What a fucked up week! It started out pretty much normal with the exception of my partner Brian being on a rare business trip. I am self-employed so my schedule is pretty flexible. I usually go to the downtown YMCA late afternoons but on Wednesday I went mid morning so I could do some chores as well. The Y was pretty empty so I relaxed in the sauna after my workout. I could see from the sauna door a muscular stud prowling from the shower who put on a bit of a show toweling himself off before entering the steam room. I am not a prude so I followed him.

Two guys were in there when I entered. It was extremely steamy inside and I could barely make them out until I was quite close. I sat across from them so I could see what they were doing and if perhaps there might be a little action going on. While I am “monogomish” with Brian, I certainly feel free to jack off with others if it is discreet and occasionally will suck a bit as well. One of them ducked out pretty fast and that left the muscular stud alone with me. “How’s Brian?” he asked. That got my attention! “Ummmm, he is fine, thanks” was my reply. “You don’t know who I am, do you?” Well, it WAS steamy and I didn’t have my glasses on. He scooted closer. “I’m Vince.” he explained. He offered me his hand and held mine a bit longer than necessary while I told him that my name is Mike. “We met once at a party” Vince continued. After a pause, he gave me the key I needed. “I used to date Brian.” “Oh! That Vince!” I winced as that was supposed to be my private reaction. Vince chucked “Yes, I suppose you could say that. Has Brian said much about me?” I replied "Not really" and that was the truth. I was under the impression it was just a short-term thing and I had never pressed Brian about it.

Vince confirmed they hadn’t dated too long, but after a moment he said that Brian had a fabulous ass. I wasn’t jealous, exactly, as I stammered "Why, yes he does." Vince had turned towards me and I couldn’t help to see his ample junk flopping in plain view. “I really enjoyed using his hole and I was sorry that there wasn’t the chemistry to make it work as a relationship.” This seemed like an honest declaration; although my ears and dick perked up at his way of saying he had fucked Brian. “I was the first man to fuck Brian with a PA” Vince not so discreetly grabbed his crotch as he continued. “Brian was really tight and I had to use a lot of lube on his hole as I stretched him with my fingers and also used lots of lube on my rubbers.” Vince was clearly getting hard and between seeing his sizable tool and hearing his talk, I was rock hard very quickly. I could see the thick gauged PA accenting his big head and it looked hot as hell. “Brian sucked well, although he had a hard time deep throating me.” Vince pointed his very erect dick at me and pondered “I wonder how you would do?”

I was really horny as I had not cum in a few days, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to play with Vince due to his previous relationship with Brian. That didn’t seem particularly discreet. Vince seemed to pick up on my discomfort. “Look, it was many years ago when I had Brian and I never kiss and tell. Just grab and feel it.” Damn was it meaty and big! What the fuck—grabbing it couldn’t get me in trouble. Grabbing it, however, proved to be insufficient. Vince was pinching my nips (a hot spot for me) and feeling me up all over. “Come on, just taste it…try it, you’ll like it.” We both laughed at that so I figured what the hell. I got it about half way down before it became a challenge. Vince with over 8” long—and I mean REAL inches and way thicker than most. “Are you a better cock sucker than Brian? Show me how you suck, Mike!” He grabbed my head and started to face-fuck me. Someone came in at that point so I quickly sat down next to Vince. As the mystery guy was obscured in the steam, Vince kept touching me. As he rubbed my ass cheek I couldn’t help raising my hip to give him access to my hole. It was exciting to play while another man was nearby but unaware.

When we were alone again Vince had me face away from him and then he knelt down and latched his mouth on my sweaty hole. FUCK that is a turn on for me! He stood up and rubbed his dick against my hole as he reached around to my nips and chewed on my neck and ear. “I wanna fuck your hole” he growled. I literally had chills run down my spine. I wasn’t going to take him raw so I turned around and said it wasn’t private here and I didn’t have any rubbers with me. “Brian always made me wear a rubber, too” Vince admitted. “I have some special ones in my gym bag and lube, too” he offered. I asked how they were special and he said that they were extra large and fit his big dick the way rubbers should fit a man. “Brian always loved how I fucked him and you will, too!”

