ASIANS being barebacked (X Tube link collection)

bbfan74

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine (not XTube, though; I don't have an account there).

http://barebackbastards.com/media/22297/Getting_Bred_in_Key_West/

The only thing I'd do different is make sure your pubes are shaved and your ass very clean so I could eat it for hours - love hearing a smooth boi BEG to get fucked.  After I'd blown my loadin your ass I'd eat some out and put on your tongue and in your mouth.

• Upvote 1

The only thing I'd do different is make sure your pubes are shaved and your ass very clean so I could eat it for hours - love hearing a smooth boi BEG to get fucked.  After I'd blown my loadin your ass I'd eat some out and put on your tongue and in your mouth.

Always clean-shaven, and always A2M clean. ;)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, I've just seen the video and it's incredibly hot. The sound of the fucking and Best of all the moment the top cums, we can see clearly that moment as his hole muscles spasm.

I'll keep this video in my favourites folder.

Yeah, I've just seen the video and it's incredibly hot. The sound of the fucking and Best of all the moment the top cums, we can see clearly that moment as his hole muscles spasm.

Nice smooth asian bottom fucked

with a lovely long cock. Impressive cumload on his ass before begging for the tops cock to be put back in."Asian Butt Plowed Bareback by Bi Uncut 9inch Cock" by 'asianrawfuck'.http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=s4s1i-G233-

All of this guys vids are fucking hot, but this one in particular is awesome. Wish I was being used by this huge black cock like this asian bottom is....http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Ku6kF-G170-