Sansom Street Gym in Philadelphia

twotopmen

I'm gonna comment on my recent experiences at the Sansom Street Gym in Philadelphia where I went last night. Sorta desperate for some play. The Club Body Center in Philadelphia is currently under repair due to recent fire damage and is closed. I usually go there. But it's a Saturday night so how bad is it gonna be? Right!

My first impression with Sansom Street on Saturday night was that it's totallly a sterile environment...very clean, too much lighting and without any sexual vibe. There is a lot of open space that's not at all inviting. The place is huge. Rooms are spread out on three floors. My room (without membership) cost $35.00 and they wanted to charge me an extra $1.00 for a clean towel but I talked myself out of that charge. So it's not cheap! It was "party night" (never did figure out what exactly that meant!) and there was a DJ in the second floor "party room". It was very difficult to tell exactly how many rooms and/or lockers were in use but it never seemed crowded. Most of the play took place in the back hall of the third floor dark room which was very dark. Here guys were play with their "pee pees" just like we all did when we were ten years old...very boring. Very few rooms were open so it was difficult to connect that way.

Now don't get me wrong. I didn't totally hate this place. I did manage to fuck three guys...all quite nice with awesome butts...and bred one who really wanted my cum. So not a completely lost evening. Will I return? Maybe. In a pinch, this place is acceptable. Cettainly not on my "favorite" list of bath houses/saunas. I anxiously await the reopening of the Club Body Center.

I'm gonna comment on my recent experiences at the Sansom Street Gym in Philadelphia [...] Now don't get me wrong. [...] In a pinch, this place is acceptable. Certainly not on my "favorite" list of bath houses/saunas. I anxiously await the reopening of the Club Body Center.

I have essentially the same reaction, Twotopmen. Sansom Street Gym has never quite clicked with me. Hope the repairs to CBC are worth the wait!

• 2 months later...

Since CBC is closed I went to Sanson St bathhouse 2 weeks ago. I still like CBC better but I had a hot time. Lots of guys there. A 19 year old fucked me raw and came in me a few times. I went up to the maze /BBRT black out area and got fucked ammonia. With my ass in the glory holes. Anyone know when CBC is supposed to open again?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been to both many times.... not a huge fan of Sansom street... not sleazy enough as others have said... and the tv room is just weird... I CANT WAIT for CBC to reopen may 17 is the new date

• 3 years later...