I had done Santa gigs for a number of years at a couple of malls and had succeeded in getting 'promoted' from the throne to standing next to a chimney with a slot-safe inside it. Standing a four hour shift after my regular job beat the hell out of dealing with little snot-noses on the throne for those four hours. The nice thing was that not only did the throne Santas have an elf, but I was assigned one as well. It seemed to double the donations and our secondary job was to monitor for suspicious activity, answer questions including giving gift advice, directing customers to the various stores in the mall and telling the kids wanting toys where the throne line was.

I was still fat even though I had caught the bug a couple of years earlier. At fifty-two I was still working at the plant and was still able to get it up which was fortunate because the blue pills hadn't yet been invented. In contrast to my build, Carl my elf assistant, was a clean-shaven, slender twenty-two year old college graduate with long blond hair. He was bisexual and was a dream to have, especially after our shift when he shucked my Santa boots, and then my sneakers which I wore inside them, peeled off my socks and gave my tired somewhat sweaty feet a nice massage. He generally also provided an oral massage which started with him sucking my toes, licking between them and licking his way up finishing at my ankles and then finishing by giving me a nice blowjob and swallowing my cum, sucking off of my cock and kissing it and my balls. He had been doing this since our second day and hadn't caught my bug despite having swallowed about a dozen loads from my HIV-shooting dick. I had wanted to fuck his smooth ass after our third day when I saw him bending over after shedding his green union-suit elf outfit which he wore commando. He looked almost like a flat-chested woman. I was torn between pozzing his ass and preserving him since he gave good head, swallowed my loads, gave my smelly feet nice massages and almost worshiped me.

Some two and a half weeks after we started the gig I was relieving myself in the end stall in the mens room and overheard him telling a friend of his that if he was a woman he'd love to have my baby and that if I had AIDS he'd take my bug. He also discussed his impending move out west to Nevada after the holiday season. I was flattered, since I was just another fat middle aged man who worked at a metal fabrication plant in the daytime. That made my decision for me: I decided to add him to my so far short list of conversions. I had noticed that when I pozzed someone my orgasms felt much better than when I cornholed an asshole that was already poz. My dick swelled hearing their little conversation and I waited in the stall until they left the mens room before I wiped and left the stall.

I planned to shag his ass during our last week at the mall. I found out he had a lover who was negative and had a small 5" uncut dick. My dick was over seven inches, thick and cut, but Carl handled it well when blowing me - which he did two or three times a week.

I had scouted out various out of the way places at the mall and lent Carl to one of the janitors who was negative and near my age. There was a seldom-used supply room my janitor-friend Steve said we could use. It had a heavy duty workbench the perfect height for bending someone over for anal action.

Our second to last night which was December 23rd was our night. After waiting for the guard to come with the hand truck to take the chimney to the security office, shucking our outfits and hanging them up in our lockers and getting back into our street clothes we met Steve who let us into the supply room. Steve had even lay an old folded up canvas tarp on the workbench and stayed to watch the action. We all stripped and I had Carl suck Steve off to start things. It was my payment for Steve accommodating us - although he had already pumped a few loads into Carl.

"You're a good stud Steve." I said after he finished shooting off his load in Carl's man-loving mouth. After Carl swallowed Steve's load, sucked off of his cock and kissed it and his balls he turned around and sucked on my cock which was already half hard from watching my skinny old janitor friend use his head. Carl sucked my cock into his mouth, hugged me while sucking me to full hardness and then opened wide to leave my dick wet with spit.

He then bent-over the end of the workbench while I greased up my half-century-old weapon which was now throbbing. I stepped up to Carl's still bug-virgin ass, lined up my shot, grabbed his hips and shoved it in. I slid right up his ass and hilted myself. My dick felt really good inside Carl who seemed to vibrate in lust for me. Steve's almost 7"of meat had fucked him the night before so he was used to a good sized dick in him. The warmth of Carl's love tunnel was intoxicating and I wanted to pound him from the start but I needed to put some new fissures in his asshole so my dirty sperms could better spread my deadly bug into him.

I took my time, starting out slowly, working my diseased precum into his anal walls. I gradually increased my speed, taking full strokes in him. The way his hole snugged my dick added to my pleasure and made me feel great as I made love to him. Steve looked on with rapt attention, his own dick returning to hardness despite having just blown his load in Carl's mouth. I was glad Steve had fucked him several times as well as used his mouth.

After about five minutes I let my loins take over and started fucking Carl aggressively, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass with each self-satisfying thrust of my dick in it. Knowing I would fuck up his life added to my thrill as I fucked him faster, harder, my fat shaking with each thrust of my mighty penis in him. I jack-hammered him and then grinned and grunted as my dick began shooting powerful spurts of deadly HIV-laden cum into his bowels. My knees shook, like they had in my younger days, with the thrill of firing my deadly weapon inside him filling him with my filthy life-changing bug. I kept thrusting until I was spent and then rested, still gripping his hips as my prick's pulses of joy subsided. It was even better than my first piece of a man's ass when I was eighteen, how excellent my dick felt when I shot my virus into him. I remained inside Carl, who was lovingly massaging my spent meat with the muscles of his ravaged hole.

"That was a great fuck. If I was queer instead of a man and wanted the bug I would have loved your meat in me!" Steve said and kissed my cheek. I kissed his cheek back and thrust a few more times before slowly pulling out. I withdrew slowly so as to keep as much of my deadly cum in him as possible.

After I pulled-out of Carl, he got off the workbench, turned, knelt and sucked my dick clean, moaning in delight. He then sucked off of it, kissed it and my balls, stood up and hugged me. I hugged him back and Steve and I hugged, then they hugged and we got dressed. Carl was so turned on by me he had cum while I fucked him. He got on all fours and licked his cum off the canvas draped over the end of the workbench and off the floor where it had dripped off the canvas.

The last night, the twenty-fourth, was busier than other nights with kids and parents lined up to the doors of one end of the mall to sit on the throne-Santa's lap and give him their lists. My chimney safe was almost full and Carl was getting tired from answering the numerous questions as to where stores were in the mall and others. Three men came on to him and he accepted two, trading phone numbers. That final night I screwed Carl's ass again just to make sure I'd knock him up and Steve masturbated into his mouth. We turned in our outfits and left our separate ways.

Almost on schedule Carl caught the AIDS flu which also delayed his move out west. He figured out that I had given it to him but seemed actually pleased about it, more proof that I knew he wanted to get fucked in more ways than one by a real man. After he recovered I fucked his ass and gave him a drink of my warm beer on tap after he sucked my dick clean. I had his mouth the next night. I also introduced him to a couple of my poz friends who also had their pieces of him.

He finally made his move and got his job there. He met some fem queen and knocked him/her up. He said that was his best feeling orgasm when he pumped his dirty load up the fem's ass. He also said he was glad my orgasm felt that good when I knocked him up that night before X-mas Eve and how much he enjoyed giving me sexual pleasure despite the hardships he'd face for the rest of his life. He truly had my 'baby'.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1