Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

Guest indynudeguy

Lifelong barebacker here. I've never used a condom. Deciding to be a cum dump is a lifestyle choice. Realize I'll probably convert, will face it when it happens.

• Administrators

I'm rather shocked that >25% of you guys who are neg bottoms (and on a site like this) think you'll stay neg. Other than the few who are immune (<1%) either you're not having sex or you're fooling yourself (IMHO).

From what I read on this forum, it seems lots of guys have lots of sex with random men, bareback, tens, even hundreds, for months, even years, yet stay negative, WTF? You should all contact the CDCs so they can research what's going on, as it seems that we have developed some kind of immunity to HIV.

Common sense dictates chances of becoming pos is extremely high when engaging into lots of risky sex.

I feel nowadays being "negative" = I don't know my status, I haven't tested in over a year, I am pos but don't accept my reality, I am undetectable, I say so because everyone does, I haven't tested yet I know I'm neg because I am not ill and I look great and healthy, etc.

Also, I still get shocked to read or hear about guys who think will stay neg because they only fuck with other neg guys. We are all grown ups here, not uninformed kids.

So, all of this seems to be about fear, or fantasizing of being neg and getting pozed, but please, be considerate with yourselves and others.

• Upvote 1

AS to RawTop's point:

I'm rather shocked that >25% of you guys who are neg bottoms (and on a site like this) think you'll stay neg. Other than the few who are immune (<1%) either you're not having sex or you're fooling yourself (IMHO).
, I'm not sure it's as simple as that. There are those who think that universal testing and prescription of antiretrovirals could bring rates of transmission close to zero notwithstanding increasing instances of unsafe sex, and there are pilot projects in the works to test the thesis. I suspect that among the 99% who aren't immune, there are those who aren't particularly promiscuous by temperament, and who in the antiretroviral age statistically have a material chance of avoiding infection.

For myself though, accepting that I will become poz has helped me to let go of unhealthy anxiety around sex.

• Like 1

• Administrators
AS to RawTop's point: , I'm not sure it's as simple as that. There are those who think that universal testing and prescription of antiretrovirals could bring rates of transmission close to zero notwithstanding increasing instances of unsafe sex

That's a completely unrealistic view. There are plenty of guys who don't know their status - you can't force them to get tested. And then once they know they're poz, you can't force them to take drugs - especially when they probably won't need them for a few years.

I was chatting with another blogger who's out in CA. He's poz and not on meds. He's converted 35 guys that he knows about and then there's the countless guys he's fucked where status wasn't really discussed - he's probably converted plenty of them as well. He's just one guy and may have converted 100+ other guys.

Well, as much as I'd love to bury my head in the sand and say it won't happen to me, odds are it will, eventually. This year I've been keeping track and I've had 122 loads go up my ass so far. Some of those were from the same guy, but a lot were from different guys. I know some of those had to have been poz, it would be stupid of me to think otherwise. I just love the feel of bare dick too much to go back to condoms.

I actually got tested the other day at Pride. I wasn't scared at all and I immedietely went into the tent and filled out the paper work. I was surprised at how many people were getting tested too (women too..I know sometimes I think it's only a man's world) and who were thankful that the tests were offered.

I will admit, I was nervous walking around and decided to drink until half an hour passed. I just got in before closing but I got my test results back. Negative. I was actually really shocked. The guy noticed and asked, "Oh..well most people would be happy that they are negative. Are you not happy."

I think there was a tiny fleeting thought that I was hoping it would be positive. Only because I would have been ready to accept it. I am happy that I am still negative. But I don't think I will stay that way for long. It might be true for that time period I would be negative. But recently I've been taking loads in bath houses/sex clubs, not asking a guy's status, and hooking up with undetectable and one known poz. I just figured that is it really justifiable if I am going to take random loads at a club to refuse a poz guy's load because I don't want to be pozzed? If I did not want to be pozzed I shouldn't have barebacked. I don't think it's quite that I'm bug chasing like some do. It's more that I know it will happen eventually. But I don't want the fear of the bug, dying, low immune system, and etc. to stop me from living and having fun.

But yeah..I was originally one of the ones who thought I could stay neg forever. The next test should be much more accurate. Thankfully, a very nice undetectable man taught me better.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if there area few guys voting who don't really take raw cock or loads but read this site and participate because the idea of raw sex is so compelling. It seems bizarre that guys would think that they could effectively sero-sort with anonymous hookups.

