Master comes to visit...

SIR,

my strongest desire lately has been to open my email and find one from you. titled however you want it to read SIR, but inside, i read

My property cumslut,

Get ready for your master. I have arranged to be in Denver from xxxxx to xxxxxx. clear your calendar and prepare to be truly owned. details to follow in the next few days.

your clit lets loose as i read your email SIR. SIR, i know what this would mean, that i am finally going to be yours, truly, totally. That I am going to swallow your cum, and worship that beautiful cock, and finally have my virgin hole opened by your cock and be bred by my master, making me totally yours. that i will finally know what it is like to submit totally to your desires, because i am going to be owned and used by my master. that i will be giving control for the times i am in your hotel room, that you will do to me whatever you desire, and that i will be used solely for your pleasure, but in the same time i will experience all the pleasure i have wanted for so long. i begin preparations for the dates at hand, clearing calendar, but ensuring that my whereabouts will not draw suspicion.

as the days go by SIR, i receive your emails, telling me that you are so ready to break me in, that you can't wait to feel my virgin pussy open for your cock, and you give me the name of the hotel where you will be. you aren't far, and with my scheduling ability i will belong to my master for his pleasure for 8 hours straight that day. you tell me to not only be ready to receive your cum like i never have before, but also to be prepared to have orgasms like i never have before. you send me pictures of that beautiful cock i have come to worship so much, and demand more and more pictures from me to build your desire, to fuel your imagination in ways to use your property as the time approaches. i comply with all the requests, taking risks like never before, picures at work, pictures in public places, pictures preparing for your arrival......

Finally the day before is here. i receive an email from you, my master, my owner.

Slave,

Be prepared tomorrow. You will arrive on time and be ready. To be owned , bred, to become my true slave. To taste the cum of your master, to feel the cock of your owner open your tight pussy. To suck the cock you worship, to taste it and wish it was inside your mouth and pussy when it isn't inside you. To leave each day dripping your master's juices, to know you are owned.

The following morning, after the pre-arranged safe time, i receive your text "Don't be late cumslut, the cock you worship is hungry for you"

i am alreday on my way to get to the cock i worship. I arrive at the hotel, enter and go to the room. i shake with anticipation as i knock on the door, it opens and you stand there, collar in your hand, as a smile breaks across your mouth. i enter your room, your world, your property....

you, my MASTER, motions me in as you step to the side by the door. i enter and take two steps

"stop"

i stop as you close the door behind us

"arms slightly out"

i obey and you walk around your property, surveying, looking up and down. you raise the collar up to your slut's neck.

"when this is placed on you, you are the slave serving your MASTER, do you understand? last chance to back out, once it is on there will be no safe words, no limits, nothing but serving, worshipping and my pleasure"

i look into your eyes as i raise my chin, signalling my MASTER that i am his. you place the collar around my neck and secure it. Tighter than comfortable for me, but this is your pleasure, not my comfort. My MASTER then unbuttons the shirt his property is wearing, and unbuttons and unzips the slacks. The slacks fall to the floor and the shirt is removed from your property's shoulders, it falls behind your slave cumslut. My MASTER then slides fingers under the waistband of the briefs, and lowers them, exposing my completely hard clit and pussy. The briefs slide to the floor along with the slacks.

"Step out of the slacks and briefs, and remove your socks slave"

i comply, stepping forward, and leaning down to remove the socks from my feet.

"pick up your clothes and fold them, place them in my hands"

Once again your slave complies, folding the slacks first, then the shirt, then the briefs and socks, placing them in the hands of my MASTER. They are then walked to the closet and placed in the safe of the room, The door is closed and locked by my MASTER. This brings a slight panic to me, as i now have no way to leave the room.

"Relax. Your clothes will be returned at our agreed upon time. I have an alarm set so we know when." MASTER must have noticed the panic on my face. I am somewhat more at ease about this.

"Get on the bed. We're posing for some pictures."

Your property complies, getting on the bed. MASTER positions his property on my side, sets the timer on the camera, and sits behind taking hold of the collar. A chain leash is then attached to the collar, and your slut is repositioned on all fours, MASTER once again behind, holding the collar tight. Then positioned on my back, Master kneeling behind me, the pictures go on for a little while, different positions, MASTER in different places, sometimes just your property alone on the bed. MASTER is still wearing jeans, though when pictures started in a tshirt, it came off after some of the pictures. Your property was, is and remained in the collar and nothing more. Finally MASTER has decided there are enough pictures, and without saying anything puts the camera away.

