You Won't Believe Who Pozzed Me?

RawNerd

My name is Robert Kendall Allen, and this is the story of how I got pozzed. My mother was barely 18 when I was born. I never really knew my dad since my mother wouldn't marry him. She told me nothing about him except that he went away to college while my mom went to the local community college and worked while she raised me with help from her parents. I heard that my dad ended up moving away. I'm not sure where he moved, but I know he never returned to our small town in Illinois. While he had left the town in which he was raised, nevertheless I always would get a birthday card every year from him. He never missed a birthday, until today, the day I turned 21, and this omission is not his fault since he has no idea that I moved out of the small town where I had lived for the first twenty years of my life.

Here's how I ended up leaving home; a couple months ago I my mother caught me in bed with another man. Actually the guy was one of my high school teachers. He had been fucking me since my junior year. To say she freaked out would put it mildly. After my teacher left she told me I had to be out off her house by the end off the week. I didn't wait that long and by the next day I had all my shit packed in my car and left. I had a buddy who lived close-by who let me crash with him in exchange for sex, so when I wasn't at my crappy job at the local WalMart (or servicing my straight bud) I was on my laptop seeing who was out there with whom I could play while I temporarily stayed with my 'friend'. I've always been attracted to the older, daddy types. I've never used a condom and knew the risks involved with bareback sex, although I never really chased the bug until now.

While on-line I discovered Breedingzone.com and Bugshare.net. The stories always had my dick hard. The thought of getting pozzed up by an older guy and becoming his boy filled my dreams (and my jack-off sessions). I then discovered Barebackrt.com and started my search for the perfect man to knock me up. I concentrated on the listings for Chicago, knowing that city would afford me an excellent chance of meeting the right man to poz me, and when I decided to make the trip to Chicago, I also decided to post my itinerary on bbrts, mentioning I would be at Steamworks, and that I looking to play with an older poz guy. I threw all my belongings in my car and drove the 3 hours to Chicago and quickly found my way to Steamworks, parked my car and went inside, asking for a locker since my funds were limited. I stripped out of my street clothing, and draping a towel around my 28" waist, I went to explore the place. I quickly learned that there were a number of older men who'd love to 'take care' of a boy like me, 20 something, 5' 9", 135 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes, lean, smooth build. The one common factor that these Daddies shared was that they were all interested in pozzing-up bottom boy - like me.

It didn't take me long to find the man of my dreams. He was in his 40s, about my height, muscular, with blond hair and blue eyes (like me) with a nice piece off meat between his legs (it had to be 5" semi soft). I didn't pack much less and at full mast I am nearly 8". What caught my eye was the biohazard tattoo he had just left off his trimmed pubes. It seemed that I caught his eye as the two of us did this 'dance' as we moved around the place. I lost him for a while until he came up behind me saying seductively "I've been waiting for you to get here." "You saws my post on barebackrt?" "Yes, Boy, I did. Where are you staying in town?" "Don't know yet, just thought I'd check this place out and see what I might 'find'." "What are you looking for?" I answered him, "Anything that may 'CUM' my way" with what I hoped was a seductive smile. With that, the dreamy guy introduced himself as 'Greg', and invited me to join him in his room. I introduced myself as Kendall, using my middle name, thinking my middle name might give me a fresh start. I followed Greg back to his room and once we were inside he shut and locked the door. Greg had a room with a bed on one side and a sling on the other.

After we were in his room Greg pulled my towel from my waist exposing my entire body to his inspection. He leaned over and kissed me, his tongue entered my mouth as his hands explored my body. He was touching me in all the right places making me feel so good. I was hoping that this might be the man who would give me what I was seeking, that Greg was the poz Daddy who would take care of me. Greg placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees. I knew what he wanted and took his cock into my mouth, showing him my skills at sucking cock. His rod easily slid into my throat, engorging as time when on. Soon enough I found myself working on an 8" thick cock. After I had worked his cock to to his satisfaction he pulled his hard tool from my hungry mouth and as I looked inquiringly up at him, Greg looked down at me and said, "You're a damn good cock sucker boy, you ever party before?"

