Ever Been Caught Stealthing a Bottom?

TxBBTop

I never play safe anymore. since ive discovered the joy of stealthing, anyone who says they want to use condoms, i just stealth them. Which isnt too bad because ive always tested neg. ANYWAYS, Lately i got caught and they freaked out. Anyone ever been caught afterwards? What did the bottoms say to you? He was pretty pissed.... but whats funny is that me and him talked about me breeding him months back and he was down, but this time he said to wear a condom so i figured he would appreciate it... Guess i was wrong. lol

I do bareback, but when I say there is going to be a condom involved and the top tries to stealth me - well, he is in for quite a show(could get physical too). If I(100% bottom) say I want to use a condom, the top has every right to send me off to the moon and look for another slut, but if he agrees with the terms of the deal, he has to stick to it. I enjoy being fucked bare, but I am no bug chaser and have no HIV,Hep C and so forth fetishes. As for you being clean-that is all good, I wish you to stay like that but i had a bf who got infected(he cheated) and by some miracle after having bareback sex for almost a month with him I found out, kicked his ass and the result came in neg(thank God and all the rest). This was the scariest time of my life. You have no right to take the decision on such issue for the other person.

Guest Matias47

Stealthing is the behavior of a scumbag. (Which is amusing since the original use of the word, "scumbag," according to Joseph Heller anyway, meant used condom.)

My reaction would, and actually has, been physical when someone tried to "surprise" me.

Stealthing as a fantasy is ok, actual stealthing as in cuming inside a bottom when a condom was agreed upon counts as rape, and the people who do it deserve whatever happens to them.

How about in a darkroom situation, with the bottom lying on a fuck-bench, with his hole lubbed and ready to go?

I remember once in Steamworks-Toronto this exact scene. This supposedly slutty bottom was demanding condoms while lying for a long time on the fuck-bench in the dark room with mirrors. I think that if I had been poz I would have found a way to stealth fuck him. C'mon, these places are all about fantasy and that's the reason why I don't see anything wrong with stealth fucking someone in an anonymous situation. I find stealth fucking deplorable in any situation other than in anonymous sex encounters where it's all about fantasy.

Anyone really concerned about health should stay away from anonymous encounters and stick to meeting guys first for coffee before you get sexually involved. It's not 100% safe but you are definitely improving your chances of staying away from infections.

I always thought "stealthing" was more of a poz top cumming inside you and telling you he's negaitve,but I guess it could apply to cumming inside a btm who thinks you have a rubber on..I NEVER use condoms..I ALWAYS let my tops cum deep inside me..no questions..I just want them to feel good..

There is 'barebacking' and then there is 'stealthing' - I don't think they are the same. If you know you are negative (so you get tested regularly, are 100% top, whatever - but you KNOW you are neg) and you fuck a hole without a condom but they think you have a condom on you are NOT stealthing them. You ARE barebacking them, but you aren't stealthing them. Now if you know you are HIV+ and you trick a guy and he thinks you have a condom on then that is stealthing. For me true stealthing is only when you have a poz top who purposely is trying to sneak in a bare fuck without the bottom knowing.

Ok my first introduction to the term and idea of stealthing was on iblastinside.com . The thought of all of this is indeed hot. I like several of the stealthing stories here on this forum site (even though most include Pozzing). I think there is two realms here. One is 'stealth fucking', which is fucking someone without a condom when they think you have a condom on or fucking with a broken condom thats has been tampered with to break. Of coarse there is usually the cumming and dumping ones load into the ass hole unknown to the top.

The other realm 'stealth breeding', doesn't even have to envolve condoms at all. It is where a Poz top gets his poz load into a neg bottoms hole without the bottom knowing about the tops status. Yes sometimes a tampered condom might be used to do this.

As I said, I do get off reading both realms of these types of stories, but only in fantasy. The second realm is definately illegal in every state.

• 4 months later...

Would have thought, would have hoped it was illegal in each state. A scumbags action, even ina darkroom, with a guy with his ass in the air. If a bottom wants a condom then let the top use a condom, or move on. There are enough fools around to take a poz or questionable load.

Would have thought, would have hoped it was illegal in each state. A scumbags action, even ina darkroom, with a guy with his ass in the air. If a bottom wants a condom then let the top use a condom, or move on. There are enough fools around to take a poz or questionable load.

Exactly. It's easy enough to find a willing hole that you don't have to bareback someone who doesn't want to. Stealthing is the vile act of a scumbag.

I never play safe anymore. since ive discovered the joy of stealthing, anyone who says they want to use condoms, i just stealth them. Which isnt too bad because ive always tested neg. ANYWAYS, Lately i got caught and they freaked out. Anyone ever been caught afterwards? What did the bottoms say to you? He was pretty pissed.... but whats funny is that me and him talked about me breeding him months back and he was down, but this time he said to wear a condom so i figured he would appreciate it... Guess i was wrong. lol

I think that's wrong.... If somebody asks me to fuck him with a condom I would have to use one or move on....normally I just move on and fuck other slut as I don't really like to use condoms.... But there have been occasions that the bottom insisted on using one and I did...