Master approaches, takes the leash in hand, and begins to walk toward the bathroom."Time to clean you out slut. We're going to get down to business."

Your slave is led into the bathroom, and positioned standing over the toilet, facing the wall by MASTER. A pull down on the collar signals the desire for your property to crouch down, i comply. Pressure is kept steady until your pussy is a bit exposed, i am a bit bent over. MASTER goes to the sink and retrieves the prepared enema kit, already loaded with liquid and lubed.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed until instructed to open them slave"

I comply. I feel the enema nozzle being pushed to MASTER's pussy, it is cold with the lubricant. It touches your pussy, and enters easily, it is not thick. Your property winces at the invasion of your pussy.

"Relax"

Your cumslut complies. The enema has entered totally, and the liquid begins to flow....warm in nature. your property attempts to breathe regularly, but a slight moan escapes...mmmm...Upon hearing the moan, MASTER squeezes hard on the enema, the liquid rushes in, filling totally, surprising the slave. The enema nozzle is removed.

"Eyes closed, hold it until I release you slave"

Compliance. It feels like forever, a bit of internal cramping and straining to hold the liquid....The sink is heard running.

"Sit and release"

Compliance again, and relief comes as the liquid rushes out of your property.

"Back up and in position, eyes remain closed"

Your slut complies, and once again feels the nozzle push to enter. This time there is no moaning, no sound as the enema is inserted and the liquid is injected, and the toilet flushed. Hold, sit, and release commands given again and complied with. Then another round of enema, same commands.

"You're cleaned out good slave. Now open your eyes, get in the shower and wash my pussy. Don't pull the curtain in case I want to watch. Dry off and come out to the room when you're done, if I'm not watching"

MASTER turns on the shower. It is cold, very cold, but your property does not touch the faucet. Your property turns and rinses, takes the soap and cleans, and again rinses clean. MASTER had been watching, but as his property turned to rinse, left the bathroom. The shower is turned off and your property is dried off with a towel, which is folded and hung on the shower curtain rod. As your property walks out of the bathroom i see MASTER, laying in the middle of the bed, jeans now open and down slightly, that beautiful cock that your property has waited so long to worship exposed, and still soft. Legs slightly apart on the bed.

"Come to the end of the bed and get on your knees on the floor, hands on the edge of the bed"

Your property, your slave, your cumslut complies......

At the foot of MASTER's bed, knees in floor, hands on mattress, in between MASTER's feet....

"Get up on the foot of the bed and kneel between my legs slave. Don't take your eyes off my cock as you do."

I comply, keeping eyes focused on that beautiful cock that i've waited for so long to truly worship.

"get closer slut. Touch it. Get it hard"

Yiur property slides up a bit closer, not taking eyes off that beautiful cock, and as i begin to lean forward to take it, my first cock, in my mouth, i feel your hands on my shoulders, stopping me.

"You will get a taste later cumslut. I want you to use hands. Stroke it hard slave."

Your slave reaches out and gently touches the object of his worship. It is warm and soft. i slowly run fingers up and down the shaft and feel the spongy head, it is wonderful to finally get to touch MASTER's cock. It begins to grow slightly...

"It's not going to break slut, get it hard."

i wrap my fingers around the base and your cock stands up away from your stomach. I start to stroke and notice the spongy softness of the shaft. After a few strokes i also notice the increasing size and the softness going away, MASTER is getting hard. MASTER seems to be enjoying this as much as his cumslut slave property. I continue.stroking slowly as your cock grows to full hardness in my hand, watching with wonder the whole time...i have seen my clitty do the same countless times, but it has never been as beautiful, never meant as much as this time. MASTER is being pleased, and in his pleasure comes mine....

"Time for the next step slave. Ready?"

I reply:yes SIR.....

MASTER turns around from between his property's legs, putting the lube bottle down so it rests against my thigh. MASTER removes his jeans. As he gets back on his knees and turns around, then sits back. His beautiful cock is fully hard.

"Look at it cumslut. It's so hungry for my pussy. It loves tight virgins."

"oh yes MASTER, please SIR yes"

"You will verbalize everything from this moment on slave. I want your thoughts, what you're feeling, everything. Do you understand? Unless your mouth is otherwise occupied and until I give the instruction, this is what you are to do slave."