Although I did overhear a strange conversation at the baths about six months ago. Two 20-something guys retired to the room next to me and began a conversation that clearly indicated these guys had just met. It eventually led to sounds of sucking and then fucking. As the slamming and moaning approached climax I heard the top say "Gonna cum in your ass", followed by a voice (not sure which) asking "are you Neg?" which received an affirmative response and the reply "me too". So I suppose those guys would vote that they think they will stay Neg because they ask a total stranger who is 10 seconds away from shooting in their ass if he is Neg.

On the other hand I think this forum has its share of vicarious thrill seekers like me. I don't generally bareback. I have had fewer than 10 cocks in me bare and all but 2 of them were just for a few seconds. Guys who entered me bare without discussion while I was sucking cock at at bath. While I broke off each of these quickly (and took their cocks into my mouth - a huge turn on to get an opportunity to do ass to mouth) it did strike me how easily their cocks slid into me without the friction of rubber.

It did lead me to play a bit with fire. I let two guys fuck me bare for a while. One for about 10 minutes and one for about 3 or 4 minutes. Neither came in my ass although the second guy really wanted to. Both had huge 10+ inch uncut cocks, which was a major motivator for me. Yes I am a size queen. Could not believe how easily I took those all the way. And not just some gentle half-assed fucking. The first guy had me upside-down, piledriving my ass hard with full balls deep strokes. And I had barely ever been fucked before, even safely.

The first was almost a year ago and the second was about 8 months ago. I have tested neg twice since, most recently this month. But I was very apprehensive, and that (logical) fear will prevent me from barebacking as I want to stay neg.

I am not as much about the loads, although I love cum. But I would be happy to take all loads in my mouth. Love ass to mouth anyway. For me the feeling - and psychology - of taking bare cock is the bigger turn on.

But I can't take the risk. It is still hot to read and dream.

I only let bare cocks into my mancunt. As I love to have the guy shooting his hot seed into me I always take bare cock. Have been for many many years. Have had many men fuck me and seed me over the years and I am sure many would be poz. I am still neg. bare loads are perfection for me!

Ray

Speaking as a poz guy who will top neg bottoms as long as there's full disclosure and zero pressure, I'm wondering, based on this, if I shouldn't change my mind about my moral position and only have sex (at least as a top) with other poz guys.

The key part of my decision to fuck neg guys bareback revolves around informed consent. This poll suggests to me that too many bottoms out there aren't adequately informed. Which means that it would be wrong of me to expose them to HIV even after disclosing my status, because they don't have a realistic basis to make a decision.

As a poz guy, this is really, really dismaying to me. I take the ethics and morality of how to behave as a barebacker very seriously. This is, after all, a life or death issue. And I have to be able to live with myself.

• Upvote 1

I have somehow managed to stay neg so far. I don't want to become poz, but I know as I keep taking loads my chances just increase. I don't turn down poz guys. I do find it hot to take charged loads. I love getting fuckedvraw too much to stop now.

It seems bizarre that guys would think that they could effectively sero-sort with anonymous hookups.

I guess I can see both sides. For me it is a matter of trust! It may seem odd in anon hook-ups but I like to think if I ask, I would get the truth. However, I think some response on this site in general show that is not the case. So I have resolved to the fact it will happen. IMHO

• Administrators
Speaking as a poz guy who will top neg bottoms as long as there's full disclosure and zero pressure, I'm wondering, based on this, if I shouldn't change my mind about my moral position and only have sex (at least as a top) with other poz guys.

The key part of my decision to fuck neg guys bareback revolves around informed consent. This poll suggests to me that too many bottoms out there aren't adequately informed. Which means that it would be wrong of me to expose them to HIV even after disclosing my status, because they don't have a realistic basis to make a decision.

As a poz guy, this is really, really dismaying to me. I take the ethics and morality of how to behave as a barebacker very seriously. This is, after all, a life or death issue. And I have to be able to live with myself.

BUT on the other side - if it's not you, then it will be someone else who knocks them up.

• Like 1

I have been a bb top for twenty-five years but have recently started to bottom. Having shot so much cum into asses for years it would have been hypocritical of me not to to take raw cock. I'll be honest and say that it still hurts like he'll being fucked despite using dildos on a regular basis. Iv never asked the status of the guys who have fucked me and accept the risks.

I have recently been in contact with a friend whom I have not seen in fifteen years. He is openly poz and I would love to meet up again( we played a lot when I only topped and DP d a lot) the only problem is he has the biggest cock I have seen. I accept that I will eventually get Pozzed and would rather he was the one who breeds me but I don't think I can take his cock. Any helpfull suggestions please.