best jockstrap for bb btm

mancuntt

Check along the pouch-to-band stitching with Nasty Pig: if it's straight stitched (looks like ----------- ) it's not very strong in my experience. If it's zigzag (looks like \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ ) it's going to be a working jock rather than a posing jock ;-) I've had two straight -stitched Nasty Pig jocks that I've had to repair by hand (not fun) and I wasn't doing anything more than having a wank...

Thanks man for the tip, I have gone through many jocks and I wasn't doing more than wearing them. You are right though a jock worn all day can have a very arousing aroma...

Be a REAL man, and when you go to the gym...wear a white one. Then, before you work out, walk up to the urinal and piss THROUGH it while its still over your balls and protecting your junk (or you might want to sit on the shitter...as it will run down the mesh and then out the bottom nearest your ass crack (the Perineum area). This is esp good to do if you'v'e got that dark, early morning, or vitamin (bright yellow) piss. Then wear it for the entire workout. It might leak though and show a little, but ALL of the mesh usually isnt soaking wet, as there still is a lot of the jock area left to absorb it. Then, anyone looking and you arer "wet" there will think you just "sweat" alot down there, and it can be pretty hot to smell it while you are working out. I also fucking LOVE it when some hot muscle guy then sits or lays on the bench or machine after me. And then that way...it can really pick up the color and scent of your moistened cock and balls for pigs like me...so that you can stuff it into my mouth while you breed me later.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

I use an imitation black leather jockstrap which has actually lasted really well with no sign of wear yet despite necessary cleaning and not being elastic the waist band won't sag over time. I have had to re-sew one of the back straps though. It's gotten me so much cock at sex clubs and is what I mostly wear when I hook up with guys at home for daytime meets. When I open the door all they can see is the front but when I turn around and lead them into the bedroom they see my bare butt nicely framed by the black straps so helps to break the ice

DSCF3215small.JPG

• 4 weeks later...