"yes SIR"

"Good cumslut"

MASTER moves himself forward. You open my thighs a little more, and slide up between them. MASTER picks up the lube as it starts to slide down the inside of his property's thigh. One more push forward, and there is a little space between MASTER's beautiful cock and his slave's pussy. MASTER opens the lube and squirts some on fingertips. They disappear out of sight as MASTER reaches for his slave's pussy..

"It's cold, i feel MASTER's fingers smearing the lube on his pussy. uuhh, i feel the pressure of MASTER's fingers on my pussy, please MASTER, do it"

"Good start slave."

MASTER doesn't enter his slut's pussy with his fingers,

"your slut feels the fingers circling his pussy SIR, can feel the slight pressure as MASTER passes the fingertips over his pussyhole"

MASTER removes his hands and raises my legs onto his shoulders. He lunges forward.

"oh god MASTER i'm so ready for that beaugiful cock, your slut can feel his hole sp"

"SHUT UP and open your mouth slightly slave"

i comply. i had never wanted to kiss a man, not in an intimate way, but MASTER is in control and i am his slave. i feel MASTER's tongue first entering my mouth, then the lipstouching mine as MASTER kisses his slave roughly. Tongue is poking, prodding, licking inside my mouth. Much as i never wanted this, it feels so good, so right to have MASTER's tongue in my mouth. MASTER keeps kissing his property for a few minutes as he pushes his weight on top of me. It is incredible, i want that thrust, but MASTER hasn't even positioned his cock yet. Finally MASTER stops kissing his property and lifts himself back up.

"Continue slave"

"mm MASTER, that was unbelievable, i've never wanted to be kissed by a man, but that was, wow, MASTER."

You listen as you pick up the lube again, and put more on. This time, it's on the head of MASTER's beautiful cock. You once again adjust my legs on your shoulders, and start to lean forward again, this time guiding your cock toward the object of its' hunger. As my waist raises up and i am becoming pinned under MASTER again, i begin to describe.

"i can feel your cockhead SIR, it's cold and slick because of the lube, but quickly warming and becoming hotter, i feel it sliding up between my pussy cheeks, coming toward my virgin pussyhole SIR- oh god SIR i want it so bad, please SIR take me. i feel you SIR, you're right on, I feel you sliding your cock up and down over my pussyhole SIR. OH SIR, yes, you're pushing inside your cumslut slave SIR, yes! oh SIR it hurts so good, take my virginity SIR! please SIR don't stop! i can feel my pussy opening to you SIR, i won't deny you SIR, i've wanted you insdie me for a long time. this is incredible SIR, i feel you inside me, it's everything i wanted and wished for SIR, god yes SIR! oh god sir, please fuck your slave cumslut SIR!"

"Quiet now slave, just moan if you want"

mmm...mmm, i moan as your cock, that cock i have wanted for so long, slides in and out of me. You get into a fuck rhythm quickly, long, powerful strokes and I feel you sliding in and out, opening, filling, then withdrawing almost all the way out. It's wonderful, to be pinned, arms out helpless, to be completely owned by my MASTER. You begin to moan a little, and i know that the other thing that i've been waiting for, longing for, wishing for is going to happen soon, you're going to cum deep inside me, breed me. You don't increase your speed, you are in total control. Your thrusting is powerful, purposeful, driving you closer to breeding, to making me yours forever.Suddenly you stop, deep inside me. You hold yourself there for a few seconds. i try to figure out if you're cumming in me, i don't think so. You lift yourself up, keeping your cock deep inside your property pussy, and look into the eyes of your slave.

"I'm close slave, do you want my CUM inside you?"

"oh yes SIR! more than anything SIR!"

"Then I want something in return slave."

"anything SIR! please SIR"

"I'll finish when I have the thing I've wanted for a long time slave. GIVE ME YOUR LAST NAME NOW *****! GIVE IT TO ME NOW ****** MY SLAVE AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY CUM!"

"IT'S ******** SIR! IT'S *********!"

You almost dive forward back onto me, once again pinning me underneath your weight, and begin jab-thrusts into my pussy, withdrawing slowly, jabbing the cock back in for 8, or 10 thrusts, then you jab in deep and I can feel the cum flowing, i feel your cock spasming deep inside me, feel the cum flowing into my pussy- it's never felt so right to do something SIR.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...