seaguy

Sean Storm posted this great news earlier on Facebook:

Sean Storm

BTW, for my fans who haven't seen me in any new scenes since A** Blasters (2010), my newest movie is in post-production and WILL come out in January/February 2013 (enjoying the holidays first), and I'm in over 50% of the film. Just saying... ;-)

hey guys Sean is great! Check him out in my movie LEAVE BLANK.

http://www.tlavideo.com/gay-leave-blank/p-328349-2

He fucks me raw in it. THat's right Sean Storm fucks my slut ass!

Got my copy from Amazon Saturday but the damn disk cracked when I went to take it out so I am getting another copy tomorrow. Now i am going to really have to watch it right away knowing that he fucks you raw in it.

Guest Hook Scott
Got my copy from Amazon Saturday but the damn disk cracked when I went to take it out so I am getting another copy tomorrow. Now i am going to really have to watch it right away knowing that he fucks you raw in it.

Thanks so much man! Yes, he fucks me raw in it and it was amazing! We want to do another movie together soon

Guest Hook Scott

he is a great top to with an amazing cock getting fucked by him and taking his load after he has been fucked and taken loads from SO MANY guys was fucking amazing I love taking other bottom sluts loads!