Tops who LOVE sucking dick, turn on or turn off?

vrsbbltn

I have noticed that a lot of tops LOVE sucking dick, they do so for a long time, with great skills, similar to the most professional bitch.

I am vers/top, prefer to top. Whether or not I know beforehand that I'll get fucked, it really bothers me when the top sucks my dick then wants to fuck me. Once I have my dick sucked so good, I want to fuck, not to get fucked.

I guess it also bothers total bottoms, as they feel (more) pleasure in their asses, not dicks, most probably would love having their asses sucked instead, and few tops do that.

I am not into stereotypes, specially being versatile, believe that we, men, should enjoy ourselves regardless of sexual position preference. Nevertheless, if you are going to only top, or to only bottom, why don't you do what is supposed to please the other person the most. Tops who suck dick, bottoms who suck ass, among many other possible examples, makes no sense.

• Upvote 1

i have to admit I do love to suck cock. Its not something I actively look to do. Like a real cocksucker would. I mean I dont hang out at the video booths. Or advertise on craigslist. But when a cock is presented to me I like to suck it. Even though Im a top. I am also very orally fixated. I love to rim hole too. So maybe thats why I like to suck one occassionally

• Like 1

I must say that, as a bottom, I actually like my cock being sucked. But just as foreplay. Some were so skilled I had to stop them because they were about to make me cum before the fucking even started. I rather prefer to cum handsfree by a cock hammering my hole than by being sucked off.

Only ever had one occasion with three guys (one couple and another single), One slamming my ass, one with his cock in my mouth and one sucking me off. All at the same time. Made me shoot multiple times, including the one biggest ever I think. That was a few years ago and I have been trying to reenact that scene but to no avail until now unfortunately.

As a top, I prefer to suck the the bottom as foreplay, enables me to get my face down there, get some slobber around his hole and explore it to warm it up with my finger before I get my dick in there. I want the bottom hungry for my dick, and I also want to check that his arse hasn't got a turd waiting to exit. I won't fuck a shitty arse! Sucking the guy, and having a finger just slightly inserted in his arse and holding it there, and then feeling him writhe to get his hole opened up more I find is a great turn on for me. But of course, I'm experienced as a bottom as well, I like my men to be versatile and participative, so maybe I am not a true top?

Tops who think they can just bend me over and stick their dicks in without fingering and arse licking I usually find to be boring fucks. Get a Fleshlight mate!

I'm a bottom. I don't enjoy the sensation of having my cock sucked. To me, it feels weird, and is often painful. It's also a major turn off to have a top interested in my dick. I like a top who is into my body, thinks I'm hot, all that, sure. I don't even mind him playing with my cock a bit/groping me. But when the play becomes centered on my cock, I go limp very quickly. I want a top who is wanting me to get on his cock, not some top/vers guy wanting to get on my cock.

• Upvote 2

I'm a bottom. I don't enjoy the sensation of having my cock sucked. To me, it feels weird, and is often painful.

I experience the same. Being sucked does very little for me, and as whiteslutbttm says, it can be uncomfortable or even painful. Plus, it almost always leads to disappointment on the top's part when I don't react favourably to his self-esteemed awesome cock-sucking skills. After too many times where it broke the mood or even utterly ruined the session, I decided to be pro-active, and tell all tops up-front exactly how I feel about it. If it's a dealbreaker for them, we don't hook up.

• Upvote 3

I'm a bottom, but love it when a top sucks on my dick. Although I respect it when a top just wants to fuck my ass and I'll be happy to cover up my dick with a jock strap if he doesn't even want to look at it. But I'm really the type of bottom that enjoys cumming when I'm having sex. My dick always gets real hard when I'm getting fucked, even if its covered up in a jock strap. If a top enjoys sucking on my dick and balls thats even better. Lots of times a top will either suck on my dick or work it with his hand in order to milk a load out of me to use as lube or to feed it to me. Thats cool too, I'm always happy to provide a load for him to use.

• Upvote 1