Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

Been barebacking recklessly for 20 years so I have always thought I'd eventually poz at some point when my luck ran out. Still neg but recently upped the stakes and knowingly took some hot poz cock and loads. I'm sure over the years some of the cocks that have cummed in my ass were poz but I never before bottomed for a guy knowing he was poz. Just like 20 years ago when I took that first load in my ass and came harder than I ever had before, I came even harder when that first poz load was filling my ass. That was all it took to get me hooked. Right or wrong I now actively chase poz tops for bareback sex. Given that behavior, I'm sure it's only a matter of time and the clock is ticking faster than ever before.

Edited by chubbybear
  • Like 3

• 3 years later...

Very few condomed cocks have entered my ass as I just love bare too much since I first took one in 1998. For the last 20 years, I was definitely fearful of being pozzed because of my need for cock and cum. I hadn’t been tested in years up to that point and I was a don’t ask, don’t tell kind of guy.

It’s only the last 2 years that my attitude has changed after getting involved with a undetectable guy. I will say that he had deposited his load in my at least 8 times before I realized that he might be poz. When I finally asked him, he admitted to it and I will admit that I had some anxiety and a little fear inside me. This prompted me to get tested much more frequently and learn more about taking undetectable cum. Within a couple weeks of his admission, I found that I wanted him even more as he made me feel like the true bottom that I was born to be. To this day, we get together and I have been searching our other undetectable guys. I have even had 1 guy from Chicago offer to give me his HVL during his next visit here. When he arrives, I’ll cross that bridge...

• Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817

I think I've worn a condom less than a dozen times in the past 20 years when I fuck another guy, and none at all in the past 5 years. I haven't been fucked myself that often but always bareback when it did happen. I fully expected to become poz eventually and I was right. While I was intentionally not testing I used to get so turned on wondering if this was the guy who finally pozzes me, or if I was pozzing whoever I was fucking at any given time.

older man now and getting it less but enjoying it SO much MORE!Will poz up eventually from either a random hookup or maybe a man who wants to watch his seed take over and grow in a new man.not looking for a relationship but think there must be poz guys into intentional breeding because they want to watch a man become positive with the seed they delivered.To watch as the fuck flu takes hold and runs its course as my body succumbs to the virus and my semen becomes toxic itself.And they could claim the right to reignite that fire anytime.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If I ever get back in the sexual arena, it's entirely possible. I don't use condoms anymore, and all my hookups in 2020 saw me bottoming raw dick. That's how I got gono for the fourth time in February. And I wouldn't be too surprised - this site fuels the fantasy, but I probably won't even know it happened until the sickness comes or a test shows that it happened. Men lie or withhold information, and will put their diseased cock in my hole without concern for it. And if they're carrying a big weapon, I bend over for it and don't care.

Should I be upset? Should I chide myself for not taking better care of my health? Or do I fuck my way into pozhood and not give a damn about it? 

Either way, I have to accept that it can and WILL happen. Just not right now.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

If I ever get back in the sexual arena, it's entirely possible. I don't use condoms anymore, and all my hookups in 2020 saw me bottoming raw dick. That's how I got gono for the fourth time in February. And I wouldn't be too surprised - this site fuels the fantasy, but I probably won't even know it happened until the sickness comes or a test shows that it happened. Men lie or withhold information, and will put their diseased cock in my hole without concern for it. And if they're carrying a big weapon, I bend over for it and don't care.

Should I be upset? Should I chide myself for not taking better care of my health? Or do I fuck my way into pozhood and not give a damn about it? 

Either way, I have to accept that it can and WILL happen. Just not right now.

My feelings and thoughts exactly....

Until Hiv in the 80s I always BB as what did we need condoms for. Then I became a condom Queen until PrEP came out then it was back to raw sex only. Three years ago I stop PrEP as who was I kidding as I now want to become POZ. 

I'll  probably be poz

I've always been a bottom I've always preferred taking raw loads never asked never refused a load, so honestly surprised I'm still neg now

Edited by Pup4poz

Honestly. I've debated for years if I was willing to risk it. Finds out I am. So I look for it and search for getting it. Why?  To get rid of the concern and fear about it as a bareback verse bottom. Also poz men turn me on. Also over the years I've seen how men have been and still get treated and discriminated against for being poz. So what I do is I keep myself very very open and friendly to poz men. Cause i don't want to be that person who discriminates a poz guys status and not have sex with them because of that. And I feel like I'm a big ally of poz men.  So for me it's about showing support for poz men and not wanting to discriminate and being turned on by them. Also the coolest people I've ever meet I always found out they are poz men. There's something about it that seemed to have changed them and made them better people. Not saying that you need that to happen to be a better person. But they just seem more alive in the soul.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wolvi said:

Honestly. I've debated for years if I was willing to risk it. Finds out I am. So I look for it and search for getting it. Why?  To get rid of the concern and fear about it as a bareback verse bottom. Also poz men turn me on. Also over the years I've seen how men have been and still get treated and discriminated against for being poz. So what I do is I keep myself very very open and friendly to poz men. Cause i don't want to be that person who discriminates a poz guys status and not have sex with them because of that. And I feel like I'm a big ally of poz men.  So for me it's about showing support for poz men and not wanting to discriminate and being turned on by them. Also the coolest people I've ever meet I always found out they are poz men. There's something about it that seemed to have changed them and made them better people. Not saying that you need that to happen to be a better person. But they just seem more alive in the soul.

That was very well put. I feel exactly the same way as you do my friend! When I first did my bbrt profile I put down poz friendly for just those reasons.

• Upvote 1