Do you forsee a time when BB becomes the norm again?

nastybottom

Do you forsee a time when BB becomes the norm again?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Do you forsee a time when BB becomes the norm again?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (explain)

• 5 months later...

I see a time when Bareback sex is NORMAL. Why?

WHEN:  NOW, but really it has been normal to Bareback since the beginning of time. I don't recall Adam and Eve were wearing a condom.  Have you not heard about "15 & Pregnant" on cable or any other show/program/movie about TEEN Pregnancy that documents how their lives change ... regardless if they have an abortion, carry to term and gives up for adoption .... It will change her life forever. Yet every day & especially on weekends, there are Thousands of Bare Cocks sliding deep inside female pussies or deep in the ass of either a guy or a girl.

• Upvote 1

Right now, we've seen a big drop in self-reported condom use. I believe less than half of MSM state they use a rubber every time. While STI rates are still high, between PrEP and U=U, we're seeing drop offs in new HIV infections in communities, the result of their being less infectious HIV out there and less people for it to infect.

A recent bit of research notes that were we to get to 40% of MSM on PrEP, over 10 years we'd knock out STIs in the total community by over half. The higher the percentage of people on PrEP, the closer we'd get to nearly (we'll never completely) eliminate STI transmission. 

Less HIV puts a downward pressure on using condoms. If we're able to use our healthcare services to reduce STIs, that's going to put even more downward pressure on condom use. Though the OP posted his question in 2012, I think we're much closer to the day when condoms between guys are rarely or never used than we were 5 years ago.

• Upvote 1

Bareback is the norm, have always been and will hopefully always be, and I sure it will...not many ask for safe sex anymore, and if they do, I dont want to fuck them, the only and right way to fuck is bareback.

Safe sex - NO FUCKING WAY!!

Guest Dickmagnet
7 hours ago, NastyBBFuckPIG said:

Bareback is the norm, have always been and will hopefully always be, and I sure it will...not many ask for safe sex anymore, and if they do, I dont want to fuck them, the only and right way to fuck is bareback.

Safe sex - NO FUCKING WAY!!

I agree but as a bttm primarily tops sometimes ask for a condom & i always make sure to carry my specially prepared spiked condoms for a stealth fucking, I just do anything nowadays that i get the load.

Bareback IS the norm. Raw sex IS the way nature intended for people to fuck and breed. Skin to skin contact IS a healthy human need that enhances us physically, mentally, and emotionally. Condoms, while a necessary inconvenience for some, inhibits the true human connection. 

Aside from the clitoris, the human penis has more nerve endings per square inch than any other human tissue on the body. Yet, that is the one body part that is denied sexual contact desipte the fact that we maybe naked and every other body part being able to enjoy skin to skin contact. 

It is my truest wish that a HIV vaccine and cure (as well as other STIs) is developed soon. I will revel in the day, the second coming of true sexual emancipation for all men to be able to again fuck freely and openly.

I know it's a bit on the conspiracy theory side to say this, but I have believed for a long time that STDs were introduced into the population to control people's behavior.  Now that people know they won't die from AIDS, they take more risks. But let people start dropping like flies again, and those condoms will come right back. I see PrEP as a bareback tax of sorts. You don't want to wrap up? Here's your monthly bill from big pharma. 

• 2 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I think it's generational as I started out barebacking and never knew it was "wrong" or that guys should use condoms. Most of the guys I played with just went bare as the norm. It was only after having more encounters I learned about HIV and the need for condoms. Prep came along and a lot of guys my age went on it to prevent getting HIV but honestly most went on it so they could keep barebacking. When a guy tells me he's on Prep I ask about it and almost always the response is they wanted to bareback. I mostly play with guys around my age and younger and almost none use condoms or ask about condoms. Bareback is the norm. It's been a week since someone asked me to wrap or wanted to wrap to fuck me.