I didn’t know what to do, I had never even thought about doing anything like that before. Letting a total stranger cum in me was frightening but I couldn’t stop thinking about it. How hot could it be to feel a warm load of cum in me. Also, the way that guy fucked me felt so good, better than anyone else, probably because he fucked me raw. I know he kept asking to unload in me, but every time I told him to pull out and every time it was the same thing, he’d fuck me until he was close then he’d pull out and spray his cum all over my face. That went on for a while and every time I secretly wished he’d go all the way, but I guess he wanted for me to tell him to breed me, but I wasn’t quite ready to do that. I started looking at websites with barebacking stories and they really turned me on. It was great to know there were so many bottoms like me who secretly wanted loads but couldn’t make themselves admit it. Earlier today I received the following email from him:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: tonite

February 28, 2010 12:19 PM

To: "B Oliver" oliverb_oh@yahoo.com

I want ur ass tonite. get urself ready for some pounding. don’t wear that butt plug because I want to feel my dick tear u apart. Be there at 11 and want to find u spread eagle and ready for my load. We’re going all the way, I’m gonna make u my pussy boi fucking until I blow my load in u. will make u pregnant tonite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: tonite

February 28, 2010 12:19 PM

To:

I'm cool with what you said about making me your pussy boi and fucking me until u blow your load...

I keep imagining finding myself in the same room as you, knowing that we're there for you to fuck me, but I'm not sure how I let myself be in that situation, probably because you played some serious mind games with me, I'm not sure. All I know is that we're there and you're eating my ass, sticking your tongue in and out of my hole, leaving my hole lubed and ready for your cock. Meanwhile I'm going down on your cock, taking it as deep down my throat as I can, you have a lot of pre cum and soon your cock is covered with pre cum and my spit.

Then I sit on your lap, facing you, and we start to kiss in the mouth. You gently bite my neck and lick my ear, driving me nuts. At this point my ass is aching for your cock and I can't take it anymore. I know what will happen if if I don't leave now. Your cock is lined up with my ass as I start to rock back and forth on your hard cock until it slips inside of my hole. I know I want to do it, but I'm scared of continuing on. I think that I need to get a condom or better yet, leave, but I'm not sure what you say or do but I continue to rock back and forth. All I can say is "please pull out..." But I'm straddled on top of you and you couldn't pull out even if you wanted to. We continue to kiss in the mouth. Your cock feels so good inside of my tight hole that I get lost in the moment and continue to rock back and forth while you're in me raw.

You place your hands on my butt cheeks and open up my ass as wide as possible as you get your dick deeper and deeper into me. I can feel your cock covered with your precum and my spit as it slides in and out of my tight hole, making slurping sounds. I'm totally lost in the moment and the look in your face tells me you're in heaven. Once again I ask for you to "please pull out" just as I can tell that you're getting close to cumming. You put your hands behind your head while I continue to rock back and forth on your cock while asking for you pull out before you cum inside of me, but I'm on top of you so you really can't move.... I’m fucking myself on your big black cock and you’re loving it! That’s when you look me in the eyes and tell me “baby, I’m getting close to cum, your ass is so tight and feels so good, unless you stop bouncing back and forth on my cock I’m gonna blow my load in you, fill you up with my cum, make you pregnant. Is that what you want, be my pussy boy?” I can’t answer, my heart is racing and I know I need to stop, but you look me straight into my eyes again and ask me “tell me where you want my cum, tell me, come on, baby, tell me.” I keep saying "please pull out..." until you tell me that you’re cuming. You roll your head back, grab me by my waist, and jerks once or twice before I start feeling the cum shooting inside of me. “Oh yeah, baby, take my cum! Fill you up with my cum!” Hearing that and feeling the cum in me is all I can take and I start to cum, without even touching my cock.

Wow! I'm not sure if I could ever go through with something like this, but it is so hot! I would really like to try something like this some time!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't gotten an answer yet, but I don't know I could go through with this, regardless of what he says. I'm so scared! What should I do??

Oliverb_oh@yahoo.com

Edited by Hotload84

• 3 months later...

Wow oliver what a fuckin hot story, if i had lived it i would have done like you, dream of get pregnant from this hot stud and be his pussy boy, as it is ,that is what i am my tops pussyboy and i love it. Soo good to be a cum slut.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, what's wrong with being a cum slut or seeds takers. It the best feelings you will have. Let that top take your ass and use it hard and fill it full of hot spunk. You will love that warm, hot, wet feeling in your hole when the top explodes in it. Enjoy and fucking worry about being a slut. Make it your life goal.

• 1 year later...