Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

I voted Remain Negative because I don't have plans to convert right now. That might change but for now I'm staying on PrEP. In the first few months of 2020 I took about 50 poz loads raw on purpose and loved it. My current bf takes good care of my pussy so I haven't had any cravings for poz cock. But I think I'd have a really hard time saying no if it was offered. It's pretty much a guaranteed instant anal orgasm for me as soon as a poz dick slides into my ass.

• Like 2

I expect it Is inevitable but  meds for HIV and meds to prevent it make it more  random now than  before.  gift givers are not always gift givers in reality but  we  have  choice..and we  can  choose to prevent  it as far as meds allow or go with the awe of natural breeding and not  giving fear another run

• Like 2

Guest ff-whole

After raw fucking for over 20 yrs.- well I have to admit, there were times I got fucked with condom - but bottoming mainly raw, I recently have tested negative again.
I am a cumdump slut and want raw cum in my holes all the time... 

The last year I have been using Prep to be kind of safe but it is hard to get my hands on some while travelling as a Nomad... I just ordered online from Singapore and because of this stupid other virus it takes ages... Hopefully some of the next weeks I will get my 2 bottles. Then I can go pig out again and my plan is Berlin. I don't want to become positive but if I can't get Prep I take the risk - so yes, then I eventually will become positive. I too find Poz guys very hot... especially the wasted ones with clear tell signs.

I guess I have been very lucky so far... would be nice to be able to find out if one is immune....

bdsmlr-380485-FuddTDIAMm.png

tumblr_pbxbusJBrU1wmjd7go1_540.jpg

• 1 month later...

Still neg here after 35 years of taking raw dick and getting flooded.  I always had a thing for cum. I know for a fact that several of the guys were poz and I never really made a big deal of it.  I went with the flow unless I felt uncomfortable in which case I usually just swallowed it instead lol.

Always figured I'd end up poz - had a lot of survivors guilt for a while which probably made me more likely to take chances but it never happened.  One of my favorites told me upfront and refused to fuck me without a condom. Another one never told me until after a condom broke. I was fine with him being poz but I wish he had told me upfront.  Another one I met online had 2 profiles- one said negative one said undetectable. I never considered it a plus or a minus it was always just a thing. And I did love the feeling of taking the risk about as much as I loved feeling the skin on skin inside me (especially the uncut ones).

So I saw an ad in the late 90s and signed up for a paid study at Columbia.  They were researching a genetic abnormality in some people whose ancestors had gotten plague back in the day but survived.  Apparently theres a gene thats passed down from them that makes you highly resistant to retroviruses. 

So now I know.  I can get pozzed but it's rare that I could find a poz top with one of the rare strains that I'm not practically immune to.  Go figure - yet another embodiment of white privilege I guess, but at least I was able to contribute to the development of prep which is based on that research. 

Anyway, those of you who wonder why you haven't been pozzed yet that may be your answer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:44 AM, misneach said:

I expect it Is inevitable but  meds for HIV and meds to prevent it make it more  random now than  before.  gift givers are not always gift givers in reality but  we  have  choice..and we  can  choose to prevent  it as far as meds allow or go with the awe of natural breeding and not  giving fear another run

Great way to put it.  🙂

Guest Neg4pozbreeding

i only fuck an ass with my bare cock, and I only allow a bare cock to penetrate my ass. i do not pull out, and if someone is fucking me i want him to cum balls deep inside of me.  Eventually i will get HIV, AIDS, and STDs. when that happens i will still bareback and flll holes, take loads!

Guest Neg4pozbreeding
On 8/8/2020 at 2:37 PM, Neg4pozbreeding said:

i only fuck an ass with my bare cock, and I only allow a bare cock to penetrate my ass. i do not pull out, and if someone is fucking me i want him to cum balls deep inside of me.  Eventually i will get HIV, AIDS, and STDs. when that happens i will still bareback and flll holes, take loads!

I actuall got fucked bareack by a nice guy last night. there is a good chance I will be poz this weekend

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I've been taking loads bareback since I first started getting fucked and I'm not about to stop now. That said I'm not stupid. I take anon loads, I don't ask guys their status before they fuck me. I get off on the risk of both things and know I should ask questions, know I shouldn't take anon loads, know I should make guys wrap to fuck me, but I don't. And I know that means I probably will get poz. My luck will run out. But nothing replaces the rush of a guy fucking me bare and cumming inside me. If it happens it happens.

On 8/11/2020 at 12:34 AM, Neg4pozbreeding said:

I actuall got fucked bareack by a nice guy last night. there is a good chance I will be poz this weekend

It's been about 13 days since you posted this, which is the usual incubation period for the Bug. Any news?

I’m putting my faith in PrEP. It’s hugely effective, although I realise it’s not 100%. I take it religiously, and when you combine that with most guys I fuck seemingly being on it/undetectable (I don’t ask statuses but they sometime bring it up), I’m happy enough with that probability. Certainly happier than when I was relying on condoms but making exceptions for really hot guys, or if I was drunk.

If I do test positive, it’s not the end of the world. I’d go on meds straight away and wait till I was undetectable to fuck again. I’m not in the bug chaser/gift giver mindset in any way: no judgment, but it’s just not for me.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, CuriousDallas said:

I've been taking loads bareback since I first started getting fucked and I'm not about to stop now. That said I'm not stupid. I take anon loads, I don't ask guys their status before they fuck me. I get off on the risk of both things and know I should ask questions, know I shouldn't take anon loads, know I should make guys wrap to fuck me, but I don't. And I know that means I probably will get poz. My luck will run out. But nothing replaces the rush of a guy fucking me bare and cumming inside me. If it happens it happens.

So you aren't poz?

On 8/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, CuriousDallas said:

Ummm your posts are all over the place man....

one thread you are poz, next you are neg, next you are on prep... 

sorry but this makes me think everything you post here is made up... 

not attacking you, there are plenty of people living out fantasies on here, but you really are not consistent...

• Upvote 3

I know i will get pozzed at some point and I'm shocked I'm still neg!! I admit poz sex is the best thrill ever so i will continue accepting all raw loads from poz men!!! I will never forget my first poz load!!! After this guy had me throbn horny as we kissed he whispered in my ear he was poz and ask me if i still wanting his cum omg i cudnt resist saying hell yes please!!! At that point he kinda got off on verbally making me beg him to poz me