Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

I prefer both men or all men if a group to be completey naked when playing. I like everyone to experience every inch of each others bodies. And everyone has different parts of the body that they like so this gives everyone a chance to go for what they want. Besides when playing it can get messy if you are into ws and cum play like I am so you don't want to get your clothes messed up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Absolutely jockstrap. I have become the jockstrap's biggest fan in the past few years as I've embraced being a bottom. I don't have a large selection, just from Papi, Bike, CIN2, and 2XIST.

In the few times that I do top, I still have to have some sort of underwear on or else my balls would dangle; I usually opt for a y-front brief and use the y-front as a quasi-cockring.