best jockstrap for bb btm

mancuntt

7 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

Nice collection, there are some pieces I would buy. But the name of the brand and some models are what I really love. 

Back in the day I owned two Dirty Fukker jockstraps - which were awesome for collecting loads at the baths and everywhere else!

image.png.5d2d6edd62caf30d8a2c0739223c5de9.png TIM Gear jocks, Addicted, and Dick Wadd also let guys know you want it raw.

But in my experience Nasty Pig jocks say it best. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My "go-to" jockstraps are made by Jack Adams. They're comfortable to wear (or not wear - EVIL GRIN!), to wash, to dry fast. The straps are firmly attached and won't disintegrate after several washes. I've owned a few rival ones, but they fell apart after a little bit of use. I won't give up my Jack Adams jocks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Depends on the mood and situation.  Nasty Pig and Breedwell are great for advertising you're a cum slut.  There are also a lot of others with words written on the waistband like "bottom" or "sub".  The Bike ones tend to be a favorite because they remind so many of their younger gym days or just because they are the universal jockstrap that symbolizes "fuck me".  Then there are all the fashion jocks and jock briefs out there that can serve a wide range of purposes.

I almost only wear jockstraps for underwear.  Love have my ass hanging out, advertising, and easy access should an emergency load need to be pumped into me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2021 at 12:12 AM, TightBott7 said:

Thanks to this and other threads, today I ordered a number of jockstraps to enhance my sub bottom status.  Can't wait to to get them and post some pics.

Just got my first jockstraps...I think I’m getting an urge to be a slut...

02D53AB3-4643-416B-8CAF-64B374FBFA52.jpeg

• 11 months later...

Nasty Pig, BreedWell are the obvious ones, but also PiG and RAW advertise well too. I had a nice one I bought three years ago in Berlin at the Lab /Berghain:  'LaBBottom'. That got all the attention from all the tops. Sadly, I lost it in Berlin at the Bull. But that's another story 🙂

I hope this suggestion is welcome, given that I'm a top and am coming at this from the perspective of what's comfortable for me to wear, not of what attracts me to a bottom per se.

I never wore jocks until I discovered WoofClothing / Commando, a small, gay-owned mail-order business based in San Diego. Their jock design is minimalist and super-comfortable. I haven't seen it elsewhere.

I'm not posting a link because I don't like to make commercial recommendations here, but the company is easy to find online if you are curious.

Two downsides: 1. Though the owner designs the products himself, he has them manufactured under contract in China. Quality is good, but who knows about the working conditions. (This is, of course, doubly true for major fashion brands, which know how to save the last penny while simultaneously cultivating an image of social responsibility.) 2. At $24 + about $6 shipping, the regular price is a bit high for such a simple product.

As far as what kind of jock attracts me to a bottom, any jock that you like to wear will do, as jocks in general allow for easy access and demonstrate that your hole is available.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like them all I’m  a gear pig -the wide band old school jocks  really turn me on  but my partner doesn’t  like them on him but rips theM off me 😉 - but I like the  trunk s too something that frames my ass . 
I love wearing a jock when I bottom , and when the  top knows how to pull , twist, even rip and tear - fuck yeah! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2022 at 6:04 PM, 11bi11guy said:

I am like a little bitch whore - being straight - chatting - then smoking weed - getting high - looking at Sexy HOT underwear - jock straps - can not refuse reaching out touching cocks or pussy cunts - pegging for a group using me - Cum addicted here - more - more - Please !