I knew what he meant from the stories I'd read on breedingzone, "No Sir, but I'm open to the idea." Greg got an evil grin on his face as he led me over to the bed. He had me sit down as he rummaged around in his bag. He pulled out two syringes and a little baggie containing a white crystaline powder. I assumed (correctly, I later learned), it was Tina. He filled both syringes just over half way with the drug. He then added water and waited for the contents to dissolve. Greg then pulled out a tourniquet and worked it over my bicep. He had me pump my fist a few times as he looked for a good vein. Greg spoke to me as he swabbed my arm with some alcohol, "You're going to feel a little pinch when the needle is stuck in your arm. I'm going to pull back and get a flash of blood in the barrel to make sure I've hit the vein. Then I'll empty all this in your arm. When I remove the tourniquet you'll probably feel a warmth rush up your arm. You will feel like you can't breath as you cough out a few times. Then the drug will hit you as your heart begins to beat faster and you'll feel very warm. I want you to go with the feelings and ride the rush. Once you're ready I want your mouth back on my cock as I do myself."

Greg had me lay back on the bed as I watched. He found a prominent vein, suck the needle in, pulled back a little to get a small flash of blood and as he pushed the plunger down emptying the contents into me he said, "Ready or not, here it cums!" Greg released the tourniquet and, just as he described I felt a warmth go up my arm into my chest. I felt as if I couldn't breath, I coughed hard two or three times, and then sensed a flush and my heart began to race. I also heard a distinct ringing in my ears and felt as if my eyes were rolling into the back of my head. As I rode my first rush, I looked up at Greg as he smiled down at me. I knew I needed to pleases this man and would do anything he commanded. I just lay there for what seemed like an eternity (but in reality was a couple minutes) when I knew I had to pleases this man, this God who I hope would be the man to not only give me the bug, but maybe he would make me his boy. I knew I needed to pleases this man.

I got down on my knees and between his legs to service him as he administered his own slam to himself. I took his semi hard cock deep into my throat. I never knew that I could swallow a man like I was doing to Greg at that moment. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Greg apply the tourniquet to his arm I watched as he swabbed the vein he was going to use. I could see him stick the needle in himself as he drew back to get the small flash in the barrel. Just as he had done to me moments ago, he emptied the entire syringes into his own arm. I heard the click as he removed the tourniquet. He coughed out almost like I had as I knew the second the drugs hit his system. I felt his cock throbbed to its hardest I had felt in my throat as I swear I could feel him cumming, or maybe he was just precumming, but it felt like a ton was flowing out of his dick.

Greg didn't say a word as he placed a hand on the back of my head and began to fuck my throat. I felt for a moment that he was going to cum right then and there when he stopped. He lifted my chin and I rose up with his touch as he kissed me with a passion I had never felt. Each of his touches was electric. I knew I wanted this man and he was about to take me, make me his right then and there. My hope was that he'd make me his forever!

As we kissed he led me over to the sling. I climbed in without any difficulty and he helped me put my feet in the stirrups as I laid back looking up at this magnificent man. He kissed my feet, licked my inner legs as he worked his way between my legs. He paused for a moment as he licked my balls and sucked my semi-hard dick. The sensation was incredible. I could feel myself getting a little harder but I never reached my full potential. Then Greg went back to my balls and then onto the area between my sack and hole - I felt an increase in pleasure beyond what I had ever known. When he finally found my quivering hole, I thought I was going to explode. I uncontrollably began to moan and writhe around. The more he licked and worked his tongue inside me, the more I wanted his cock, the more I wanted to be he poz bitch. "FUCK GREG! I need you inside me. I need your poz cum, your DNA coursing through my veins."

Greg didn't speak a word - he just shoved his hard cock in, balls deep, looking down on me as he began to slowly fuck my ass. I could feel every inch of his cock slide in and out of my ass. I'm not sure how long he had been fucking me, but I was certainly enjoying every second. After a couple of minutes of steady fucking, he began to pick up his pace, fucking me harder and faster only to stop, lean in and kiss me before he'd start fucking me some more. He occasionally would pinch my nipples or squeeze my balls as he worked my hole with his cock, keeping up this rhythm for what seemed an eternity of pleasure. After quite a length of time he asked "You ready for my dirty seed, boy?" "Fuck, yes. Your dirty seed will make a great birthday present." Greg then grunted and slammed hard into me as he grunted "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! TAKE MY CHARGED LOAD BOY!" as I felt his cock thicken and spasm inside me. I swear I thought I could feel his load as he deposited it inside me. Greg fought to catch his breath as he leaned in to kiss me, his tongue making its way deep into my mouth. After we kissed he pulled back and said, "So today is your birthday in so many ways. Today you'll be born into the poz brotherhood. How old are you today?" as his still rock hard cock was slowly pumped my hole working his charged seed into the walls of my ass.

