Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

My roommate is Poz (trans) and she is still not dealing well with it. And I have a very occasional trans FB who is poz and refuses to to bb me saying I don;t want anyone to go through what I'm going through. At the smae time, not that I want to convert, just really want her hard bare cock cumming in me

• 2 weeks later...

I've barebacked for 5 decades and still neg. I think it's just luck. I started seriously chasing about 2 years ago. I get at least 5 poz loads a week, and usually lots more. It's still the greatest thrill for me. I keep thinking I'll convert.

in other threads we've discussed the difference between trying to become poz and just not trying not to. active vs passive chasing, if you will.

I've been at all points along that spectrum. I think many of us have.  

I've been playing raw for most of the last 40 years. when my (mostly older) friends started getting sick in late '84-early '85, I figured my number would be up, because I refused to shun them. as irefuse to shun them today.

if you'd care to do the math, figure a conservative average of 4 new partners a month for 38 years, and easily 1 fourth again of that number for gangbangs and group encounters. that's a conservative estimate. I'm an unashamed slut.

and yet I've tested negative for 31 consecutive years. 

chatted this morning with a buddy who just home-tested + twice.  he hasn't been to the doctor and doesn't feel the need to go as of yet. we'll behaving sex the only way both of us know. raw.

• Upvote 1

Guest Davesleftear

I am mostly fucked with condoms because the top insists, i never carry them myself.  The biggest turn on is when a super horned up guy starts to push himself in bare and without discussion.  I'm never gonna stop him and I wouldn't want to be able to.

As for myself, have been a BB since in my mid 20's, but have been as careful as possible and have done a lot of serosorting. Some years back a friend and I did some partying and play with a couple of guys that were supposed to be clean and neg, short of it is that my buddy seroconverted about a month later, but for some reason at the time I didn't and dodged the bullet. That scared the hell out of me at the time and I stopped having even oral for some years afterwards. Well things have gotten the better part of me and my lust and addiction for cock and cum have grown till it's become an obsession to go out and get fucked on a regular basis now. Just at the first of the year, I decided to say the hell with it all and just go out and have fun and since then have taken all loads from anyone wanting to have sex, either oral or anal and all anon BB. For myself, yes, it's only a matter of time till I become poz, and I'm happy and ready to accept it and embrace it. Actually I've given it a lot of thought in the past year or so and am ready and actually anxious for the test to come back poz. 

• 4 weeks later...

I originally voted a while back staying neg but realized recently that the last 10 men who have fucked me have all cum in my ass. I know none of their names and simply took their word on their statuses. So now I have changed my vote to end up poz since I always play bareback with strangers. Oh and all 10 have been black men which is one of the highest risk groups.

• Upvote 1

I originally voted a while back staying neg but realized recently that the last 10 men who have fucked me have all cum in my ass. I know none of their names and simply took their word on their statuses. So now I have changed my vote to end up poz since I always play bareback with strangers. Oh and all 10 have been black men which is one of the highest risk groups.

Interesting, please keep us posted here about your status if it changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Condoms were never even an option for me. I took my first cock when I was 16 from a much older man. He guided me gently and taught me how to serve cock. When it was time for him to pop my cherry there was no mention of condoms. He simply told me to relax my body and enjoy the sensations. As he was getting close he told me that he's not pulling out, I was hooked as soon as I felt his cock throbbing inside me. That moment was the most sexual satisfied of my life, I was hooked on cum from that moment on

• Upvote 1

I will probably end up poz.

I tend to think of 'when it happens' rather than if, especially as a bb btm who takes loads from all sorts of strangers and has never asked status once. That said, I'm on PrEP at the moment (Event Based Dosing, the riskier version), and although it does feel like the risk is much lower, it also feels like cheating. I've lived with the risk of HIV for so long it feels like that risk is part of barebacking.

So, I don't know, I'll probably end up coming off PrEP and letting nature take its course...

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...