Bottoms-first time you got stealth bred-what were circumstances/ how did you feel?

fun

On 11/1/2012 at 9:20 AM, fun said:

The first time this happened to me.  It was actually my first anal experience.  On many occasions I had sucked-off a bear and had tried several times to get him to fuck me, safely with a condom, but he was one of those guys who just can't stay hard when wearing a condom.  Finally one day I decided to let him slip it in me bare just for a little while, just so I could feel what it was like.  I told him it was just a for a few minutes and I would finish him off orally.  So, when I had him sucked up nice and hard, I lubed him up and backed myself down onto his lap. His cock slowly entered me and when it was fully in I began rocking slowly on his lap as he held me there in a bear hug.  It felt so fuckin good, my cock was rock hard.  I definitely loved my first fuck.

It couldn't have been more than two minutes when he really clamped down on me with his arms, leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Don't move a bit."

Now I should have known why because he always did that right before he cums in my mouth when I'm on my knees, he likes to have me stop with his cock held still, deep in my mouth as he orgasms, but it felt so good at that moment that I just needed to be fucked a little bit longer.  Or maybe I was just hoping the fuck would continue after a pause, but whatever, I then heard his breath in my ear and and I knew without doubt what was happening.  The thought raced through my head that I should struggle off of his cock, but he was holding me so tight, and it just felt too fucking good to stop.  I didn't move a bit or even say a word to stop.  I completely relaxed, leaned back onto him and felt his cock pumping as he began to moan.  The only motion I made was to turn back with my head so that I could watch his face as his long orgasm came over him, knowing he was filling me with cum.

Anyway not a drop leaked out of my ass and I went to work with his semen planted deep inside me.  I shat it out many hours later to see the huge load.  I don't know if it was technically stealth because I became aware of it as it was happening, but I wasn't upset at all with him and took it as a compliment that it was just too hot for him to stop.  In addition, I was sure he was clean and was actually glad that he forced me to experience taking a guy's load.  I had been too chicken to accept getting barebacked and being bred, so I guess he did me a favor by removing the anxiety of having to choose that first time around.

Good boy!

• 3 months later...

The first guy to stealth me was a well built average endowed black guy in a cruisey park in 2004. We’d had a few quick touch & feel sessions in passing over the past several months but never gotten into any heavy play.  

It was a warm early autumn day. Desperately horny, looking to fuck a hot tight manhole, I was proudly parading about, freeballing in a pair of tight shorts and a tanktop. I saw him quickly approaching from behind, freeballing as well in a pair of compression shorts. I thought he might pass me by but slowed his pace when caught up along side of me. We exchanged quick greetings. Then without warning he reached over and grabbed a handful of my left asscheek and said “That ass looks good!”

That stopped me in my tracks but I didn’t protest when he squeezed my ass, then ran his fingers up my trench, massaging his hardening cock through the thin fabric of his shorts the whole time. I reached over and copped a feel of his now fully hard cock that was beginning to stain his shorts with precum. Without saying a word I led the way into the bushes.

His hands were all over my ass the second I stopped. However, not planning on getting fucked, I turned toward him before dropping my shorts and bending over to free his hot cock, which I quickly swallowed to the root. While I was getting his cock good and wet he reach down and found my hole.

Once his cock was good and soaked he pulled out of my mouth, dropped down on one knee and said “let me see that ass.”

I eagerly turned around and spread my ass for the rim job I knew was to come. He didn’t disappoint either. Ate my hole till I was quivering and week in the knees!

He stood and nudged the tip of his cock against my relaxed hole. “I don’t get fucked” I informed him matter of factly, but didn’t make any effort to stand or move away.

“I ain’t gonna,” he replied, rubbing the hot slippery tip of his cock around my hole. “Just the tip” he whispered in a husky voice as he eased forward.

About a third of his cock slipped inside my spread hole. He immediately pulled back and nudged forward again, burying half of his hot stiff rod inside me this time. Again he pulled back and pushed forward, this time burying about ¾ of his cock inside me. Despite myself I let out a soft moan and arched my back like a cat in heat.

“Yeah,” he whispered reassuringly, now buried balls deep inside me.

