"safe only" btm took secret load from "safe only" top during 4gy with their partners

Wild Streak

Hello - I've been creeping this site for a few months now (love it) but have never had a good reason to post, until now. So I've registessred and would like to share this recent turn of events with you guys. It's quite detailed, which made it a little long - but I want to try and remember everything b/c it was so incredibly hot for me. Please let me know if it's too much detail and I'll tone it down next time...assuming something like this ever happens again.

My partner and I (both neg) have been together for three years in a monogamous relationship. Our sex life has always been very good (sometimes mind blowing) but about four months ago we decided to start playing (safe) together with other guys (we fuck raw with each other). The new dynamic has bumped up our sex life a notch or two and we are kicking ourselves that we didn't start earlier. The only issue for me, being primarily a bottom, is that we find the supply of bottoms in Toronto is much greater than the supply of tops. It might just be where we are looking (MH, Grindr, Scruff) but for whatever reason, we've hooked up with several bottoms (or "vers" guys who only want to bottom) but only a few tops. Not that I'm complaining -- I love eating ass and I do top once in a while, but my favorite part of having a bottom over is watching my partner unleash his thick 7.5" uc cock on him. Normally, he's a quiet, unassuming guy, but put him inside a hot bottom and it is a beautiful, powerful and incredibly stimulating sight to behold. Gets me off hard every time.

As a bottom, of course I'd prefer to play with a top, so a few days ago when we had another couple over (top and true vers) I made the most of it. These boys were hot - they looked like brothers but weren't. Mid-late 30's, tall, mod hairy, muscle jocks with trimmed beards and steel blue eyes. We had "booked" them earlier in the week and the anticipation of getting naked with these sexy men had me semi or fully hard for days. With them now finally in our house I was absolutely buzzing. After some making out as a group, we shed our remaining clothes and I paired off with the top into a north-south position with me on top getting my first taste of his cock while he went to work on my ass. I couldn't get enough. His cock was about 8" and a little bit thicker than my partner's. The sheer size was a little intimidating for me, but only added to my already "through-the-roof" state of arousal. He found all my sweet spots with his tongue and was getting me good and wet - using his fingers to unwrinkle and slightly open my bud while he shot his tongue in and out, then repeatedly spitting and using his tongue to push it inside me. -- I love when a guy takes his time to repeatedly spit on my hole - when my partner preps my ass like this I know he's going to rough fuck me with no added lube....over the years I've been almost conditioned to expect it, and crave it. The mere thought of a hot, rough pounding from the top "brother" sent my mind spinning and I imagined the feeling of him punishing my hole with his raw cock until he finally breeds me. My face got instantly hot and I started to sweat. I felt a hollow, sick feeling in my stomach - like when you drive over a hill too fast in your car. My thoughts were racing, my cock throbbing.

In a bit of a haze but still working on his beautiful cock, the familiar taste of precum jolted my attention back to reality. His long piss slit had started oozing bulbs of the light, sweet lube. I held my lips up to his cockhead and used my hand to work his shaft from base to tip until I had a small wad of precum in my mouth. I turned myself around to half lie on him with my upper thigh covering his cock and we started to kiss. I ushered the wad into his mouth and this seemed to excite him. He pulled me into a long, wide-mouthed exchange and ground his tongue into mine. It actually hurt a little - definitely more primal than passionate - but I was not about to complain. After a few minutes, with the taste of precum diluted and swallowed he released my head and let out a low "fuck yeah" growl. Feeling pleased with myself that this guy seemed as wound up as I was, I offered up a smile. His response: I want to fuck you now. He reached down and started massaging my hole. I ground my ass back on his fingers and felt his cock surge under my thigh. Another round of euphoric waves hit the pit of my stomach, thinking of what it would be like to have this guy fuck me raw and breed me. My cock started to throb.

I snapped back to reality. My partner and I always played safe with others - and apparently so did the "brothers". My little fantasy was fun, but not at all realistic. I definitely wanted to get fucked by this guy, and the deal was it would be safe. I got up and walked to the bedside table to grab the lube and a condom. My partner was busy with the other "brother" but he looked over and we exchanged smiles and "check in" nods. I walked back and the top hadn't moved. I straddled his knees, ripped open the wrapper, dropped some lube inside and rolled it down his shaft. I shot some lube in his hand and he spread it over his covered cock while I rubbed some on my bud.

