Tops who LOVE sucking dick, turn on or turn off?

vrsbbltn

best head ever was from a guy who sucked my balls empty, then drooled my cum and his spit into my mouth as he fucked me with his 10''...then comes that awesome moment when my entire body surrenders to his cock ...sometimes he'd get me to shoot again just fucking me before he unloaded way up inside me

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...

I dislike dicksuckin tops. I want my ass pleasured not my cock! So I always make sure to inform my top that my cock is off limits and no to be touched. Wearing my jockstrap always helps too!

Edited by bbbtm
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I have noticed that a lot of tops LOVE sucking dick, they do so for a long time, with great skills, similar to the most professional bitch.

I am vers/top, prefer to top. Whether or not I know beforehand that I'll get fucked, it really bothers me when the top sucks my dick then wants to fuck me. Once I have my dick sucked so good, I want to fuck, not to get fucked.

I guess it also bothers total bottoms, as they feel (more) pleasure in their asses, not dicks, most probably would love having their asses sucked instead, and few tops do that.

I am not into stereotypes, specially being versatile, believe that we, men, should enjoy ourselves regardless of sexual position preference. Nevertheless, if you are going to only top, or to only bottom, why don't you do what is supposed to please the other person the most. Tops who suck dick, bottoms who suck ass, among many other possible examples, makes no sense.

As a bottom, this is EXACTLY how I feel.  Right now I'm sitting here sexually frustrated, because I found a sexy top, BUT he says he's not really into eating ass, but LOVES sucking cock.  TOTALLY turned me off, after hearing that.  Now my lust has been brewing and I'm needing a REAL top to handle me properly.

Yes, there are versatile sides to me, but for the ultimate purpose of being with a top for breeding, it just SEVERELY puts a halt to my lust when the man I'm supposed to be mounted by acts like a fuck-bitch.  It doesn't matter if he tops ass.  If he wants dick IN either of his holes, that makes him a fuck-bitch, in my mind.  And there's just something very unsettling about being with another fuck-bitch, to me. 

In this specific situation, what agitates me even more is how much he just LOVES cock, but has no interest in LOVING ass.  We were getting hot and heavy (over the phone/text), getting to know one another, flirting, etc. and then he starts focusing on MY dick and how much he just loooves handling cock.  And I can't help but start thinking, dude, you're basically just another fuck-bitch and that is NOT what I'm looking for in a partner to mount and hump on me. 

In order to be TRULY fulfilled and satisfied, I need a TRUE top whose primary focus is on HIS dick and MY ass.  My lust is concentrated in my hole and in being a breeding bitch for dick.  A top REALLY dimishes that lust and desire when his focus isn't properly aligned with mine, and unfortunately that makes him inadequate, in my mind.  Physically, it's not painful or uncomfortable, but MENTALLY, it's one of the quickest ways to make me lose my desire and lust for a breeder.

I'm still frustrated, cause he had potential for more, but I feel a bit better after finding this post and venting a bit.

I'm a top who sucks cock when I want too,and damn good at it. I eat ass too ALWAYS EAT what I FUCK

sucking a mean cock in no way lessens a MANS top status

I respectfully disagree with this statement.  It COMPLETELY lessens his breeder status to me.  If EITHER hole is being penetrated like a bitch, then you're a fuck-bitch, in my book.  And a fuck bitch of any kind is NOT a REAL top to me.

I mostly bottom. This is my experience at a sex club or bath house when I start messing with a dude:

1. He goes straight down to suck my dick - Oh shit! he's a bottom

2. He grabs my dick & starts stroking - Ok he's a size queen & wants dick..BOTTOM!!!

3. He grabs my ass before even noticing my dick - Fuck yeah! he's a top 

4. He holds my ass & fingers my hole - fuck yeah he's a top & wants ass now...TOP!!!

I mostly fuck bottoms just to shoot my load as I hate wasting a good load, most times I don't notice the btms dicks regardless of sucking it! So as a 'top' sucking dick is a NO NO (i.e. for me)

When I get fucked I'm usually not hard, if the top wants to hold my dick I move he's hand away..leave my fucking dick alone & concentrate on that damn ass!!!

