Cum Dislike

submissivefaggot

Ever since I started bottoming I have been unable to get used to the taste of cum. Does anyone know how I can get used to it? I just took quite a rough painful fuck from a stranger and he insisted on cumming in my mouth and me swallowing. I gagged quite a few times and ended up dribbling the cum all down me which he was not impressed about. The taste of it just disgusted me.

I don't know how to satisfy tops when it comes to swallowing their loads!

To be as big a whore as I am, I frankly don't like cum that much either. I don't let guys cum in my mouth often. I've probably only enjoyed tasting and swallowing cum about 10% of the time. When a guy cums in my mouth, I like to drink beer immediately afterwards.

I prefer to take it anally. And when I push it out I'm often disgusted by the smell of it then. But I take the loads because I like making my top happy. Interestingly enough, I have no problem cumming in a guy's mouth or ass.

on the one hand, i agree with the above. you shouldn't do anything you don't want to.

on the other hand, if you're gonna call yourself and behave like a submissive, whether or not you like it is beside the point.

that cum is a gift, and taking it is an honor for you, no matter where it's delivered.

try this: when he's about to cum, shove his cock as far in your mouth as it will go. let it bypass your mouth and shoot directly down your throat.

You could try getting used to the taste of your own cum. If you find even that unpleasant, you could add some sweetener or flavouring ( jam, honey, sugar, yogurt ). Once you are comfortable with that, gradually reduce the sweetener/flavouring over time.

What Is weird for me is I hate the flavor of my cum but I like everybody elses's. Different strokes I guess.

I am at the opposite end of the spectrum, as I love cum, but it is more the idea than the actual taste. I have found a real range of tastes from sweet to bitter and all over the map. I probably get off more on the smell of cum than the taste.

Interesting that several guys mention they like other guys' cum but not their own. I am in this group. At least one guy has the reverse opinion.

All to show that this is not a straightforward issue. There are lots of variables.

While I agree with those who posted that you should not do anything you don't want to sexually, I will offer one piece of advice. For people who don't like the taste of cum, spitting may actually be worse than swallowing. I am bi and gave this advice to a woman who said she hated the taste of cum. I pointed out to her that holding the cum in her mouth so she could spit it out just covered her taste buds in the sticky stuff. If she just took the cock deep and let it shoot, much of it would go down her throat without really getting on the parts of the tongue with the taste receptors. This is also a good way to encourage reluctant cocksuckers to deepthroat.

It actually is a fave of mine to have a guy drill it deep and blast a load off the back of my throat that I just gulp down. I mainly "taste" it from the scent filling my head (which also gets into the whole "how much taste is really smell" issue). Then I actually get a real up close taste when I milk the last drops onto my tongue. Best of all worlds.