I moved up into position, reached behind me to grab his cock and pointed it at my hole. I was a bit too aggressive on my first try - got a searing pain that was not at all enjoyable - so I lifted myself off and waited a few seconds before a successful second attempt. Still being cautious, I rode his cock slowly at first. I would go nearly all the way down then come back up again until he was almost popping out. I kept my hand on the base of his shaft where the condom hadn't rolled down. I started pretending that there was no condom there at all and he was inside me raw. Each time I bumped into the condom with my hand stroke I hiked it up a little bit so more of his cock was exposed. Soon my ass was only going half way down his shaft and I was paying more attention to the bare part of his cock than the covered. We made eye contact and based on his neutral, questioning look I thought he was getting frustrated that I wasn't going all the way down anymore. My face got hot again, this time from embarrassment. I started to pull the condom down so I could give him what (I thought) he wanted and try to move past the awkwardness. Instead he shot his hand under me, palm up, and with the tips of his fingers he started moving the condom back up to where I had it earlier. With each pass he'd slide his fingers up along the condom until he hit my ring. I realized he was lifting me (and the condom) off his cock little by little. A wave of panic hit me - was he thinking the same thing I was? Again, my head started racing - would I actually be prepared to do this? There was a lot to consider - not that I hadn't thought about this before - I think about bareback sex all the time! While all that is running through my head I also considered that I might have been reading too much into his actions. Maybe he doesn't like this condom and wants to use one that he brought, maybe he doesn't want to fuck me anymore, maybe he wants to join the others. I couldn't be sure exactly where his head was at, but made the BIG decision to let him take the lead and if he tried to get me on his cock bareback, I planned to let him. A few more finger strokes and my ass pushed his cock all the way out.

He took a quick look over to the other guys -my eyes followed. They were still fully occupied with each other. He looked back at me, shot me a quick smile and shifted on the bed so his legs straddled a corner and his feet hit the ground. He readjusted a bit more so his back fully shielded his cock from the others. He took the bunched condom off the tip of his cock and quietly placed it under his balls. My guts knotted up again - there was no mistaking it now - this "safe only" top wanted to bareback this "safe only" bottom...and I was going to let him.

With my legs now wrapped around him, he lined us up and I eased myself down onto his cock. What a difference - it felt so much better raw. So many thoughts shooting like fireworks in my head. Half way down my first stroke, he leaned back and very slowly but forcefully pushed me all the way down. From there he took complete control, thrusting his thick cock in and out of me as he pleased. He'd pull my head in for these deep kisses and I kept feeling like I was on the verge of shooting without touching my cock. I've never been able to do that but this was the closest I had ever come. After a few more minutes his pace and breathing changed. I knew he was getting close but was trying hard not to draw attention from the others. At that point, I had no hesitation - I wanted this guy to breed me. I needed it. I looked at him and his eyes told me he was so close. He breathed an almost silent, "oh yeah" as he pushed me all the way down and held me there. I felt his cock expand and start to pulse, shooting his seed deep in my ass. Three, four, five. Fuck, I'm in heaven. The pulses let up and we started to kiss. I grabbed my cock and give it only a few strokes before shooting my load on him. We kissed for a few more minutes then he reached down and grabbed the condom, still in a bunch under his balls. He found the opening and started collecting my load off his stomach. I came a lot so he had no trouble getting a good amount inside. After we separate he stands up holding the full condom and asks in full voice if there is a garbage can in the room. Of course the other two take notice and spot the condom, no doubt thinking it was his cum inside. I'm guessing that wasn't the first time he's used that little trick.

I haven't stopped thinking about it. I jerked off twice the next morning while replaying it in my head...and several times since then. I never got the chance to ask him his status -- not that I'd be sure to get the truth anyway. So, I have definitely had some freak out moments, some guilty moments. My partner and I have spoken in general terms about the added risks that come with playing with others, and that we'd support each other and stick together should one of us test positive one day. But I know I pushed it further than we had agreed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
Guest nastypozhole

I bet your partner would get so hot seeing your hole get pumped full of another man's cum. If it were me I'd want to suck the cum out and kiss it into your mouth

i love when the plan for safe sex changes to bareback sex. sometimes the top initiates the changes, and i always let him, fuck me raw. Excuses like the condom is tto tight, or i' cant feel with the condom or, the top goes soft in the condom, lead me to suggest trying raw fucking. My slipping the condom off is a green light for the top to fuck me raw. Other times i initiate it by teasing his cock with my naked lubed asshole, just slipping the raw tip in a little bit. Few guys can resist a raw fuck after that.

Nice one. Have had a similar situation. Me and my bf, both neg, have been going to sleaze clubs and taking chems for the last 4 months - on the understanding we only play safe with guys. Was in a really busy, well known sleaze pit on Saturday, off my head, and a cute young guy said my bf wants to fuck you. I go with him and he bends over in front of a group of guys so I do the same next to him and as we both have cocks inside us real quick. The guy who is fucking me is going for it but doesn't act like he 's cumming but pulls out. I go straight down to suck his cock and it's covered in spunk which I eat. Another guy with a fucking enormous cock comes over and I suck him until he's hard then bend over for him. He pounds the fuck out of me and is really loud when he spunks. So I get 2 loads inside me. First time I've done this and I've been fantasising about it ever since. We were in the club for another 4 hours so the loads stay up me for a good while and I get punch fisted later on by another guy so they're really mashed up into my guts. Another lad in the club told me he'd taken 30 loads that night and afterI'd sucked some out his hole and fed them to him I just thought I want to do this all the time. I want to bend over and and be a cumdump for anyone. Fucking love it. I don't know what to do now though.

• Piggy 1