Spitroast/dating couples

NLbear

As a bottom I love it when I have a cock pounding my ass while I suck on a big one at the same time. Even better when the top shoots a big load in my ass while the other one squirts one down my throat. I love a spitroast. Satisfies both my ass and mouth.

Usually that only happens when I have a date with a couple (my profile pic is from one of those dates recently). It's difficult to get three single guys together so a couple is easier. Dating couples though can be complicated as they tend to look after their partner's sexual pleasures and are more focused on their own (both) satisfaction than yours. You usually just end up to be the tool to spice up their sex life. What do you think? Any experiences to share as a single guy having a date with couples?

The date I had from which the profile pic comes from ended up with one of the couple getting jealous because his BF was apparently in love with my ass and could not stop fucking me. He practically threw me out of the house as soon as both came.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

I don't mind just being used as a tool... It rather turns me on, actually, when I feel I'm just a sex toy with a pulse, and not really a person they feel the need to consider in any way.

(And I don't mind being thrown out once the tops have come. After all, if I have my loads I'm happy!)

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I normally avoid couples they are always so complicated with relationship issues & 9 times out of 10 one or the other gets jealous, I've had that experience so many times so now i just avoid couples at all cost, I much prefer to be spit roasted by single or cheating guys.

Ive had a few experiences with couples. I played with one couple in particular on several occasions and it was good. They were a mixed race couple (black and white) and had a nice place with a pool, hot tub and tv thet covered an entire wall. The white guy had the larger cock and only liked to get sucked, the black guy loved to fuck and also had a nice cock. The black guy was also fond of kissing. I'm a really picky kisser, not into having my face inhaled or lots of spit or frenzied tongue probing. I haven't found many guys who I enjoyed kissing, but this guy was an awesome kisser, we had great chemistry. Typically we'd start out in the hot tub and end up on a sofa in their theater with the white guy sitting legs spread while I went down on him and his partner would watch some and end up behind me and slide in doggie style. It was always nice and rhythmic sex... kinda miss them since I moved. 

• Upvote 1

Hooking up with couples usually ends up with someone being jealous.  One partner may respond to you in a way that he does not for his partner.  Find some randoms dudes at a sex party, bath house or gay resort and get fucked and loaded without the drama.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

One of the best fucks I ever had was these two guys that lived as roommates. They weren't a couple per se as they were both extreme tops (one gay, the other bi). They took pride in pounding bottoms into a cummy mess with their massive black dicks. While gettng spitroasted, it was like they were trying to make dicks connect in me as one was pushing his manhood down my throat until my nose was in his pubes while the other was balls deep and well past my S-curve. They switched often, high-fiving each other, using my mouth to keep tham hard while spewing cum into my ass several times. They even managed to DP me after some effort. My ass was a stretched to the absolute limit. I felt like you could probably stuff a wine bottle all the way in with ease after thay were done with me.  

• Upvote 1

It does take a happy, secure couple to avoid the jealousy thing -- but as part of a couple, I thoroughly enjoy sharing a sexy guy w/ my husband -- love it when we tag team a sexy btm stud or share a BBC. Until you know the "Deal" with your couple pals, just try to give them both equal attention, even though you'll probably naturally be more attracted to one over the other -- the don't need to know this! Make it look like you enjoy the hell out of both of them and you'll get better and more frequent results!

• Upvote 1

I totally agree with all lfukbud.  I am partnered, but we play extremely well with others.  If anything, I think we both make a strong effort to make sure the 3rd has  a good time, which makes it more enjoyable for us.  Sometimes I let him start without me and join after a little while and vice verse.  It probably helps that I get really turned on by watching him make out with other guys and he loves watching me get bred.  

• Upvote 1

I love sex with couples as long as the attraction is pretty equal all the way around.  If not, I won't do it - it won't go well.  But if all 3 are into each other, I find the couple is usually mostly focused on me since they're old news to each other lol

My first partner of 8 years looked very similar to me, and we had 3 ways constantly from the very beginning - we were always on the prowl for a 3rd everywhere we went.  And since we had the exact same build, height, weight, everything - most guys into one of us was into the other also - so the attention was pretty equal which eliminated the jealousy factor on our end 99% of the time.  And the other 1% we'd just laugh about since it was sometimes me and sometimes him they'd be more into.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I love sex with couples as long as the attraction is pretty equal all the way around.  If not, I won't do it - it won't go well.  But if all 3 are into each other, I find the couple is usually mostly focused on me since they're old news to each other lol

My first partner of 8 years looked very similar to me, and we had 3 ways constantly from the very beginning - we were always on the prowl for a 3rd everywhere we went.  And since we had the exact same build, height, weight, everything - most guys into one of us was into the other also - so the attention was pretty equal which eliminated the jealousy factor on our end 99% of the time.  And the other 1% we'd just laugh about since it was sometimes me and sometimes him they'd be more into.

Damn! You and your ex sound like the kind of couples I love hooking up with! I've never had drama as a third. Maybe I've just been lucky. 

Back in the days of gay.com, I chatted regularly with a POZ couple, but they only played with other POZ guys.  The day I was diagnosed, I went to a bar to celebrate and within 30 minutes, I was breeding my 1st chaser.  As soon as I got home that night, I logged on and told them my good news.  We arranged to meet at their place a few days later.  Both of them were versatile and very attentive to me, not an inkling of being treated as an outsider.  Foreplay involved lots of kissing and body contact.  I was spitroasted twice, with the 2 of them reversing roles and thanks to them, I felt warmly welcomed into the POZ community.

• Upvote 1

This is actually my favorite scenario.  I have been lucky to meet a secure couple to use me as their bottom and I see them often.  Not only are they secure in their relationship but they have been together a long time and I am very comfortable meeting them together or each one separately.  They treat me very well and have actually asked if I would consider being included in their relationship but I am not looking to commit to them like that.  They always breed me or cum in my mouth and I happily take their loads.  

• 2 weeks later...

My experience was similar to that of NLbear's.  I was with a couple for a short period of time. The one who brought me into the situation got extremely jealous because his husband and I seemed to 'click' and had so much in common. Plus his husband was the best fuck I've ever had up to that point.  I doubt his husband was falling in love with me, but I know he enjoyed fucking my ass and cumming in me (because he is poz).

The way it ended was probably one of the worst experiences of my entire life, and took me a VERY long time to get over. All I can say to anyone considering doing it, go into it with your eyes wide open and be ready to get out at a moment's notice.