Are there any tops that are happy with just one bottom?

TXBttm4Top

Yes. I have a sweet baby bottom boy (age 38) whose hole spoils me for others.

First he doesn't need a lot of maintenance, physically or mentally. He's got a big beefy ass. At age 49 I'm 'blessed' with a dick that gets hard fast and often. A little spit or lube, and I can penetrate him and fuck away - without a lot of time spent on foreplay or pre-sex machinations. I've always said easy=more gratifying.

Second, he's passive enough to let put him where and how I need him to get my dick to blow deep. Hate it when a bottom fights back.

Third, he doesn't bring selfishness to the mix -pushy bottom talk like "Fuck me harder", which turns me off. He does squeal though!

Fourth he shares the common goal - that that very act of dick blowing a load deep in ass is THE hottest.

Fifth, He appreciates having me a relatively big dick top seed him regularly, horny and creative. I've fucked him in abandoned farm sheds, in the hayloft, in the back of my pickup under the stars, him mummified, him shackled, us sticky head to toe in honey or jlube . . many, different ways. As long as he gets it, he's happy for my pervy side.

Sixth, because he appreciates I give him my loads and I do the work doing it, he takes care of his own orgasm. Often I blow a load deep in him, and roll off to let him stroke himself off. Drives me nuts when a bottom acts like "well you used my ass, now get me off."

Lastly, I guess there's just a physical match. His ass muscle must grip my shaft, so my head spins when I get my dick in him. So too when I get going and my dick head swells, gets red and hard and pummels his prostate, well it just works better than with most anyone else. . .

I had a boyfriend a year ago with the most perfect ass. It was like, Greek statue perfect (as far as I was concerned anyway, people have different preferences). In that instance I didn't think about fucking other people. We didn't get along for other reasons, but sexually it was great. If it happened once I'm sure it can happen again.