Srcond trip

LBRaw

This happened in August, a few weeks after my first exposure to T at the baths. My original host shared my info with a few of his friends, This was my first connection.

Anyway, the guy's name is Steven. He wanted to meet and just fool around, no pressure, so one Sunday we arranged to meet at his place in Harbor City. I cleaned-up after work and headed over to his place, which turned-out to be a nice house. Steven is 56, 6'3", probably 220-230 pounds, not fat but kinda thick. He opens the door and ushered me in, where I found a friend of Steven's on the couch in the living-room. I don't remember his buddy's name but he was definitely tweeked - he had bloodshot eyes, couldn't walk or talk straight, acted like an idiot. Steven had us all go into his garage which had been set-up as a playroom - dark, a sling hanging in a corner, a few sex toys on a shelf along one wall, and most surfaces padded.

No sooner had we entered the playroom when his buddy was all over me, grabbing my crotch and trying to pull my shorts down, pausing only to quickly strip. He was 5'10, maybe late 40's, also a little chubby but still had a nice build. I was a little wary of the guy, but the horny part of my brain won-out, so I popped an instant hard-on which he immediately swallowed. He had a GREAT mouth! Fuck he was good. Down his throat, massaging every inch, I grabbed his head and fucked his mouth. He took me easily.

Steven meanwhile stripped and came up behind me, pulled my shirt up and off, then reaching around to my chest, went for my nipples, his cock is in my crack. FUCK!!! I leaned back and his friend pulled my shorts down and off, and simultaneously Steven leaned forward and managed to shove shoves his tongue into my mouth, not withstanding the difficulties of our respective positions. We managed to share a hard deep kiss with his tongue almost down my throat. We broke off the kiss and helped his buddy into the sling, which was about three feet off the ground, the perfect height to fuck. The guy got on, Steven strapped his legs and arms, and said to me that the guy was ready, so I shoved my dick into his lubed ass. Damn. He had already been fucked once - I would see cum leaking out around my dick. Steven handed me some poppers, I took two deep hits then fucked the guy hard.

Steven stepped over to a table and selected a pipe and some syringes out of a bag. "Here come the drugs" I thought as I continued hard-fucking the guy's ass. He was groaning and telling me he wanted my babies. (?) Steven then approached me with the meth, lit-up the pipe, and placed the stem in between my lips. I took a deep draw, held it, and did it again three more times. In a couple of minutes I was flying. The stuff was good. As I fucked the guy, slamming into his ass, I could feel the rush building, as well as the muscles of his ass wrapped around my cock, squeezing my two week load out and deep into his guts. The climax was amazing, every nerve in my body was hit.

Now I was higher than ever. Steven wanted to know if I had ever slammed. Huh? He smiled and helped his friend out of the sling. Then Steven prepared the pipe again and I took three more hits plus a few huffs of poppers. Then Steven helped me into the sling, strapped my legs and arms, so all I could see was the ceiling. I could hear the two of them talking but nothing registered. I just replied 'Yes' any question they ran by me, although a part of my brain sensed I should put a stop to the session and leave but my body didn't cooperate. Besides, the idea was quickly building in my brain that I needed to get fucked. It blossomed into an utterly uncontrollable need to get fucked. I saw Steven's cock. It looked to be at least 9" long and thick and now I was starving for it.

Steven, however, had his own agenda. He wrapped a tube around my right arm and, holding a loaded syringe, slapped my arm telling me to take a deep breath and hold it - which which I complied. He slid the needle into my forearm. 'What the hell?' flashed across my brain. Asking only "Ready?" Steven depressed the plunger. FUCK! Whatever it was, it washed over me very quickly. I coughed hard enough to strain my throat, but even so, the effect was fucking amazing. Every part of my body was hot and cold. My skin was hyper. Even though I had just cum, my dick was harder than it had been in months. No Tina dick this time. But the focus was my ass. Steven moved between my legs, shoving some canned lube into my hole, working his fingers into my now very hungry ass. I closed my eyes and gave him full access. He worked on my hole for what seemed like an hour, first using his fingers and then some of his toys, using larger and larger pieces. Damn fucking amazing....

He says that he will be right back then steps away and goes over to a pc that I hadn't noticed and types for a couple of minutes. I'm hanging there with a thick black dildo in my ass while he types. I can't see the screen but wouldn't be able to anyway as I tossed my glasses when they undressed me.

Steven comes back over, fucks me with the dildo a couple of times then pulls it out. Asks if I'm okay? I say yeah, I'm great. He puts the poppers back to my nose and I take two deep hits. He follows this with three more hits from the pipe. Are you ready? I say yeah... For what?

He steps back between my legs and slides his cock in, all the way. I'm filled with his meat. Again, are you okay? Yeah.. fuck me!!.... He holds the straps of the sling and uses it to sway me on and off his dick. Long deep strokes, my ass landing against his crotch then the head of his dick at my hole and then back in again. After a few minutes he pulls out ("I'll be right back") and steps over to the pc again. He types, pauses and types again. He comes back over, slides his dick back in and says that a friend is on his way over to join us. He starts to ride my ass again and this time is more agressive, harder strokes, slamming in each time. While he fucking me he's turning red, the veins in his face are showing now. I'm clamping down on his dick, he's groaning, "Damn sweet ass!!!" 10-15 minutes then he slams in hard, his dick throbbing in my colon, pumping his cum deep into my ass. He just stands there with his dick in me, still throbbing. FUCK YEAH!!! His friend from earlier comes in and tells him that his friends have arrived.

In walk 3 big guys, all bears. Thick, tall, 50's. They all undress, and come over to us. Steven's dick is still in my ass. He tells them that I've taken 1 slam and that my ass is ready. He pulls out and one of the guys steps in his place between my legs. He shoves his fingers in and twists. I drop back and close my eyes again. All yours.. He's assaulting my ass while I feel another tube being tied to my arm. Steven leans in and asks if I want another slam or a booty bump. I say go for it. He sets up the slam and I go through another massive hot flash. Now I'm fucked. I'm past saying no to anything. 7 guys came by that night and used my ass. Steven told me that all of them fucked me and gave me their loads, one of the guys fisted me, almost to his elbow. I was so out of it I lost track of what was happening after the first three bears. All that registered was getting fucked. Just fuck me, I didn't care about anything else. I also managed to cum on myself sometime during all this.

A suprise was that Steven had a webcam on me the whole night, which was how he came up with the guys to add. Everything that they did was shown on the web.

I left his place and somehow got home just before 4a. I was dazed, my ass was torn up (no blood though), but I was feeling amazing. Fucking amazing.

I took two days to land. I hid most of the time. Stayed busy and avoided talking to anyone. Also took two days for my body to recover. Again, no condoms, no questions. Just raw fucking and 8 loads of cum from guys I had never met. Most of I don't remember. But still, the sex was amazing, the

sensations are amazing. Yeah, as unsafe as possible but the ride is unforgettable.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...