Cum Dislike

submissivefaggot

Yes. Lots of good advice on here. Like many of the guys, I too find it odd that anyone should dislike the taste of cum. My advice if this is your problem would be to swallow it down quick and then move on to the things u like the best.

I, too, like the taste of cum (or precum), but sometimes it's a bit bitter (probably due to what the top ate earlier, asparagus and broccoli are big offenders), and the precum will give you a clue as how it's going to taste, if it seems bitter, try to get the top to cum as far to the back of your throat as possible as there are less taste buds there, and you won't taste it as much. Also helps to train your gag reflex!

I dont mind the taste of cum but I always rather they cum in my ass, anywhere else would just seem like a waste.

That said, there's nothing wrong with not liking the taste og cum and you shouldn't feel like you have to learn how to be able to swallow it.

I agree with the posters here who say if you don't want to do something than don't do it, but it sounds like you do want to so here is my advice.Your taste buds are all on your tongue so if you don't like the taste when the top is about to cum swallow his cock all the way and the majority of the cum gets shot down your throat where there are no taste buds

Some dudes definitely have funky spunk. I for one love tasting the subtle and sometimes not-so-subtle differences in different guy's loads. When I'm sucking off a guy I try to get as much of his load as possible shot directly into my mouth. If it's a good load (not funky), I'll lick up any spillage.

Similar to what others have said, when you know he's about to bust, make sure his dick is in your mouth/throat as deep as possible. Keep his cock there until he's finished unloading, then swallow. That way you'll taste very little while still get the benefits of having his load in your stomach, being digested and absorbed into your body.

I'm kind of a cum whore and like the taste of cum, even my own. I began tasting my own when I was a kid and developed a taste for it. When I started sucking my buddies cocks, I developed a taste for their cum too, some I liked btter than others. Eventually sex changed from mostly sucking my buddies off, to getting fucked in my ass. I prefer having guys cum in my ass, but have never lost my taste for cum.

The taste of a guy's cum correlates to his diet. Guys who eat a lot of meat and other foods high in sulfur, will have bitter tasting cum. Guys who have lean diet (fruits and veggies), will have sweeter tasting cum as those foods are low in sulfur.

I myself do rarely eat cum. I don't like the taste. If I do, I let the guy shoot it down my throat.

Either way, I much prefer cum in my hole.

Cum is an acquired taste, like wine (or beer). I agree with the others that if you don't want to, then don't do it. But if you actually like the idea of cum eating but not the taste, then I suggest that you do it more often. Soon enough you will grow accustomed to the taste and maybe even enjoy it. At least that's how it worked for me. Now it's cum that I crave even more than the cock.

For me it was an acquired taste that I got from the countless cocks I started sucking when I was in high school. Sometimes I still don't like it since the taste can very from person to person and sometimes it just seems to taste vile. Probably due to what someone has been eating.

I just don't think I could go without swallowing loads. I suck off a lot of college guys when school is on, so I get plenty of it and always love when they blow their loads.

I can't believe how people don't like the taste of cum. if nothing else I love the fact they are pumping this dick juice in your mouth from a strange cock and balls you know?