Took my second load a few hours ago

edm_piggy

I can still feel it in me. It's kinda scary, but everytime I think about a throbbing cock entering me bare I get rock hard.

I still haven't mustered up the nerve to go to a bathhouse, and am loving public exhibitionism. It's starting to get cold here, so I can't go outside back to the park I took my first load in. I decided to try my luck tonight at a pool's sauna. I'd read about guys hooking up there on craigslist, mostly jerking off, so I figured why not give it a shot. I went about an hour before the sauna closed. After cooking for about 20 minutes in the sauna alone I took a shower, and headed back into the sauna. I wasn't alone this time. Bit of a stocky cub, mid 30's, he had some scruff on his face, a bushy brown hairy chest, and what looked like a cut cock in his wet white speedos. Score! I love stocky guys, and I love speedos. Even better when the two are combined ;)

I tried not to stare for too long, not that he appeared to notice. He was lying on his back with one arm behind his head. I sat down fairly close to him. What harm could it do? His cock looked gorgeous in his wet speedos. Looked like he had quite the set of balls on him too. He caught me staring a couple times, whenever he looked over I would quickly look away. At one point I swear his cock looked like it was getting bigger. It was hard to tell though since I wasn't wearing my glasses. I got fairly hard quickly. I had worn my own speedo, black with a blue stripe on the side. It has a built in cock ring, so everything was enhanced. I decided to try my luck, and lay down in a similar position to him, on my back on a lower tier. If he wanted to he could look down and see my entire body, raging hardon and all. Problem was I couldn't see much unless I lifted my head. I think I was lying down for less than a minute when I heard some shuffling. Then I felt something rubbing against my foot. I almost jumped. I looked down and he was stroking my foot softly, with a grin on his face. His other hand reached into his speedos and brought out his cock. He started stroking it, and it looked fairly thick. I whipped my own cock out and we started to jerk off together. We both sat up and started kissing for awhile. I kept glancing over at the door to the sauna, worried that someone might come in. He could sense I was nervous, and he told me not to worry, that there weren't many people left in the pool this close to closing. What the hell, I thought. I went down on him and he started to moan. He was precumming, and I licked every drop up. I started to work his shaft and balls, then he pulled me up and kissed me again. He glanced at the door, then back to me. He stood up quickly, and I thought he heard someone coming, so I started to pull up my speedos. He chuckled and held my hands down. He stood up, got behind me, pulled down my speedos all the way, and started rimming me. Oh god it felt great. He got up and asked me if he could fuck me. I asked him if he was clean, and he said yeah. I guess he took that as a yes, because then I felt his cock press up against my hole. I haven't taken a cock this thick before, and there was quite a bit of pain when he started pushing in. I tried to relax, and he pulled back a bit. He spit on my ass, then on his cock, and tried again. He managed to work his way in a bit, and I tried not to call out in pain. He pressed my body close to his and whispered in my ear to relax. Slowly he eased it in all the way. He wasn't very long which helped. He grabbed on to my hips and started thrusting in and out. He didn't fuck me for long when I felt his body shudder. I could tell he was cumming and I started freaking out. I was in a sauna in a public pool with some stranger cumming in my ass. It was the same terror I felt the first time I took a load, but the fear didn't last as long. It was honestly probably only a fleeting moment, but it still happened. When he was done he pressed himself close to me. We were both sweating profusely from the heat in the sauna. I felt something dripping out of my ass and figured he must have shot a pretty big load in me. I jerked off and came almost instantly. He smiled at me, kissed me, and left. I waited in the sauna for a few minutes, then showered and came home. I can still feel the load in me while I'm typing this. I'm hoping it'll get easier mentally to take loads in the future. This has been a great night all in all.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 8 years later...