I figured I might as well let him enjoy a few full strokes before I made him pull out. Before he even completed the first full stroke I noticed a change in his cock. His cock felt fuller and more rigid inside me, like he’d swelled up a bit. On the second stroke he grabbed my hips and whispered “that hole feel good!” On the third stroke he whispered “that hole feel real good” a bit more intensely.

Two more strokes and I pulled off his cock. Turning toward him, I gave my cock a few good jerks then sprayed my load. Afterwards I cupped his balls and asked him if he needed to cum.

In a warm friendly playful tone he said: “I already did. I came in your ass.”

His tone and smile confused me. Not wanting to be a prick I just said “oh, you did” in a light-hearted sort of way.

Not knowing his status, I wanted to get his cum out of my ass as soon as possible. However, fearing leakage, I was forced to clench my ass tight as I walk the half-mile back to my car.

Sitting in the bathtub after I got home, I was a mixture of contradictory emotions. I felt weak, stupid, and vulnerable, but oddly turned on at the same time. 

• 6 months later...

My first time was with a regular guy I use to play with weekly. He loved to dominate me, tie me up, have me dress like a slut and use my balls hard to make me beg for his cum. It was a fantasy role play and he always used a condom or pulled out long before he came.

One evening he said he was super horny and wanted to use me hard but would cum in the condom. We went through the normal foreplay with him squeezing my balls saying beg daddy for his load. The harder he squeezed the more I begged him to rape me like a slut. Eventually he pounded into me over and over and erupted deep inside me. He eventually pulled out putting the condom in the trash and finger fucked me while he jerked me off. He knew that once I came I would want to leave and I did.

It was later that evening when I went to the bathroom and couldn't believe how much came out of me. Way more than just lube. In the water was the thick creamy lots of cum and I knew what he had done to me. I emailed him to ask and he told me straight out that he deliberately stealth me. I was pissed and scared. He told me he was totally clean but that didn't matter.  After a few years of playing together, I never contacted him again.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

I'm not sure that this counts, as there was no condom involved, but this is what happened to me. It was the end of December and I had been chatting with this top on Grindr, on and off for about a year. Schedules and distance kept us from hooking up. He was turned on by hairy guys in pantyhose, and as that is hard to come by in this crowd, I would fuel his fantasy of bare sex in order to keep him around. I would tell him he needed to wear a condom if we ever met up because I have a girlfriend and I'm not on PrEP and he would state something like, "It would be a shame if it broke," and I would agree. He always mentioned that he was on PrEP and tested regularly.

Fast forward to exactly two months ago, I was up late and got a message from him, wanting to hookup. I told him I was tired and going to bed. An hour or so later I get another message from him, asking why I was still up. He says he really needs to cum and wants to cum in my mouth. I'm tired and tell him I'm not prepped for fucking but I'll suck him off if he comes over now and give him my address. I jump in the shower and clean up and lube up, just in case, and put on some pantyhose for him. He arrives and heads to the couch and takes off his pants and starts stroking himself. Having not played with a cock for quite a while my inner slut took over and I kneeled down and took his cock in my mouth.

As it grew in my mouth it was just big enough to hit the back of my throat and gag me. I asked if it was ok if I hit some poppers and he said yes. As I grabbed the bottle and sniffed he laid down on the couch. With the help of the poppers I was able to relax and take him balls deep and he enjoyed that. Having rearranged himself he was able to start rubbing my ass and legs, telling me how sexy I was. That fueled my inner slut and was making me so horny. Every time I started to gag I would hit the poppers and he would shift slightly to get better access to my ass. He pulled my pantyhose down and was rubbing my hole and pressing on it with his fingers while I was working his cock.

Maybe I was concentrating more on him fondling me than my cock sucking skills but he started getting a little soft. The next time I reached for the poppers he slid out and got behind me. I said "I thought you only wanted a blow job", to which he replied that he did, he just wanted to look at my ass for a couple minutes. He was rubbing my ass and started sliding his now limp cock between my cheeks and I was grinding back into him. Within 30 seconds he was rock hard again, and pressing his head against my hole. I was so horny, and had condoms and lube next to my bed just 10 feet away...

