Do you forsee a time when BB becomes the norm again?

nastybottom

Do you forsee a time when BB becomes the norm again?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Do you forsee a time when BB becomes the norm again?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (explain)

On 9/3/2019 at 11:17 PM, Qban said:

Not sure if this is a trick question.  In the circles I’ve been running in ever since I was 14 BB has always been the norm.

Same for me. Nowadays younger guys i do all go barebacking and 7 out of 10 don't ask any question about my status. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

bb is certainly the norm in all the circles that I move in - bbrt obviously, the random sex at saunas (bathhouses) here in Australia, the Nude parties, the guys on grindr and other sites that want nsa meets, especially with pnp

nobody I have had sex with in the last year (and I'm talking 100s) has even suggested using condoms, and half the guys I fuck don't ever have them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

I see this topic began in 2012 -- we're definitely there. I don't know anyone who has used a rubber in the past 5 years or longer... gay str8 or in between

true enough, I think the last time I wore a condom was when I fucked the white hoods at the fickstutenmarkt in 2013; once I found the red hoods there it was all raw, and much nicer

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am so hard reading comments here.  I chased.  Took me 6.5 years and I am as thrilled today as I was my first test as poz.  When I was dating my second BF, He fucked me raw for two weeks before telling me.  I instantly decided life was too short for bad sex, threw away all my condoms, and began the chase.

I have four men who are convinced they carry my strain.  I stealth.  A fave activity has always been to pull the condom between thrusts and act like I was removing it when I was done fucking them by making it snap.  The few who recognized the change in sensation would always thrust harder against me.

I take meds holidays to infect and wish I could live off meds, but opportunistic infections slow my fucking down.  STD's are the job hazard, but I don't care if you tell me you have syphillus.  If you're hot and I wanna fuck you, we'll fuck.

Someone said it was a duty to spread it and as a Satanist, I agree.  Gay sex and HIV are the two best tools to corrupt a xian away from the tyranny of the bible and into true joyous living.  There is a sick thrill that it is deadly untreated, but c'mon, you all have some little sick thrill fantasy that you don't discuss because it is socially unacceptable.  Accept yourself and own your desired.  It i liberating.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 3