My Hook up breeding stories

The first time we fucked was at your place. I walked up stairs and open the door and found your hole up in the air ready for my dick. You told me you just had a guy dump their load inside your hole. I ate your hole and it was sweet with cum. When I put my dick into your hole it was hot with cum. I deep fucked your hole and shot my load inside you and left. We fucked a few times at your place. Then I picked you up one time to breed you at the bookstore. That was the best fucking time I had with you. You sucked my dick and then put it right into your hole. Other guys wanted to come in and join. I have also fucked you in my car a few times.

I have a black buddy that wanted to breed your hole so I got a motel by your place and picked you up and we fucked your hole. That was fucking hot.!

ANOTHER TOP SENT ME THIS

I picked bbslut up on our way to my buddys for a threesome. Played with his hole on the way there. Got there and my bud and me went at it. He sucked me while he bred him then we swapped and I bred him, we gave him 4 loads total. We left my buds and we headed to an arcade and I fucked him in a booth. Left there and we headed to an apartment in downtown and met a buddy of bbslut's. I bred him again then his buddy bred him. That upped the load count to 6. Finally on my way to take him home he said he was horny so I parked my car we got on my backseat and I gave him his 7th load of the night. Great cum slut!!!

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

We were chatting late one night and you told me to stop by. I went to your place and we headed right to your room. You were looking cute af in some gym shorts and a wifebeater. Wasted no time. Pulled off your shorts and gave me some bomb head before getting up on the bed on all fours. I couldn't resist when I saw that gorgeous ass up in the air. I got to eat your ass out and could taste the load that was already in you. That got me all worked up. I climbed right up and started hitting it from behind. Loved when your eyes started to roll and you were whimpering. Like you were in love with the cock. Your ass was so silky and smooth. Felt so bomb when I finally loaded you up again. Hot af.  

71B265B5-0C15-4890-9822-0A7C46F3495E.jpeg

• Upvote 3