If a top fucks me then wants to suck my dick..it will get hard as along as he's dick is not in my hole, but then...suck at your own risk because if you make me nut its your loss as your dick aint going back in my ass. Now just tilt your head back & swallow that load!

• Upvote 2

Generally, as a bottom, I don't enjoy getting sucked very much. I had a couple tops say they want to see me blow a load to know that I enjoyed myself, and that sucking me off was a way of also being a conscientious top. I've also known a couple tops who honestly loved sucking- loving the taste of cum, they're gay too, can you blame them? But in a perfect world, yeah, selfish top, please.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbbearlover1

I am a Dom top.  I've never been fucked, and never had an interest in being fucked (and I don't say this in a judgmental sense; it's just been how it's been for me).  I tried sucking when I was younger, thinking that it was something that a gay male is supposed to do, and it did nothing for me.  Zero.  So, I stopped.  Besides, I was vastly more interested in male asspussy.  I've loved looking at ass since I was in the single digits.  Having my face, tongue, fingers and dick in that pussy is so central to how I use the bottoms and subs who have crossed my path.

I don't begrudge those tops who suck dick.  If that's how they get off, then more power to them.  But any bottom or sub who thinks that I am going to blow him will get laughed at, right before I turn him over and remind him that his pussy should be his focus.  I haven't had an argument yet.

Turn off for me just cause Id rather them do almost anything else.  Also I've had precisely three people in my life get me off from oral, and that was years ago, now I cant stand it.  

SO I guess for me the answer is turn off just because I don't like oral  

• Upvote 1

I am a Dom top.  I've never been fucked, and never had an interest in being fucked (and I don't say this in a judgmental sense; it's just been how it's been for me).  I tried sucking when I was younger, thinking that it was something that a gay male is supposed to do, and it did nothing for me.  Zero.  So, I stopped.  Besides, I was vastly more interested in male asspussy.  I've loved looking at ass since I was in the single digits.  Having my face, tongue, fingers and dick in that pussy is so central to how I use the bottoms and subs who have crossed my path.

I don't begrudge those tops who suck dick.  If that's how they get off, then more power to them.  But any bottom or sub who thinks that I am going to blow him will get laughed at, right before I turn him over and remind him that his pussy should be his focus.  I haven't had an argument yet.

I think I may have just found a new friend!

Mmm. Well I have to say I love sex it seems sometimes 90% of guys bottom .

So to expect the top to act in a certain way and confine himself to being sucked and eating your ass,just seems well slightly restrictive.

In a perfect relationship ? Yes possibly. Reality is you want to be fucked, especially as a slut, how can you be so choosy.

I mean I prefer to focus on servicing a top, but I also love Love LOVE eating ass. To me it is the hottest, most intimate thing in the world and from my experience, some tops love it. I would hate to restrict myself to sucking cock.

But that Is I suppose why I am a versatile bottom.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, definitely prefer a top not even look at my dick when he's trying to get his. I try not to assume based on roles what a guy wants, though. There are some guys who identify as total bottoms who love to eat ass and some guys who identify as total tops who love to suck dick. I try to be specific about what I want. Luckily a lot of tops will ask if I'm into having my dick sucked and we can negotiate. I'm willing to put up with a little dick sucking if it means I can get a guy off in my ass better.

Once I was with a straight guy who was new to being with dudes. Once we were undressed, he started to go down on me and started teasing my head with these furtive licks of his tongue. It felt great! Then he slammed it into me and started fucking like a jackrabbit stud until he was close to shooting his load inside. During, he was rubbing my head and licking it a few times, and talked about stimulating my "clit" so he could get off better. Since then, when dudes try to go down on me, I think of it on those terms: it's just a clit he's stimulating while he's fucking my pussy.

• Upvote 1

Not a problem for me at all if the guy wants to suck me. I just better not feel any teeth  :grin:. I've seen tops get bone hard from sucking me or from having me rim them. I know some will say "he's not a total top then." I don't judge.  I focus on the end result - the load in my hole - and not the path we took to get there. :D