Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

Naked, maybe a jock strap and shoes at the most.  I love the skin to skin contact.  I've also been fucked by tops that were into fetish wear such as me wearing nylons and a mini skirt. Used fuck with this one top that loved tearing clothes off of me and forcing me to take his dick. The harder I "struggled", the better he liked it.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that most people equate sex and sexy as being naked. Naked hard sweaty muscle bodies -which we are not all part of that club.  

I tend to find that being dressed in something makes it hotter for me. Especially if it's in some sort of gear. Maybe it's just the not knowing what is underneath, but I love just having to lower my pants to get fucked rather than getting totally stripped naked.

Don't get me wrong, I'll get naked. But having something else there does add a bit of something extra for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest btchbyl

i never get fucked without wearing a bball hat and cowboy boots. most of the time i just pull my jeans down below my ass or to my knees while some dude dicks me from behind. when i ride a dick i usually pull my jeans down just below my buns to get the dick in my hole but leaves enough room in the thighs and crotch for me to straddle the top. sometimes when i get fucked on railroad tracks or in rural places at night i strip down to just the bball hat and cowboy boots and let the top (or tops) bang their loads out up my ass while traffic goes by a few feet away from us on the freeway. sometimes when i get fucked on trails at night i leave my clothes behind some bushes and walk for a long way with the tops that are going to fuck me. i like it when the screw my butt hard load my ass up to overflow then leave me naked on the trail to find my way back alone. i jerk off the whole way back to my clothes and stop a few times to finger my knocked up whore hole. if im lucky i run into a cruiser that will deposit his seed in my ass and run off to leave me there alone.

I like to be able to pull down my  trousers and underwear especially if getting fucked in a cottage. I like the fact that the bloke whos fucking me has his day clothes on. Unzips cock out fucks me cums and zips up and carries on with his business. I love it if i see their undies half down whilst i am bent over being fucked by them 

If im in a sauna or darkroom then i walk around naked and love to feel anonymous hands and bodies aganst my naked body  

Love it 

I love to walk around the saunas in a jockstrap.  It's like advertising that you want cock up the ass.  When I'm bent over on the fuckbench or in the dark area the jockstrap also indicates that I don't need my cock stimulated at all just want my hole pumped.  In one on one hookups the top usually likes it when I show up in a designer jockstrap.  It turns them on to see my cheeks framed by the nylon.

• Upvote 1

I prefer to be barefoot. I might wear a jockstrap or not, but i really like to get dirty. I do it a few times at GSA, which is in a crowded basement in Park Slope, but guys will step on my feet. I compromise by taking off my sneaks when i breed a guy in a side room or in a sling. I just lov to get stinking dirty.

• 2 weeks later...

I had really bad Athlete's Foot for years so I would wear socks or fresh out the shower and put on a ton of lotion.  I didn't enjoy sock sex but was an embarrassing issue. Once I got that taken care of and got comfortable with my feet, I never have sex with socks on. I absolutely loathe it. Variations of missionary are my favorite and I've always enjoyed holding my bottoms feet or tucking them against my torso.

• Upvote 1