"I turned 21 today." Greg never acknowledged that he heard me when he started to slam fuck me again, "I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" as his cock once again spasmed inside me once again filling me with his poz seed. "Did you say you're 21 today?" "Yes, sir I am. And you're making it a special day for me, especially since I didn't get my yearly birthday card from my father." Greg looked a little shocked at what I told him but he seemed to brush it off. Suddenly he asked, "Why didn't you get you father's birthday card?" as he continued to work his hard cock inside my cummy hole. I told him the details of how my mother had kicked me out of the house and why I made the decision to seek out a mature man to poz me and (hopefuly) take me in. As I told Greg all this he seemed to know me. He looked down at me with the biggest shit-eating grin I'd ever seen as he began to fuck me harder and harder. He wad fucking me so hard I thought the sling was going to break. Greg grunted out as he seeded my hole again. He had deposited so much cum inside me already some was spilling out as he continued to fuck me as, I'm sure, more was being worked deeper inside me. We kissed again, but there was something different about this kiss. It was more like a kiss two lovers would share.

After we stopped kissing, Greg looked at me still with that grin, "Your using your middle name, your first name is Robert." I was shocked. How did this guy I just met know my real first name!? "How did you know that?" Greg never stopped fucking me. He just looked at me as he kept pumping away. "I know your real name because I'm your father." Hearing that had my semi-hard cock going rock hard. Greg kept in fucking me as we kissed again and again. I felt his cock grow harder and thicker deep inside of me. We kissed as he shot yet another load inside me at that same exact moment I shot what I hoped to be my last neg load thinking 'MY OWN FATHER POZZED ME!'

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

I just learned that the man who got me to try Tina for the first time and probably pozzed my neg ass was my father. He had just dumped several loads in me and fucked (what I hope was) my lay neg load out of me. Hard prick was still inside my ass, as he massaged his dirty seed into the walls of my ass. "Son, your mother didn't marry me cause she knew I was gay. After your birth she asked that I have no contact with you with the exception of sending you a yearly birthday card. I had the feeling that you might turn out to be gay like myself and your grandfather." "Your father was gay too?" "Yes, not only was he gay, but he was the man who introduced me to the joy of man-on-man sex."

I thought to myself, 'Wow, my father had sex with his father and now I've had sex with mine.' You couldn't imagine how happy I was at that very moment. I had to ask Greg, "How sure are you that your poz seed is going to take in me?" "There is no guarantee that it will take, but I do know a fool proof method that is certain to make sure you're poz." "What's that?" "Step one you slam some of my poz blood and step two we open the door and let everyone who wants to seed your hole." I was liking the twisted ideas Greg had suggested. I didn't hesitate for a second when I agreed, "Sounds like a plan to me, but on one condition." "Name it my boy." "I get to live with you." Greg looked down with a smile and answered, "Of course you're going to live with me. I wouldn't have it any other way. But your not just going to live with me, you'll work for me too." "Work for you?" "Yes, I'll explain later. Now let's get you ready to be gang banged."

He let his semi-stiff cock slip from my hole as I just lay in the sling. He pulled some rope from his bag and fixed my ankles and wrists down securely. Then he took the syringes that he used for the slam he gave himself and fixed another slam for me. He mixed in the water but before he gave it to me he tired off his arm and added his own diseased blood to the mix. I was still flying pretty good from the slam he had given me not all that long before, but trusting him implicitly, I went along with his plans - after all, he was my father. Then he remarked "I know your feeling really good from that first slam. This additional slam will make you a total cock and cum slut. Expect your cock to shrivel up and be soft for a few days. All you will want the next few hours is to be fucked and seeded. I'll be watching over you the entire time." I looked up and nodded, "I'm ready."