My resistance was low and my libido was high. Vince was pushing to seal the deal. He didn’t have a place available, but he was open to suggestions. I admitted Brian was out of town, but I had never brought anyone home with me. Vince was pawing me and playing me to the point of surrender. “Come on” he sighed “You are going to love it!” I did want it, but I told him that only Brian had fucked me for the last 6 years. This seemed to make his eyes gleam. “Look, here is the truth: I am moving out of state this weekend and this is the only time I’ll ever be able to be with you. I want my last memory of here to be with you.” He kissed me and his tongue plunged in. After a few minutes of serious tongue dueling and his hands possessing me I told him to meet me in the locker room and I’d give him my address. I just about chickened out while throwing my clothes on, but Vince showed up with his towel wrapped around his waist with an almost obscene bulge erasing my doubts: I gave him my address and said give me 20 minutes to get ready at home as I wanted to be prepped and squeaky clean for the fuck-session.

Vince was prompt and started deep kissing as soon as he entered the door. He appreciated my jock strap and said it was perfect. I suggested the couch but he just said “uh uh. I want you on you and Brian’s bed.” In for a penny in for a pound flashed through my head as I led the way. “I can’t wait to fuck you like I fucked Brian so long ago!” Brian and I fucked protected for six months before we got our second negative HIV test and went to bare sex. As much as I prefer getting fucked ‘skin to skin’, I wasn’t going to take any chances with Vince even though he said he only tops. I am versatile, but if I am honest, I get off on fantasies of being fucked by a stud like Vince. I was glad that Vince brought his special condoms so I could get fucked just like Brian did. I could imagine that smaller condoms would be way too restrictive.

Vince didn’t just ‘slide and ride’. He made me suck him hard and wet, lick his nuts and when I saw his hairy ass my tongue couldn’t resist. “Awwwwwww! Yeah, fucking worship me and you will get the fuck of your lifetime!” He promised. He also encouraged me by saying the more turned on he was, the harder he fucked and the bigger load he shot. What could be better? Still, after a good 20 minutes of foreplay I was getting crazy to get filled. Vince started his prep with eating my hole and rather harshly finger fucking me. It sort of hurt, but I was so damned horny I just moaned and relaxed to give him better access. The sooner I was open, the sooner he could breed my hole he promised. He told me he was good for two loads so if I was only good for one, I should wait until he was giving me load number two. “Fuck yes” I agreed. He wanted me on all fours for the first fuck. I saw him open the package and slide the rubber on, pinching the tip to make sure there would be room for his load. I assumed the position as he added his lube that he said looked and felt just like cum. I had heard of it, but had never tried it.

The push in was slow but constant. The PA felt awesome rubbing against my prostate and I moaned as he filled me up. It was my first time being fucked with a PA, just like Vince was Brian’s first. Vince started out slow and told me how much he liked to see his dick slide in and out. After a few minutes I was relaxed enough for him to pull out and shove back in. “If only you could see what my dick looks like now” he groaned. I wanted to know a few things. “You like my ass? How does it feel for you? How do I compare to Brian?” Hey, a little praise goes a long way for me! “Needy, aren’t you!” Vince chuckled. “Mmmmmmm your ass is fine. It is tight, warm and you have great muscle control. I love how it is hungry for what I am giving you. I’d say I am happier being inside your hole than Brian’s. It fucking turns me on that you are cheating on him and giving me your hole to use just like I used him. My load will be your reward!”

This talk was going to both of my heads. I get off on dirty talk. “Fuck me, Vince! I want it bad!” His thick dick was pleasing me and hurting me at the same time. The combination was making me groan and beg please. Vince started to pound harder and my response was instant. I squirmed and groaned while he started his end run. “Fuck yes, Mike! I am so loving this! I am going to fucking own your ass and claim it as mine. You want that, don’t you? You want me to do that? You want my dick?” “Please Vince!” I cried. “You want me to use your hole just like I used Brian’s, right?” YES “You don’t care that you are cheating on your partner?” Just use me, Vince, please! “That is exactly what I am doing. I am going to reward you for your bad behavior…damn, I am so close!” Fuck me Vince! Use me! Make my ass yours! Despite the condom, I swore I could feel the heat of his load pulsing inside me as he screamed and shoved his dick as far as it could go. “There! I am giving you what you deserve, Mike! Arrrrrr! I fucking own your cheating ass!" The stimulation was just too much! I exploded on the sheets and cried out. “That’s it! Cum on my dick and milk every drop out! Vince hissed. His weight pushed me flat on my stomach and I enjoyed the afterglow of his still hard dick twitching as my ass rhythmically clenched and relaxed. Brian always says that turns him on and Vince seemed quite content to let me keep working on him.

