Neither of you can host: Where do you go to fuck?

nastybottom

• 2 weeks later...
I have sucked cock in public bathrooms (Barnes and Noble, Wendy's, McDonalds, movie theaters...). I don't see why you couldn't fuck in one. Just be smart about where you do it, and be quiet during.

You could (with planning and a little luck) find a guy willing to host the two of you in exchange for getting to watch. I've done that before when I wanted to suck a guy or get fucked and neither of us could host.

@ Whiteslutbttm, I wish I could find someone as adventureous as you sound! I've come across a few places in my area that would be ideal for a quick & quiet public fuck session, but I've yet to find a guy ballsy-enough to join me. They either flake or chicken out altogether.

• 3 years later...
Guest btchbyl

woods, middle of a field on a country road late night, rest area in a stall, bicycle or walking trail at night, park the car down the street and do it in a public park late night, on the beach of a small lake at night, you name it. got my ass seeded in a wooded highway median at night once. i never host. i always do it in public anyway. also snuck onto a college campus and got fucked in toilet stalls in libraries. also in lecture hall mens rooms tucked away down long narrow hallways no one goes down at night. got my ass bred in these places when i wasnt a student and the top wasnt either. had my butt inseminated by a few young college students in these places at night too. even had one cum in my ass in a stall just as they closed the library for the night.

Edited by btchbyl

Guest 24collegekid420

As a bottom when I have been looking for a fucking I have been fucked at a church ,my mom bed , a van ,a truck, a car I public at the bar, I've been fucked in a garage and a storage unit.

• 3 years later...

I am not that fussed and will basically get fucked anywhere. I sometimes meet tops at backrooms or saunas, I have met tops in the bushes at parks, been fucked under a stair well in an apartment block, in beats, cars, basically wherever a top is ready with a hard cock

• Upvote 1

when the room I rent out went vacant a while, I did run an ad suggesting guys could come over and use the room. I think I suggested ten bucks unless it was an extended stay. one guy rented it for a month, cash at the start with a security dep. a couple of time he informed me he would be coming over with a guy. never did. later he said guys were uncomfortable coming to my house.  he did not even take the security dep. back.  great guy.