MAL whos going?

bbcumboi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'll be there from Thursday to Monday. Going to be whoring out a 24 y.o. skater guy who bottomed at one of my gangbangs 2 years ago and is still testing neg. I'm going to organize a bunch of gangbangs for him. Will be looking for other bottoms to join him.

I have never been to MAL , done IML and always felt like the guys there either clustered into little groups of either guys from the same city or into clusters of guys who knew each other already. Maybe I am just shy or seem unapproachable, but the lobby always seemed cold - and some of the guys were obviously just there to do a fashion show of the latest leather goods they purchased in the market that day. I have left IML more sexually frustrated than sated- it strikes me that too many guys hold off sexually until Sunday night when there is a frenzy and then packing and leaving Monday. For those who have done IML and MAL- is MAL different; maybe more energy or personable? I know from my visits to the DC FFA parties late Sept and early Oct the men at those events certainly were very friendly and warm <g>

• Administrators
What is this? I'm a little confused but it sounds hot and it sounds like something I'd be more than excited to bottom for! Really want my first gangbang

MAL = Mid-Atlantic Leather - see LeatherWeekend.com for more details. Basically it's a mini-IML. When you get 1000+ leathermen in a hotel for a weekend there's A LOT of fucking. The host hotel is basically a big bathhouse. Guys put hankies on their door knob for what they're looking for - dark blue for fucking, red for fisting, etc. Plus sites like BBRT are buzzing that weekend. Lots of sex parties and gangbangs.

I'd be happy to include you in some of the gangbangs... Email me at rawtop@breedingzone.com and we'll work out the details. [bTW, I just unlocked my pics for you on A4A - my profile is NYCFucker.]