best jockstrap for bb btm

mancuntt

• 3 months later...

Bike, Aussiebum and I find some of the Diesel jocks are quite nice. I don't really like the sporty ones like Slazenger and Kookaburra. I reckon I've got between 25-30 and I wear them a lot, my favourite at the moment is a black mesh Aussiebum jock; fits nice, feels sexy and makes my ass look big lol.

Check along the pouch-to-band stitching with Nasty Pig: if it's straight stitched (looks like ----------- ) it's not very strong in my experience. If it's zigzag (looks like \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ ) it's going to be a working jock rather than a posing jock ;-) I've had two straight -stitched Nasty Pig jocks that I've had to repair by hand (not fun) and I wasn't doing anything more than having a wank...

• Upvote 1

I agree that any stretching garment has to be of higher quality to ensure long service. It is a hit and miss across all brands. I've had things literally fall apart after 2 uses. On the other hand, there are leather jocks and strapped thongs. Could be an extra kick for a kinky piglet to rock something suggestive like that. I've seen people use rubber and neoprene as well. It might withstand extra mileage, and you won't have to be constantly shopping for a replacement.