What kind of men you like to fuck or get fucked by?

vrsbbltn

Guest UserDeleted0419

I prefer my Tops be older than me, between 30-45 and Muscled Daddies are my fucking weakness! I see a muscled daddy with a big cock and my legs might was well be over my head, or I'm on all fours faster than a drive-by. The more dominant and verbal, the better! Older Tops really know how to fuck my hole. It's not a 2-pump dump and I love that. I love feeling a daddy use my hole and have it open up for him during long sessions.

• 6 years later...

Solid Alpha tops, top only, tall, dark, hairy everything, muscular, tattoos, beard, big hands, feet, and cock.  Attitude to match the looks.  I know I am not alone with this description, I think all bottoms want this.  I married this. 😍

Well, like... anyone under 45 who wants to take my 6.5" white dick, but my favourites are guys about 10 years younger than me... 

Asian students in their early 20s are hot. 
Black bottoms (20s or 30s)
Young Paki guys are so hot for my dick
Also can't beat a good old fashioned white guy (Love horse hung white guys who put their legs in the air for me)

Love Eastern European guys but have only had a couple of them =/

Edited by Britnonchaser

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Solid Alpha tops, top only, tall, dark, hairy everything, muscular, tattoos, beard, big hands, feet, and cock.  Attitude to match the looks.  I know I am not alone with this description, I think all bottoms want this.  I married this. 😍

Uh huh, like that attitude part...

• Like 2

Confident sluts. Guys that proud to be who they are without the boasting or flaboyantness or self depricative. Loose holes, no hole is ever too loose for me. That being said I'm not against tight ones, just be willing to let me turn you into a sloppy slut.

Body type I like anything from chubby bear to average Joe. Unfortunately not into twinks.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Guest BreedingCameraman

I’ve given this topic a lot of thought in recent years. If I’m being honest, I prefer the men that I am going to have sex with be at least my age or older, be versatile in at least a little bit, be at least tolerant of any of my traits, flaws, and/or quirks that might annoy them, and - as rude as this may sound - have an IQ that’s at least three digits who is also mature/acts his age when in public. I also am attracted to men that are taller, hairy, and can outweigh me. The shape can be anything from a “dadbod” to  a gym regular, but that’s not nearly as important as the rest of it.