Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

I agree that it's up to the Dom, but in the absence of such a person, I prefer to wear Lycra wrestling singlets. I fucking love the feel of the fabric when I'm spun and it works somewhat like a mild chastity device in that my cock is "out of sight; out of mind". Also,l I think it looks fucking sexy.

I hate wearing shoes though, and will usually walk around sex venues barefoot in flagrant disregard for their rules. B)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Naked with the exception of my service collar and the -occasional- exception of white athletic socks if the Top desires and/or the room is frigid. At the bathhouse, the token towel is draped over my shoulder if I bother with it at all.

This said, I almost never find myself in other public situations where sex is requested of me - I can only say that in those few cases I've always ended up pretty damn naked. And for some reason, I seem to attract Doms who want to cut all the clothes off of me so that I can't put them back on...

I like to present my ass to a top framed nicely in a jock while I’m on all 4’s hoke well lived head down ass up giving him a perfect view of what he’s come for.

Once he places his hand on my ass cheek and starts to make his way in he can take off the jock to better make his way into my insatiable cock craving cunt until he’s emptied his nutsak into my hungry fuckhole loading it up with his huge load of seed. 

• Like 1

I prefer to be naked. Love that feeling of being completely exposed, vulnerable and ready for use.

I do have a fetish for leg casts, so that would be the only “clothing” I’d be happy wearing while getting fucked.

I’ve actually never been fucked. But I’m definitely a bottom and if it ever actually happens, I want to wear a jockstrap. 

I’ve been jerked off and sucked a few times and typically I wear a shirt and start out with some sexy fetish underwear. 

I love being completely naked but I don't mind if the other guy has clothes on. Especially if I'm on my knees sucking his cock, I find it a turn on for him to be fully clothed with just his cock hanging out. I think because I'm very submissive and it makes me feel like I'm being dominated.