I watched as he tired off my arm with the tourniquet, swabbed the vein with alcohol, suck the full point in my arm, made sure he hit the vein and then empty the mixture of Tina and his blood into my arm. I knew that with his blood in the mix there was no way I'd escape the bug. I heard the click of the releases of the tourniquet and felt the warmth of the drug as it hit my chest. I coughed out hard, I felt the rush hit me harder then the first slam. I heard a loud ringing in my ears as I lay back and enjoyed the rush. I looked down at myself and noticed that my semi-hard cock I had moments ago was now a pathetic looking stub. An involuntary "OH FUCK!" was my sole reaction. "Looks like my boy is feeling good." I just shook my head yes as Greg went and opened the door for everyone to see. He came back, his hard 8" pointing the way to my hole as he slid in easily. He leaned over and we kissed as he fucked me some more while we waited for others to wander in the room.

It didn't take long for our room to become common knowledge, and soon we had a crowd gathered around me. One by one I was fucked and seeded by young and old, fat and thin, white, black, brown, and yellow. Greg kept me flying as I took on all the men who came by. When I finally came down, my hole was dipping and sore. Greg belted me out of the sling and over to the showers to clean up. He helped me get dressed and we gathered up all our belongings. I showed him where I parked and he drove me back to his place where he took me inside and put me to bed.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 6

When we got to my new home I was still pretty high. As 'Greg' helped me get my things inside I asked, "Where am I going to sleep?" "With me son. I plan on fucking you as much as possible until you convert." The thought of my 'dad' fucking me every day until he was sure I had converted made me smile. We had just finished getting my shit inside when I was told of the house rules. "Son, you're not the only boy living here. I have three others who live here and work for me in my shop. I have a little store that sells adult items, sex toys, videos. You'll go to work there too. The only difference between you and the other boys will be that you're going to be the alpha of the group. That means you'll be dominant over them as I'm dominant over all of you. You ever top son?" "I have topped before, but I prefer to bottom." "That's good to know. Once you've converted you'll be a good lure for neg boys. We can tag team and infect them together."

Damn was my Dad twisted. I had only thought about getting the bug and never considered that once I had the big that I could pass it on. I had a couple buds back home I'd love to have come for a visit. "Now for the other house rules. First: no clothing is to be worn inside the house. Second: I can and will fuck you when ever and where ever I want. Third: You will get fucked by anyone I choose. Fourth: As the alpha, you can order the other boys around and that means fucking them as you want, and Fifth and last: We only party once a month and never this hard."

The rules were simple to understand. I quickly stripped down and followed my Dad to the back room which I learned was a well equipped dungeon. He had me get on his fuck bench where he resumed fucking me as he made phone calls and sent text messages to his closest friends telling them about me, his actual son, who was now living with him. Within the hour men started to come in the house and each dropped his load in my hole as I began to very slowly come down from my extreme high of the past few days. I had not realized that I had been high (and awake) four nearly three days. I don't know how many of my Dad's friends fucked and seeded my hole cause I eventually crashed and when I woke I was in my Dad's bed with his cock buried inside me and his arm wrapped around me.

He must have realized I was awake as he kissed the back of my neck. I wiggled my as on his stiff prick hoping to get some motion, but as he slid his cock out of me I realized how tender my well used cunt was. I did my best but a whimper escaped through my lips. Greg sensed my pain as he whispered to me, "I know you're hurting son, I'll get you something to ease the pain and it will allow me a quick fuck to deposit my load of the day." Greg reached over to his night stand and grabbed what he had referred to, a cream of some sort that he applied to my sore ass lips. The pain quickly faded and soon I was getting a gentle fuck, more of a love making than a fuck, that was very enjoyable. "This is how I pictured you son, me behind you with my arms wrapped around you and my cock sliding in and out of you with a passion between us. I love you son." I turned my head back to look at my Dad as he finished telling me all that I had dreamed to hear from an older man. I just never thought the man wound actually be my father, and as our eyes met, my Dad gave me a loving kiss, our tongues darting into each other's mouth.

Later that day I met the other boys of the house. You'll learn about the three guys in the next part of my story. My Dad kept me at home to recover from my introduction to Tina (and the hard fucking I received while on her). A few weeks after I arrived in Chicago, I stared to get really sick. My Dad and the other three guys took care of me as I sero-converted. My Dad looked down at me with a smile (as I felt I was going to die) saying "I may have missed out when your Mom gave birth to you, but now I'm giving birth to a new you, an Poz son who will be by my side as we spread the glorious gift to others."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4