sex. 15 minutes into it he was in my ass bare. I asked him if he was neg and he responded with "I wouldn't do this if I wasn't". I didn't have any reason to believe he was lying, but I also had no reason to trust him... except for the fact that I wanted that raw cock in my ass. Sometimes it's just easier to believe what you want to without too much thought behind it.

I think that bare sex is an important enough aspect of my sex life to accept any consequences it may bring about. I'd like to think I'm well informed of the risks, and in my opinion they balance out nicely.

While I do not consider myself a chaser I am definitely aware of the risks of getting fucked without a condom. And I know the risk is multiplied by never refusing anyone for any reason the use of my ass for his pleasure. Requiring condoms is not who I am sexually. Only when I am totally available for the sexual pleasure of anyone and everyone by letting them use my ass they way THEY want am I fully satisfied sexually.

While I do not actively seek out those who are poz, knowingly getting fucked by someone who is poz or has any other STI actually enhances my sexual pleasure and who I am sexually by not refusing to let them fuck me. Am surprised I am still neg.

• Like 1

I do try and use condoms especially if it is an anonymous partner, but sometimes i get so fucking horny and an im working a cock and he asks to fuck me, I ask about a condom and he says he dont have one but he is clean. Well like a dirty skank i say ok and trust him, very rarely have i been able to say no.

As for feeling? It feels great whether a guy is dumping his load in me or dumping his load into a condom while in me, both make me very satisfied in gratifying that man.

That being said, sometimes I just need the risk and love getting BB.

• Upvote 1

Guest Matias47

27% thinks they'll remain neg. Wow. Guys, that's just goofy. Simply, asking someone moments before snd getting the answer you want to hear is not going to keep you from getting infected. I see guys on Bbrt saying neg only -- I've been tempted to put up a neg profile and hit 'em up and see how many say, "Yeah, come over," before I tell 'em I'm poz. But then I'd feel like a lecturer so I don't.

I wonder how many of you 27% are HIV denialists.

Since this has become an interesting debate, I thought I'd try and calculate the odds mathematically. There's a 2010 WHO study that says the chance of conversion in the antiretroviral era is 1.46 percent each time a guy cums in your ass bare (study was in Sydney in the early 2000s). Att those odds, by my calculation once you've taken 49 loads it's more probable than not you will convert.

My bf just tested poz and he is devastated. He was sobbing uncontrollably in my arms last night. Keep that in mind when you are hoping the seed you are taking is not dirty. Whether the guy who jizzed in your hole lied about his status or simply didn't know, guess what buddy....game over.

My bf just tested poz and he is devastated. He was sobbing uncontrollably in my arms last night. Keep that in mind when you are hoping the seed you are taking is not dirty. Whether the guy who jizzed in your hole lied about his status or simply didn't know, guess what buddy....game over.

I suggest that your BF post on here about being poz because being poz, "is not the end",

and in fact many poz guys on this forum have embraced there HIV

He's too worried about telling his ex-bf, finding a doctor, losing his job if coworkers find out, the side effects of the meds and how to pay for the meds to embrace HIV right now. When I said game over, I was referring more to the very serious issues one has to face after pozzing. Trust me he is not embracing HIV right now. Cursing it maybe but not embracing it.