Should I take his POZ load?

I've been taking loads in my hole since my very first time being fucked, I loved it from day one, love how it feels when a guy erupts in me, and I can feel him in me, and its so hot to push some out and taste him too. I haven't knowingly taken poz cock yet in my hole, sucked and swallowed a poz guy, and let him finger me hard but wouldn't let him breed me, even though I wanted to. Now I have this black guy who is poz with an AMAZING big black cock and I really want to have him rape my hole and breed my cunt deep. Nervous though, he is undetectable though. Idk if I want the bug, but it makes me so hard to think of him planting his toxic seed in me! Any comments? Syracuse, NY here if anyone is near.

If he is undetectable, there is a very, very low risk of infection.

Other than that: It is your choice and you should listen to noone else but yourself when it comes to your health and the risks you take. Do what feels right TO YOU.

(On a side note: I am convinced that at least 90% of all "should I" threads are purely for masturbation purposes. Or are guys that easily find their way to a bareback website both so uninformed about HIV and so unsure sexually that they need to ask?)

I assure you this isn't for masturbation purposes. I am genuinely torn on the this subject. I HAVE done my own research on HIV, I know the risk of infection is quite low, but nonetheless I don't want the bug and there's a chance. If any of you have read my profile, you know I usually top, but when I do bottom, I want to be filled to the max, I want raw dick in me until cum flows out of me freely, I want to be a fucking pig and just take loads. So I guess the better question would be, how do you let go of your inhibitions and just let anon guys pump their hot loads into you?

So I guess the better question would be, how do you let go of your inhibitions and just let anon guys pump their hot loads into you?

I am genuinely torn on the this subject. I HAVE done my own research on HIV, I know the risk of infection is quite low, but nonetheless I don't want the bug and there's a chance.

Now THAT is the interesting question.

I have found that there are two alternatives:

1.) Weak minds use drugs to become uninhibited and to later have an excuse why they behaved "out of character".

2.) Strong, mature adults (regardless of age) just realize what they really want and then DECIDE to let go of their fear. You gotta be one with yourself ("zen"), which is somewhat harder to achieve, but then it's the easiest thing in the world.

P.S.: Topping a bottom of unknown status is at least as risky as taking an undetectable load.

2.)... Strong, mature adults (regardless of age) just realize what they really want and then DECIDE to let go of their fear. You gotta be one with yourself ("zen"), which is somewhat harder to achieve, but then it's the easiest thing in the world....

I agree totally, I would add that to me it is about being ready to accept whatever consequences follow from my actions. Many seem to want find an excuse of some sort to negate their own responsibility for what they did and build up anger at the world for what it (they) did or allowed to happen to them(selves). Not a nice place to be. You say you don't want the bug - then don't do it until you can calmly accept the consequences if you did get it. It's that simple to my mind. I hope that helps?

So my thoughts are if your already taking and giving raw loads your putting yourself at a higher risk as if your not asking or the guy is lieing to you then your at the highest risk to get infected. This guy was honest and told you his full status and now you are questioning him. I would rather have sex with the guy who shares his status and talks about his viral load and the meds he is on and shows he is educated and cares enough to let you make that life choice for yourself. Once again your choice and if your having unprotected sex with others then what is the hold up with him? You described a guy who ticks all your boxes.

• Upvote 1

I've been taking loads in my hole since my very first time being fucked, I loved it from day one, love how it feels when a guy erupts in me, and I can feel him in me, and its so hot to push some out and taste him too. I haven't knowingly taken poz cock yet in my hole, sucked and swallowed a poz guy, and let him finger me hard but wouldn't let him breed me, even though I wanted to. Now I have this black guy who is poz with an AMAZING big black cock and I really want to have him rape my hole and breed my cunt deep. Nervous though, he is undetectable though. Idk if I want the bug, but it makes me so hard to think of him planting his toxic seed in me! Any comments? Syracuse, NY here if anyone is near.

The first question is when were you last tested? If you have been taking unknown loads since you first got fucked and it's been a few months or so that ups your chances. I'll admit even when I first started taking loads I was rather cautious. I did a few times where I did not ask or care about the guy's status but kept asking others for their neg status. I recently got tested and it came back negative. Before I got tested though I was taking so many loads and never asked or cared about the guys status. The way I see it is this.

First, you should do your own research on AIDS/HIV/STDS before you go bare. It also never hurts to talk to poz or undetectable guys. Undetectable guys have lower viral loads.

But in all honesty if you really take a certain number of unknown loads then it's quite stupid to not take a poz load. It's really just trying to comfort yourself saying "oh I'd never take a poz load" when you probably already have. I don't think that's quite bug chasing i think that's just realizing and admitting to yourself that it's going to happen. It can happen when it happens and doesn't have to be immediate. But at the very least medication is cheaper, effects aren't nearly as bad, and living longer and happy and being HIV+ now is possible.

I will admit I actually am leaning more towards maybe wanting to be poz now. I wouldn't mind it if I met a hot or fun guy and we really liked each other I would definitely want to take his poz load and be prouder if he pozzed me up. But at the same time if a poz guy wants to fuck me now and he's hot I don't mind taking his load. Because I've taken so many loads I'd rather be honest about the load I take and admit to myself that I don't really give a fuck about status.

I don't blame you for wanting to be a pig and taking every load too. I think most bottoms want that. I think being poz might help with that. But then again there are probably others out there who do that and don't even know their status. I guess people will do what they want to do and some will be honest about it and honest with themselves. That's probably really all what it comes down to.

I think the key point is to be honest about the consequences of bare fucking. If you take loads you WILL take poz ones, even if you attempt to serosort. You have to be able to accept that there is a chance you will get pozzed. My view is that the best solution is to embrace that outcome well in advance of it happenning. If you are not okay with being poz use condoms, even then not perfect protection, or better yet don't have sex.

The idea of converting was initially scary, if a turn on too. I made the decision i wasn't concerned about converting and stopped worrying futilely about status, given you have no reliable reason to believe the guy giving you his load. If you understand the facts i can't see any other rational course. You don't have to go to the extent of actively chasing the bug to rationally accept the consequences of your action and prepare.

After a while of taking loads i became more than accepting and actually wanted to be poz. When it happened it wasn't devastating or scary and i have no regrets. It has made being a pig easier, and hasn't affected my life much at all. My personal experience has been, ahem, rather positive!

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

You say that you haven't knowingly taken poz cocks in your ass, but since some men are known to lie, there's a chance that you've taken poz cocks in your ass. While the risk of infection would be low from the black guy you want to rape you, I'm thinking you just need to accept your need to get fucked by poz men. There's an old saying..."You can't rape the willing!"