I expected for him to stick his cock back in my mouth, so I hit the poppers again, and no sooner had I set the bottle down that he pushed my head down and I felt him enter me. My puckering hole pretty much invited him in. I was lost in the moment and let him thrust a couple times before I said anything. I asked him what he was doing, to which he replied that he was cumming. I freaked out and reached back to try to push him off me. He got up and I got up and grabbed his cock and said I want to ride you, let's go to my bed. He said "it's too late, I already came," and went to the bathroom to clean up. I squatted down and ran fingers between my ass cheeks and a quick smell and taste test confirmed it was cum. I was kinda freaking out and he left right away. I later messaged him and apologized for freaking out. He said he didn't mean to fuck me, but my ass looked so nice he had to feel it, and due to our previous chats thought it would be ok. His profile disappeared a couple weeks after that, but I secretly wish I could get fucked by him again and feel his full load inside me.

• Upvote 1

Guest CumLvr80

I was lying naked on a bed, face down and ass up in a dimly lit public area at a bathhouse I frequented a couple years ago, when a young fella noticed as he walked by. He rolled a condom on, lubed up (I stayed pre-lubed at the baths, even in the steam room), and mounted me for a quick and uneventful fuck. 
He started doing what a top would typically do in a situation such as that, but, kept slowing down and pulling out. Repeatedly. This went on for what couldn’t have been more than 10 minutes, if that, before he jumped up and scurried off upon the final time he did it. Now, normally I can tell when a top yanks the condom off after he’s done. I often see it for myself as they do it. Men aren’t usually in a rush to do that after they cum. But, there was just something different about the way he did it - it seemed awfully fast - that always led me to think that he had already removed it before he stopped pumping me. I think I asked him if he came - thinking he’d been wearing it the entire time - and I’m pretty sure he said no. 

But, really, there’s only 2 reasons why a top is going to stop fucking a bottom and not cum:

1) the top loses his erection

2) the bottom isn’t cleaned out well enough 

Now, I know the second reason wasn’t applicable. So, that leaves either the first reason, or, a possible third as to why he supposedly didn’t cum: he stealthed me. 

To this day I am unsure if he did or not. But, thinking about his technique and inspecting the used condom on the bed always led me to believe he did, even though it didn’t feel like I had a cummy hole after he left. I was kinda torqued off about it if he did, since I really wasn’t into him at all. But, if a guy I really was into did that to me, I don’t think I’d mind at all. 

This thread has made me remember a very early encounter from back when I first started taking cock. I had forgotten about it, but now I recall it very clearly. I had driven out a few miles to meet a young Top who had gotten lost trying to find my house, and led him back to my place. He was a very enthusiastic fuck, but back then I was still neg and still risk-averse and had told him he would need to use a condom.

He did, and we had a decent fuck, through orgasm. He took off the condom and rested a little, then I rolled over on my belly and he went another round before he left happy.

After he left, though, I noticed that there was only one condom in the garbage, and when I stuck a finger in my ass, I knew what had happened.

I confronted him via email, and he replied, “Sorry, I forgot.”

Forgot, my ass.

I let him know just exactly how unacceptable that was, and that we wouldn’t be hooking up again.

Fast-forward a few years to an average night when the twelfth anon cock is pulsing its load into the white pool already in my cunt, and I have to laugh at myself a little - I don’t even carry condoms with me anymore so I can honestly say I don’t have one if a Top asks for one.

It was a guy I had met once before socially but no sex at that stage. A couple of days later he later invited me to his place and to stay the night, obviously it wasn't going to be separate bedrooms. He was pretty full on but when he tried to push his cock in me I asked him to put on a condom (well obviously a few years ago now lol).  Some fairly heavy action and he was quite well hung. After eventually blowing his load we just cuddled up enjoying being close. But after awhile I involuntarily let out some air or that's what I thought it would be, but it was a gooey mess. I rubbed my finger down there and could smell cum.  My heart raced and I didn't know what to do but it was dark and I really couldn't do anything so had to stay put. He got up to use the toilet at one stage and I said to him did he cum inside me but he was unconcerned and claimed the condom must have come off and gave me a towel but I knew by morning that it didn't come off inside me. I think it was then that I realized you really couldn't trust anyone. We parted on good terms though, I wasn't going to make a scene as I put myself in that situation and had no proof of his intent. I had an STD / HIV check a few weeks later which was at least clear but it was still some time before I had the confidence to go totally bare with non-partners and fully accept, or rather embrace, the risk and consequences.

