Sore Throat!!

Guest diapbttmboi

Guest diapbttmboi

I've never been amazing at sucking dick and it was difficult to take a cock into my throat because of I guess my gag reflex. I just bought a dildo and can take it past my gag reflex now and into my throat. I can throat fuck myself with it a little bit before I gag so practice will make perfect! My throat is sooooo sore now though and it's hard to swallow.

Should I let it stop hurting before I carry on with my dildo training?

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't continue with a dildo myself, I feel it's too rigid and is probably bruising your throat somewhat. As has been said, deep throating will leave you with a slightly sore feeling throat anyway so hopefully all will recover ok. I spray my throat with Eludril throat spray - chlorhexidine antibacterial anaesthetic spray - a little while before seeing someone where I'm likely to deep throat and the anaesthetic stops the gag reflex. I use it because I use it for its proper purpose too ;) Maybe thats a thing to try rather than a dildo. Take care, buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

This happens nearly every time I suck dick. I guess I don't do it often enough. :( Each time it is horrible and can't swallow. I end up going to the doctor to get medication. The last time was 2 weeks ago, she looked at my tonsils and said one looked deformed. I was thinking "Too many big dicks?" :P

• 2 months later...

Though I love sucking cock, I wind up at the doc more than I like with tonsillitis - on antibiotics now for that, this long labor day weekend :(

It's rather frustrating because it knocks me out of play for a while. I don't know if it's me, or just bad luck. Should I have my tonsils out or are they actually protecting me?

Your tonsils are protecting you, they help trap bacteria and viruses - though obviously not the viruses that get in via your ass :) They help fight infections. So you are working them hard... ;)

Should I have my tonsils out or are they actually protecting me?

Edited by slowfuck

Had problems with a sore throat myself quite a few times, even a tonsillitis. At the doctor's I was pretty blunt about where I got it from and he advised me to only suck cock during foreplay. The risk of contracting an infection is way higher once the cock has been up someone's ass obviously. Unfortunately, they taste so much better when fresh from my ass... :grin: