Club Pittsburg Baths!

I know the guys who own the place, and they are really awesome. They to to the gay naked camp that I have posted about on here, and have a well equiped cabin with lots of sex equipment, and throw some awesome parties at camp. I've not been to the club in Pittsburgh, but I'm sure it is as awesome as their parties at camp. I do want to get there and check it out sometime soon. Let me know when you're planning to go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest pghdaddy

If you hit it on a busy night, you will not be disappointed. I have swallowed many loads in the maze. I just leave the door to my room open with my ass up in the air. Have had 5 cocks in my hole in one night plus some in the dark room. Read my story.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest pghdaddy

The first time I went there, I got two loads in my mouth and got fucked by three cocks.  I just laid on my bed in my room with my ass up and ready to be fucked.  Loved it.

• 8 months later...