Getting fucked at the bathhouse

wanttobeseeded

Just getting into the bathhouse scene (I'm in the midwest) and so far only been fucked twice two separate times. Any experienced bottoms out there who can give some advice about how to get the most (loads) out of a bathhouse trip? Any tops want to share tips on what you look for when you go? Definitely want to leave well used.

Hey guys, you have to understand that the baths are just like the bars. You're gonna have many that are gonna "stand and model." There are SO many agendas at the baths. You have guys that are looking for a specific type, you have guys that want to play safe, some guys are into SM. This list is endless. What YOU have to do is think CREATIVELY. Think of your cunt as a CUMmodity! What makes yer hole different from the rest? If you encounter someone who is pissed that yer hole is filled, fuck em! You need to move on to some one who looks at yer hole and thinks, "Yeah baby. I wanna fill that." Think CREATIVELY! Is there a blackboard in the mens room that you can advertise on? Is there something you can wear that indicates you want cum? Think out of the box!

P.S. You also have to smile ;) and show em that you're interested in them. Many times these guys are scared shitless. One more thing you might do (to stand out) is once they cum, thank them. Say something like, "Cum back soon. Thanks for your DEPOSIT." Something that gets them to remember you. Going to the baths and getting your needs met, is kinda like the creativity you need to get your foot in the door when you want a really cool job. Go for it!

I love getting in the sling and just taking on all cummers. I've found it sometimes takes a while for the first guy to get brave enough to fuck you, but once the first guy does, a line quickly forms at the sling. In that situation, you have to put aside any inhibitions and not be picky about who fucks you. And, sometimes you're pleasantly surprised. I was in the sling once after being fucked by several hot young guys, when an older guy who probably weighed 300 lbs was next in line. I wasn't too interested in it at first, but he ended up having one of the thickest cocks I've ever taken! Since then, I never prejudge

• Upvote 1

I agree 100% with BrotherDeposit - It's about marketing yourself. You've got to stand out in one way or another. We breeders only have so many loads to give in a night and plenty of ass to choose from, so we like to cut to the chase and get down to business. Also, every bathhouse has its own personality just like every club. There are 3 here in Fort Lauderdale and each one is different. wanttobeseeded: if that's really your ass in the pic then I honestly don't know how any top breeder could resist (I know I couldn't). The vibe you give off is crucial. My serious breeding buddies and I prefer the most blatant, shameless cumwhores in the place. There's something primal about having the hole that another top wanted bad enough to take publicly...to make it his and mark it with his DNA in front of everyone. Other tops want what he has and the breeding frenzy begins. I personally like it when a bottom makes it easy for me to choose him - easy access and make it clear you want me. I suggest bringing a confident FB with you to get the party started...it always works when I bring a Boy to the baths. Hook up with a top who's got some cred and he'll get plenty more loads for you than you can get for yourself. I do that for my Boys all the time. ...or simply move out of Columbus to a BB destination city (NYC, CHI, WeHo, SF, FTL) where the cum is free flowing. At least plan a vacation so you can experience what it's like to be used as a depraved cumdump and be so full that it's leaking out and dripping down your legs. Hit me up on BBRT (same screenname) if you want to know more.

It is also about opening yourself up. You are there to have sex, not to find the man of your dreams. When I go to the bathhouse, if the guy has a cock, he can fuck me. I have had some really good fucks from guys I generally am not attracted to. I have also hooked up with some drop dead good looking guys too. I like the dark areas best. I like the sleeziness of it. Just letting myself be used is hot. So go and just have fun.

if youre from columbus oh, you have been to club columbus I assume. great place to get fucked by multiple guys. the dark room is great, smile and rub a guys crotch lightly to tell him you want him. lay down in your room, ass up and light dim. i have never been in the sling but i have seen a few guys getting plowed long and hard by a lot of guys there.

always works for me there.

• Administrators

Unfortunately NYC doesn't have decent bathhouses. When I'm in a city that does have them I basically hunt for sluts. I'll usually try out a bottom's hole if he's ass up in his room. Lighting-wise, the room should be light enough to show the basics, but generally pretty dim.

When walking around, be assertive, but not aggressive. Pause a second at a top's door to give him the chance to say 'no'. Then proceed in and get to work sucking his dick, etc. In public areas of the bathhouse (dark rooms, mazes, etc.) again be assertive but not aggressive. Make it crystal clear you want the guy without being a nuisance.

Ha ha, I have never seen that (my city seems to be bottom-heavy), but I will keep looking for it. My problem is most of the guys at the club seem to want to be topped. I'm tall, black, and have a big dick so people assume I want to top. Some of the time it's cool, or even hot, but I'm mostly there to take loads (like a lot of other guys). I will definitely try rubbing crotches and see where that gets me. Ass-up in a room doesn't sound like a bad idea either. Thanks for the advice!

The vibe you give off is crucial. My serious breeding buddies and I prefer the most blatant, shameless cumwhores in the place. There's something primal about having the hole that another top wanted bad enough to take publicly...to make it his and mark it with his DNA in front of everyone. Other tops want what he has and the breeding frenzy begins. I personally like it when a bottom makes it easy for me to choose him - easy access and make it clear you want me. I suggest bringing a confident FB with you to get the party started...it always works when I bring a Boy to the baths. Hook up with a top who's got some cred and he'll get plenty more loads for you than you can get for yourself. I do that for my Boys all the time. ...or simply move out of Columbus to a BB destination city (NYC, CHI, WeHo, SF, FTL) where the cum is free flowing. At least plan a vacation so you can experience what it's like to be used as a depraved cumdump and be so full that it's leaking out and dripping down your legs. Hit me up on BBRT (same screenname) if you want to know more.

freakycumpig, that's great advice, thanks. When tops finally try me out, they typically lose their loads faster than they thought, so I figure it's a great ass. It's getting guys to be interested where I need to improve. I like your idea about a confident top fuckbud to pimp me out; definitely wish I had you around to show me the ropes. Either way it's a really good idea, along with making myself obvious as a cumwhore. Any tips on what you look for in that case?

And I definitely need to take a vacation where I can get flooded with loads. Thanks for the suggestions. Glad to know it might be more my location than something I could be doing wrong. I'll definitely hit you up.

Guest indynudeguy

I just get in the sling and offer up my hole. In your room, assup works well too, but I prefer the audience when I'm in the sling. It's all about making your hole available.

• 1 year later...

I am usually the aggressive bottom at the bath house. Always wearing my jock strap, NO towel wrapped around me, flirting with every guy in the place. I have litterally walked up to guys and asked if they wanted to fuck this ass, the worse they can say is no, and more times than not they say "hell yes".

• Upvote 1