I went to 440 Natoma in San Francisco about mid 2016. I'd decided to fuck raw only after years of condoms. It was one of their Dark Party nights- so busy as. I was in one of the rooms with a fuck bench and I overheard two guys talking - about their need to leave to go to another party and deciding they needed to cum before they left - one of the guys then turned to me and said "Get on the bench" - and he plowed into my well lubed hole. In about 30 seconds he leaned over and said "here's my toxic load, faggot" and fired right into me. As he pulled out he told his friend that he'd dropped a load into this guy here - and with me still being on the fuck bench his buddy slipped in too - and in another minute I had load number 2. Not exactly stealth but my first 2 raw loads ever in the space of 5 minutes.  I stayed another few hours and took more raw cock and loads from another bunch of guys. Happy days 🙂

• Like 3

In the beginning - learning about the Gay Life - went to the gay night club - so Fantastic and crowed .  Enjoying drinking - music - food - dancing - chatting and excited strangers doing quick grabs to my crotch .

I met this cute , fem style , boy - chatting and drinking - invited me to his place !

( Blonde short cut hair , touch of makeup , very pink lips , panted nails and smoking cigs. )

Nice apartment - we smoking some weed - getting naked - making love - fucking him hard and deep with my condom on - just having a good times !

Soon , the door open and a few guys came in - we were still naked .

They pulled out a glass pipe and we were smoking - getting high !

Then , everyone was naked - I was man handle - first time being used - condoms I requested - poppers - soon the condoms were breaking - raw fucking .

Even the Fem boy started to become a Bitch giving instructions me being used !

I was so used wrecked - sore - loaded up with cum loads .

Next time at the club - the small cute boy came up to me - telling me he had such a Good time - telling me he wanted to give me a blow job out side !

We went out side - in the back parking lot - he pulled out the glass pipe - puffing clouds of smoke while he rubbing my crotch .

He started sucking me off - pulling my pants down - fingering my ass hole - then 1 of his friends came up behind me - rubbing his dick between my cheeks .

Little cute fem boy becoming a Bitch - telling me to suck him off - doing while his friend fucking me .

He took me back to his apartment - smoking- getting high - calling me a whore - calling my hole a pussy - fucking raw the only way .

Soon at his apartment was 3 guys - love getting me high and wanting to see dicks - dicks and cum loads .

Regular Fuck fest - becoming a regular gay whore - now I stare at crotches - wanting dicks !

2nd guy I had ever fucked. Much older, very nice guy. Very nice place. We showered up, and I cleaned my hole extra well so he would eat me out. Then he got me on my backed, tied my legs up. He ate me out for a good bit, then lubed up and went right in. 

I never thought about a condom. It was my second time, and I was ridiculously nervous. But it felt good. All I remember is him cunning and pulling out. Never said anything, and he never asked about using a rubber. Oh well. 

• 5 months later...

Met up with a guy who said always safe.  Had a huge dick.  Was going to town.  When he pulled out he said, "shit the condom came off" as he pulled.  I had to dig it a bit out but sure as hell no cum in it, but came out with a huge load.  Was hot for sure thinking about it afterwards.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was 17 the first time I was stealthed. the man was late 30s. I was no stranger to barebacking - my “daddy” seeded my hole regularly. This night I was with a buddy of my dad’s. I really fancied him and I knew he wanted to fuck me so my daddy said he could fuck me so long as he rubbered up. He put on the condom and mounted me. He fucked me steadily, moaning hard. Then he “slipped” out. He shoved his cock back inside me and continued fucking me except now he was grunting like a bull plus his fucking was more vigorous. His body heaved and he said he was cumming. I felt a hot sensation in my ass and then I knew for sure he was barebacking me. I asked him if he had just cum inside my ass and he admitted that he had. He said I had such a hot young ass that he had to breed me and that I should take it as a compliment. I told my “daddy” that his buddy had cum in my ass but all he said “well it was bound to happen sooner or later"

• 3 weeks later...

Years ago, I was terrified of HIV and AIDS, but I always used a condom for anal and was beginning to feel pretty confident I was safe. Sometimes I felt safer using a condom bottomming than sucking cock, because I of course did that bare, risking other STIs.

