What you do when someone you don't like contacts you in a sex site/app?

vrsbbltn

Well the way I look at it is men are always gonna men,and men are made to reproduce,fuck,breed,whatever u wanna call it,and unfortunately when men are horny,they don't pay attention to what your profile or ads say,they only pay attention to their own sexual desires..if u can..just say something like.."I appreciate the interest,I'm flattered,but not what I'm lookin for..I have to deal with this a lot myself,it take a lot of self-control,cuz what u don't want to do is be known as "one of the bitchy,moody queens online",cuz if u just rant and block em,then they'll just go an talk shit about you to others,so its best to try and be cordial,and if they're rude or really aggressive,then yea block em..oh and one other thing is really try and avoid using a lot of Caps,exclamation pts,and rules or bitching about stuff in your profile,cuz whether u have valid pts or not,its always a turn off..if all else fails,try the real-life approach and meet guys at bars or wherever..and good luck!..

Maybe it's just me but I tend not to apologize when I don't mean it. Instead I'll say something like "unfortunately, not interested, good luck hunting" or ignore them. I do say thanks if they compliment me and I don't want to return the compliment. I just feel weird apologizing when it's essentially "fake".

But good call on the "we" part.

It isn't really an apology in the true sense of an apology in this case.

i just tell them that they are not my type in a sliple way and tell them to have a agood night. i think most guys appreciate knowing not to waste thire time on me and focusing on some one they stand a better chance with. ive had my share of men say that im not their type, it doesnt hurt my feeinga, and i dont get angry, i just move on. theres plenty of cock in the sea:

• 6 years later...

I almost always will at least respond with a "thanks", but then not carry on a conversation.  I get way too many e-mails and messages to carry on a bunch of conversations with guys I won't ever meet or would not be interested in.  There are always guys I would most definitely be interested in, but likely never meet, and I do talk to them.  Some are on here. ?

my feeling (as developed over years) is that if you answer an ad with a polite 'no thanks,' often the guy keeps sending messages. you can ignore them, but I am not fond of that practice. I do not respond. in fact, I do not respond to messages if I am not interested. I have been told this is rude. but there are no real rules of etiquette for the net. unsolicited emails are like junk mail, in some ways. if they are like me, they send out a # of messages, and do not count on hearing back from most of them. however, I do admire guys who send a brief 'thank you' message. very polite.

14 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I almost always will at least respond with a "thanks", but then not carry on a conversation.  I get way too many e-mails and messages to carry on a bunch of conversations with guys I won't ever meet or would not be interested in.  There are always guys I would most definitely be interested in, but likely never meet, and I do talk to them.  Some are on here. ?

Hmmmm..."some are on here"...?

I like explicit greetings and have little patience for wimpy, G-rated exchanges. I try to be polite, but if I'm not "feeling it" I might say something a little bit shocking like, "I'm looking for slutty fuck-buds", or "I'm a sleazy Top". Now the tables are turned and it's me they want to dismiss, but usually don't bother, they just disappear. Try it!

• Haha 1

If they have a hard cock they still get to fuck me.  Hated a manager i worked for one time but when i met him in a bookstore i lowered my pants to let him know what i wanted and he bred me. From then on he would breed me at work 3 or 4 times a week as well as at the bookstore where i stripped naked for him. I didn't care as long as his cock was hard and bred me.

Guest Corinthian
4 hours ago, Riverfk said:

I like explicit greetings and have little patience for wimpy, G-rated exchanges. I try to be polite, but if I'm not "feeling it" I might say something a little bit shocking like, "I'm looking for slutty fuck-buds", or "I'm a sleazy Top". Now the tables are turned and it's me they want to dismiss, but usually don't bother, they just disappear. Try it!

Too true!  I used to do the "polite but firm no" thing, but it doesn't always work.  But oftentimes "I slam, and like pussy"  works like a charm! 

On 10/23/2012 at 2:26 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

I think it is only fair to send them a thanks back for the interest- and a simple msg that you are in a rush and cannot chat , but wish them best of hunting and good luck. Call it Karma coins- but at least then they know they are NOT going to be inhaling your exhaled air anytime soon, and they still have a trace of self worth intact. Most guys prob will read it as a No Thanks, but it is delivered in a gentle manner and the guy has some self ego left

This is my approach also. Being kind is what you do if you expect to be treated kindly.

I’m pretty easygoing so not a lot of people I simply don’t like. 

I try the thanks but I don’t think we’re a match. Doesn’t always work. Then I ignore them or block them. Typically this only happens when a top guy suddenly becomes all about me topping him or hammers on about sucking my cock.

I have had a few young guys listing “no one over 30” in their profile and they get pretty angry when they contact me and I wasn’t interested. They had the idea all men wanted them and my no thanks was a personal attack. As a rule if someone has a bunch of “no [age, race, ethnicity, weight, ect]” its a no for me.

Very rarely, a top will have a super creepy vibe and then the same response.