About five minutes later, after we had each recovered our breath, Vince pulled out, while still pressing me down into the mattress and pulled his condom off to toss in his open gym bag. “It’s my souvenir” he snickered as he nibbled my ear. Vince turned me over and got in a 69 position with his semi-hard dick pointing at my mouth. “Clean me up!” he commanded. I gladly sucked his dick as he sucked on my sensitive dick and nuts. After a while he grabbed my thighs and exposed my ass to his probing fingers, sighing at the same time, “Damn does your ass look fine." His dick gradually went from spongy to rock hard. He re-positioned himself between my legs and reached over to grab another condom. He told me I was lubed inside and out from his first fuck as he suited up. He told me to grab his dick and place it where I needed it. His eyes closed in pleasure and he just said “ahhhhhhhh” as he pushed deep into me. “The first fuck was just a warm up. I want you to watch me, hold on to me with your hands and totally experience what I am doing to you. You are going to always remember this fuck.” I was putty in his hands and I just whimpered a little as my hands wrapped around his strong back. “That’s it. Give yourself to me. After today you’ll always associated getting fucked with what I am doing right now.”

Usually doggy is my favorite position for being fucked, but Vince was right—this was a special experience. I couldn’t remember feeling so possessed by another man. Vince locked his hands on my body throughout the fuck: either on my legs, my nipples or holding on to my shoulders. His eyes rarely left mine and while it didn’t feel romantic, there was something so primal about this fuck. I told Vince that and he said “That’s right. I am fucking you the way a man should fuck another man.” I confessed that the only thing that would be better would be to have him fuck me raw, but I quickly added that I couldn’t do that. Vince smiled and said condom or not, I was being fucked the way it should be.

I was surprised how hard I was. Vince knew how to keep me stimulated from within and without. Nevertheless, after about 30 minutes I was getting rather sore from the relentless fucking and PA clad head rubbing inside me. Vince said there was no need to stop and add lube as he was getting close again. “Fuck yes” I moaned. “I want it bad.” “What do you want?” Vince asked. “What do you want from me, Mike? You want me to use you like I used Brian? You want to be claimed as mine?” I was moaning yes and please almost like a chant. “You want this connection? You want to be bred by me? By now I was almost babbling as Vince was going in for the kill. I kept begging for him to have his way with me, to use me, to breed me. Despite his condom I could pretend that he was going to breed my torn up ass with his seed. “Yes, fucker! Here comes the breeding you have always wanted. The fuck you will always remember; I…FUCKING…OWN…YOU!!!” Each word was accentuated with full penetration. He went still on the last word and flexed and throbbed like crazy. “You’ve got it…you are fucking bred…ahhhhhhh…” A few quick strokes with my hand and I was shooting clear on my chest. I was way louder than I usually am. There was something so satisfying about that fuck.

We were both sweating as we came off our fuck-high. “You have no idea how much I enjoyed fucking you, Mike.” It was almost tender. “I’ll always remember fucking you.” He added. It wasn’t lip service when I told him that the pleasure had been mine. Vince slowly pulled out and tossed his second condom in his bag. We both took a short shower together with Vince massaged my hole saying “Just so I'll always remember your ass.” I laughed and was in a great mood. Vince kissed me deeply and told me that he really enjoyed fucking me…just like he had fucked Brian he added. I confessed I couldn’t believe Brian was willing to let go of his fuck tool. “Well, I am just glad I could have you today…in a way, I feel like I fucked Brian as well by fucking you.”

Later that afternoon I emptied a huge amount of lube out of my ass. Fingering my hole and smelling the goo I had to agree that Vince’s lube was the closest thing to cum that I had ever had.

Brian got back late Friday and we fucked like bunnies. I enjoyed fucking him bare and pretended that Vince was me. I mentioned I had seen Vince at the Y in conversation late Saturday and that he was moving out of state. Brian seemed to be in a pensive mood and I asked what he was thinking about. Brian explained that even though Vince was hot sex, he was glad he was with me. I smiled at that and asked why he hadn’t stayed with Vince. “Well, we weren’t dating too long and I guess I was a bit naive.” I asked what about. “I always seemed to be full of lube after Vince fucked me and I checked and saw that his stash of rubbers were all carefully slit at the tip and put back in the package.” My heart lurched. “It’s just as well he is moving, I guess. I heard he is poz now and I’d hate to think that anyone I know might get bred like I was…”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 3

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Fuuuuck I fucked my fleshjack reading this.. I have a boyfriend.. he’s in Cali and I’m in Vegas. The thought of sex with his ex turns me on so much. I ran across his ex’s Twitter page few months ago.. he had a lot of nudes. I’ve cum looking at his ass and his cock and every other inch of his naked body. I fucking want to cheat so bad right now. I usually only top my boyfriend but I think I want raw bare hard cock in me. Get fucked and bred by a man. I’d be so horny that they know I’m cheating for their big cock

• Like 5

• 2 months later...