So one day I was cruising in the park and came across two other guys playing and they invited me to join them. One of them sucked both our cocks. I asked the other guy if he would fuck me, because he was a big strong bearish type and it was turning me on. He said he'd love to, but he didn't have a condom. I said 'no problem' and pulled out one of mine. I thought I detected a split-second of a disappointed look, but he immediately smiled and took the condom and rolled it on. He bent me over and the cocksucker was jerking off watching us fuck. He was really rough and I was getting really into it the way he was manhandling me and slamming into my ass with hard full strokes. Suddenly I noticed the mood of the cocksucker changed drastically, and he was suddenly no longer into it. I asked him what was wrong, and if he wanted me to suck him and he said no, he's just gonna go. He shot the top a nasty look before he left. I just shrugged it off. I asked the top if he'd pull out before he came, just in case. He told me not to worry about it. He started getting rougher and rougher and just when I thought I was going to lose my footing he slammed in hard and stayed in deep, grunting. I said 'pull out' but he wouldn't let me go. When he finished, I said, 'wow, man that was a good fuck' he said 'thanks'. I looked down and asked him where the condom was. He said 'oh, I just tossed it into the bushes now.' I said 'oh, I just wanted to check it' he shrugged and said 'sorry, didn't know.' I said 'oh ok'. We thanked each other again and I went home. Later when I was on the toilet, I was shocked to see a big fluffy white wad of goo floating in the water, about the volume of a cracked egg. The pieces fell together and I went to the hospital. My luck, they were just about to start an experimental PEP test program for gay men, and they signed me up for it.

That night I must have jerked off 7 times. I rubbed myself raw but couldn't stop masturbating thinking about being stealthed, even though I was literally in tears over it. I've never been good about using condoms since. I 'oops' forget, or even slide them off partway through...

• Like 1

Ok. I’m very excited to post this story here bc I still find it very hot—aaaaand I haven’t already posted it here. My FIRST time getting stealthed. 

i was a junior in college (rural-ish town). It was a grinder hookup. He (I’d guess he was late 40’s early 50’s… great fit dad bod—before dad bods were a thing, Hispanic and so fucking hot) was staying at the Hilton garden inn (which I though was a fancy hotel).  We chatted. I drove over around midnight. He met me in the lobby. 

In the elevator ride to his floor, he reached into my pants and (what I now consider) inspected the goods. Kissed me. Told me he was excited to fuck me. Iiiiii was on the timid side (21 years old. Young naive) but very VERY much turned on/aroused. 

point of context: this was 2012 and before prep was widely…accessible/used. And while I was a fan of this site and occasionally barebacked with a couple of regular fuck buddies— i rarely exchanged fluids and more often than not, used condoms. 

We got back to his room and made out for a while—naked. Eventually, he spat on my hole and started pushing with his cock. (Note: he was uncut and I’d never been fucked raw with an uncut cock) so I told him: I’m tight. We will need lube. Etc. 

He kinda chuckled at that (or something dismissive) and said “ok”

next thing I know, he’s pushing into me AND IT IS THE GREATEST FEELING IVE EVER FELT IN MY LIFE. 

we fucked for a bit (la da la da la da) etc. eventually he eventually said  he was going to cum—started talking dirty (like asking me if I’m ready to get pregnant)…I was so turned on buuuut hella naive. 

i told him not to cum in me…  (bc I was afraid if stds— mainly HIV. )

he kept pumping and says something like “I don’t know if I can stop”

I put my hand on his chest and told him: “you have to”

he continued to pump and went through the motion of pulling out and “cumming in his hand.” 

To wrap up this long ass story: I didn’t see anything come out when he did it in his hand. After we cuddled, I went home, sat on the toilet, and pushed out what I now know as some very definitive globs of cum. I texted him and he swore he pulled out but I now know thAt was definitely a lie. Home boy “stealthed me”

In hindsight, I am so grateful for that first stealth breeding. It is one of the hottest memories I have and would gladly do it over again.  

thank you for attending my Tedtalk and I hope I didn’t bore you too much. 

• 3 weeks later...

My first time getting stealthed was actually the first time I ever went home with a guy I met in a bar. I was still a teen and he was in his 30s. I told him I wanted to play safe, he said fine... I went to the toilet after and wondered how he had got so much lube inside me. I was young and completely oblivious. It wasn't until literally years later that I finally worked out what happened. It must have been so hot for him.

• Upvote 1