Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

May have had an answer for this before, but had my first raw BB cock back in about 1975, before much was known about HIV and AIDS. Since that time very few cocks that I've had were covered, but tried to be as safe as possible up until the start of 2016, when I began taking any and all cocks and with a "no questions asked" policy.  I'm assuming that at least a few of them were poz or at least poz UD, but am not sure as all were by anonymous breeding with strangers, mostly at the baths. As of my last in home tests, am still neg, but am knowing that it can happen anytime, and when it does, it does, am ready to accept it and move on. For myself, the risks and enjoyment from raw BB and being loaded, with raw cum far outweigh the fear at this time in my life.

Life is a risk, every day you get up you are risking falling hurting yourself , or getting into a car crash when you get behind the drivers seat. all it takes is someone else who is crazy, drunk or anything else, and its over so yes its a risk but a calculated one hopefully! 

Guest ff-whole

I answer again since my perspective has changed a little.
I don't want to become Poz and take PrEP in the hope it is effective...
I think I have been barebacked by Positive guys - maybe on meds and undetectable, but maybe not.
Lately I have been drawn to to videos and photos of middle aged to older wasted looking Poz guys. I still don't want to get pozzed and thus will keep taking my PrEP but would very much like to be rigorously fucked by these kind of persons because I think they are so hot.

storage9.jpg

storage10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cockcumwhore

I think I'll probably get it eventually.  I've bare backed all my life since before HIV. Maybe I've been lucky. I don't want to feel only half satisfied cos  that's how it feels to me. A lot of the sensations are lost.  What will happen will  happen. 

Great question... Bottom line, I'm already a barebacker. Hiden somewhere in there lays a chaser, had unprotected sex with Asian hookers and ladyboys. The Philippines is bareback heaven, I've actually got nailed by a ladyboy hooker bareback for months (paid for her tits). I was raised on AIDS bad, condoms, tests (still neg, required test for Chinese visa). That was a first for me, and no going back....There's one line in band of brothers that would sum this up quite nicely "you're already dead"... "You just got to realize it".... Covid, Cancer, hit by a car, AIDS? We all die, choose how you go out. I'm not a "I want POZ cock" chaser... I just get off not knowing, this might be the one... If able, I plan to never get tested again...

There was no hesitation when I voted : "End up positive"

Edited by MrsTatt00
  • Like 1