Stepdad Gets a Pig

twistedfukka

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Damn thi is so fucking hot! Everytime i read the word "pig feed", my cock just ooze....

Damn i wish i could be i the boy's situation... One of the best stories here... Cant wait to read more about it. Hope that Bud is full-blown..... 

This story just convinced me to try booty bumping myself for the first time and holy shit is that good. I can see why I get so many messages about not finishing my stories - it's so frustrating that there isn't more. Can't wait to see what Happens next.

• 1 year later...

Fucking HOT! makes me pissed that my parents wouldn't let me go on long haul semi-truck rides with my redneck uncle, his 19 yo son, when I was younger. Found out later that he had sex with most of his children and that he and the older son would play together... would have been fucking HOT!!!!!!! to be on the road with them and other truckers. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I thought it was a good day to roll this story back up to the top of the list. BZ has had some really great stories submitted, this being one, by a number of talented writers- some still submitting, some have inspired new writers to try their hand at writing here, and some have just moved on to other forums. These older stories still have a reason to be  at the top of the posts- older members can revisit, and new guys on here ought to explore posts older than yesterday . Enjoy guys !

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1