Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

I have hooked up with guys who get completely naked and others who leave some, most or all of their clothes on when having sex. Some guys leave just their socks on, while others leave their t-shirt on. Guys take their shirts off, dropping their trousers to their ankles or just unbutton unbuttoning and opening the fly of their trousers. What have others experienced and, what do you prefer?

• Upvote 1

It depends where we have sex, fucking naked in a public park is not recommended. Considering the times that I've had sex in a bedroom, I've noticed that a lot of guys get naked, but leave their socks on, maybe they are ashamed of their ugly feet? Very few leave other clothes on, and if they do, I ask them to get them off. I don't have any clothes/uniform fetish, I don't even like jockstraps. I love when both of us fuck completely naked, feels beyond wonderful.

• Like 2

Live in warm and humid Ft Lauderdale ( at least it is most of the year) and I am always naked in the house or yard- as for the men who drop by, it depends on what they are going for. I have a few anon fuckers who come in from the driveway door of my bedroom. One guy will arrive and just fishes his cock out and fucks my ass- fast, and in less than 5 minutes he is out the door. Another anon guy will strip at least his shorts off- I can hear them being removed- and then he fucks, nuts and after some rustling as he dresses he splits. As far as the guys who visit and stay and get involved, I cannot recall any who have not stripped all the way down- maybe it is aa beach thing- but most don't have socks on- just sandals, and a t shirt and shorts , so the strip thing is pretty fast and easy

• Upvote 2

love wearing sports gear to breed and be bred in. As a cum dump, I enjoy having on my cum covered jock along with some white athletic socks and hot sneaks. As a top - any gear is hot to breed a bottom in. But if he was wearing a jock with socks...I'll be all in his ass

• Upvote 4

Guest faggot hole

Depends on the circumstances. i love being naked -- even in public places. But i love grabbing a load whenever and wherever: on an elevator, on the subway or a bus, in a taxi. Sometimes it's impractical to get naked, but it's never impractical to take a Man's load.