Neither of you can host: Where do you go to fuck?

nastybottom

4 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Outside? Like bent over the picnic table I mentioned or the tailgate of my truck?

Exactly.  Works as good as anything else. I feel like you’re offering. 😍

Outdoors (if the weather is warm) or pick a spot where no one would look, take your clothes off and go for it! I love feeling a bit of a breeze when barebacking outside. Daylight is important because as soon as the sun goes down, you’ll be eaten alive by mosquitoes, blackflies and others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Binudenative

- We (my past tops) current discrete male relationship, usually meet at the local adult bookstores and fuck inside the deluxe viewing booths. 🙂 

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2012 at 3:58 AM, seaguy said:

meet at the local bathhouse

The best thing about becoming this comfortable with my sexuality, and barebacking has been that I have become comfortable with going to bathhouses now.

If you live in a city where you have access to a bathhouse/sauna, then I'd suggest that; neutral ground, and you potentially have other options if things aren't working out.  Even in small-towns, you have known cheap motels where you can split the cost for a couple hours or so.

Outside of that, I'm sure you can find some secluded place for a quick shag (as long as you're both comfortable with one another)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Wow...I seem to constantly have to get creative. I usually can't host so have done my car, his car, empty garage, alley, park, woods, public bathrooms, stairwells, concrete drainage culverts, under bridges, shower at the gym, behind buildings, fenced in yards at empty homes, and I feel like I'm leaving some things out.

On 6/24/2019 at 2:30 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

If you live in a city where you have access to a bathhouse/sauna, then I'd suggest that; neutral ground, and you potentially have other options if things aren't working out. 

I've only had 1 or 2 guys show at a bathhouse/sauna.